Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅🚀[ANN] [ICO] NRCCOIN- Financial independent Program - page 5. (Read 552 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 0
I like the project. I think crypto is about being decetralized .
Activity: 65
Both ETH and BTC are down the drain right now....Have no choice
Activity: 70
Why do you have such a weird website?
Activity: 69
I'll be watching this project.
Activity: 75
Is the roadmap presented in the QUEST graph???
Activity: 86
Someone mentioned your project on Telegram. You have a bunch of people promoting you already. Hope this project will be successful
Activity: 59
 I hope that to see more advisors to come in your project . Why didn’t you send some request . I think it would be better and you would sold out in minutes with that low hardcap
Activity: 71
What is your hardcap ? Iam happy if will be easy 7 or 9 times   but can you make the idea happen.
Activity: 63
Crypto world needs this. We are taking such a beating from the
Just send my money to another ICO. I wish I would have looked at your website before.
Good luck with your project!!!!
Merit: 20
I have seen many ICOs with the concept of decentralized currency but  saying you are the first platform .Or you are saying that you have some feature that different from another ICO? I want to know more abt this.
Do you have an github link ?. We would like to keep track your work
Great project. I join. I can be an ambassador for your project. Do you have any bounty progam ?
Activity: 79
Your key feature is your decentralized currency,. Could you explain in detail what is special of this software because  i see there are many features that appear on your homepage.
Activity: 39
Why your team only have just only  one coder . I think this is a big project . So the technique is the most important . At least you should have 7 or 8 blockchain coder .
Activity: 76
I don't see any exact date at which this will hit exchanges, but if we can get enough community support I doubt it will be a problem.
Activity: 43
My portfolio is now 34% what it used to be. Anything that could help me get back to what I had is great.
Activity: 83
So only the first people get bonus. There is no time limit so I guess everything is contribution based at first. At least that is what their website claims.
Activity: 76
Hope everything will good
Activity: 81
"Are you sure you are in the right Way?" Anyone else gets this question on the website?
Pages:
Jump to: