Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅🚀[ANN] [ICO] NRCCOIN- Financial independent Program - page 2. (Read 552 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
 Is there a promo code to buy these tokens?
Activity: 83
Can anybody tell me when is ICO over?
Activity: 76
 What is the minimum amount of money you need to get to ICO so you will be able to continue developing the project?
Activity: 81
 What will be the maximum amount of tokens?
Activity: 90
hello! I'm so pleased to feel like one of the many people who support this project with all their might! Just success
Activity: 74
The offer is great and unique! Don’t you plan to create a light version? Which would have just the most miserable entrance fee?
Activity: 41
For what payments are intended the coins of the project bought during the ICO?
Activity: 46
How many exchanges does the project plan to cover for selling the coins after the ICO?
Activity: 80
The project is cool! What are discounts on buying coins during the ICO? I’m interested in the discount’s amount
Activity: 78
 I’d like to learn more about the team of managers! Do they have blogs, forums, etc.
Activity: 84
 how will the price of the NRC-token change in the course of the project development in opinion of the members of the forum?
Activity: 92
 I was wondering if a referral program for freelancers would be implemented. What percent will be received by those who lead new users?
Activity: 88
Hello! The project looks robust and promising, but who’s this idea is? What kind of experience do the creator/creators have?
Activity: 82
I came in order to help NRC by answering for some questions...
But now I see that you absolutely don't need my help Grin thanks to the operative manager 
And it shows the responsible approach of NRC's team 
Activity: 83
The developments of tools for sales are cool, analysts! Do you plan anything in terms of joint projects based on the advantages of blockchain with other services?
Activity: 74
 As for me, I really like the sales analytics option! Tell us what parameters will it have?
Activity: 76
 Good time of day to everyone. Tell me please, how could you assess the benefits of this project in terms of marketing comparing it to the traditional option?
Activity: 92
 I’m writing from province in Asia. What are the project’s plans in our region? Specifically, I'm interested in China?
Activity: 44
 Respect to community! I’ve studied the project  there won’t be any success at all without their approval.
Activity: 84
Greetings. Can anybody explain, due to what will the platform simplify the process of buying and all in all in what terms will the buying process become easier?
Pages:
Jump to: