Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐[ANN] [ICO] ONAM Exchange - Globalizing Seamless Trading Under One Platform⭐ - page 26. (Read 32319 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me
Which is the reason of calling this project ONAM? It sounds so much like ONAN...

Is there any issue with the way it sounds? By the way what's Onan? Never heard of that before? Can you please explain what exactly you think the issue is with the name?

from his statement, it is like onan is a blockchain project, if that is the case then onam is more like the project than it is not, i will check it out to confirm
copper member
Activity: 644
Onam is a truly scalable and Innovative exchange that  is ushering in a new era of MLK standardization in digital asset trading. I like the fact that Onam is  placing an emphasis on adhering to compliance, security, and usability.

Let us see when usage start on the MVP I think that is when the real magic would happen. What you said is what is claimed. One thing I've notice about them is that they are taking compliance seriously even the mvp require a kyc.

I spoke with team about MVP release I was told about the fact there is a cosmetic addition to the current MVP that's why there seem to be a delay

I anticipate a very great product

Yea, although the delay is becoming quite disturbing, I am still highly anticipating the release of the MVP. With the features mentioned. I am not expecting anything lesser than top notch.
Activity: 588
Merit: 272
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Onam is a truly scalable and Innovative exchange that  is ushering in a new era of MLK standardization in digital asset trading. I like the fact that Onam is  placing an emphasis on adhering to compliance, security, and usability.

Let us see when usage start on the MVP I think that is when the real magic would happen. What you said is what is claimed. One thing I've notice about them is that they are taking compliance seriously even the mvp require a kyc.

I spoke with team about MVP release I was told about the fact there is a cosmetic addition to the current MVP that's why there seem to be a delay

Thanks for the information. would be great if the team would post about that here. I understand there would be a few additions and that cool. i guess that is because the want the make sure they do it right. BTW is there a date for the release?
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Onam is a truly scalable and Innovative exchange that  is ushering in a new era of MLK standardization in digital asset trading. I like the fact that Onam is  placing an emphasis on adhering to compliance, security, and usability.

I don't mind the small delay. Did they mention when it's going to be released exactly? A few cosmetic additions sound like it should be anytime soon.
a good project is not in a rush in every process, they ensure all remain good and there are no errors, and make it perfect before the launch. So it doesn't matter if it has to be put off as long as it will make things better.

You're right, though the community sometimes misinterpret such like something bad has happened, so proper communication need to given by the team to the community to make them actually understand why things need to be postponed or put on hold, even though they meant to release the MVP by month end, so lets just give them sometime for proper analysis of the situation and feedback
Activity: 420
Merit: 10

I don't mind the small delay. Did they mention when it's going to be released exactly? A few cosmetic additions sound like it should be anytime soon.
a good project is not in a rush in every process, they ensure all remain good and there are no errors, and make it perfect before the launch. So it doesn't matter if it has to be put off as long as it will make things better.
Activity: 686
Merit: 101

Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token
Which is the reason of calling this project ONAM? It sounds so much like ONAN...

ONAM is a famous Indian festival. However I strongly believe that this is not related to that festival. Its really good to ask the meaning in their telegram channel.
copper member
Activity: 425
Merit: 0

Was just over with the team in Telegram and the mvp will coming out later today. You need to KYC for it though. It might be a barrier for some but we will see when it comes to life.

KYC for the MVP?
I see that for the first time. Or is the version already so far that we can carry out actual trades? Because only then would I understand a KYC. But now I'm just waiting for the release of the MVP, let's see how strict the KYC is

KYC shouldn’t be a problem you don’t have to be afraid. But when you come from a restricted country then that’s a problem.
Either way, you’ll have to do KYC on the Exchange to trade or withdraw your tokens. All I ask for is a quick and easy KYC procedure.

KYC is mandatory now to almost every trading platform. Its good in a way to make sure that investor is genuine one.
Many platforms approve KYC in matter of hours, however some take ages but still incomplete.

KYC is good and at the same time bit scary. Because documents which we are submitting for KYC, people have fear that it will be misused. But I don't think exchange will doing any bad practices, so I have done the KYC and waiting for MVP launch.

Well, for any exchange where KYC is being submitted, we know no one F2F. So that risk is always there. Besides , exchange reputation is also at stake.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10

Is there any issue with the way it sounds? By the way what's Onan? Never heard of that before? Can you please explain what exactly you think the issue is with the name?
Activity: 728
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

Activity: 672
Hi! Everyone. I can see you're trying to cooperate with SEC in order to have the proper license to work with US residents. My question is, how about EU residents?

You'll get a swift reply if you visit their telegram group, they're much more active their that the way they're here.

I believe they are but like you said the best way always seems to be via telegram they have been much more active there than anywhere else and very excited to help
I noticed same, it’s  always easy to get instant response for questions or queries from their telegram channel. The moderators are quick to answer.

I must say that their telegram moderators are among the fastest I've seen, it's almost as if they don't sleep with the swift way in which they answer questions.

Yeah, it seems like every time I check a Telegram admin is online patiently answering questions or discussing with the community about this and that. It's refreshing to see such a vital discussion.

I can only agree with that. The Telegram Team is really one of the fastest support teams in the crypto business. Every question will be answered immediately. Even the CEO is answering all questions.

Yea, i remember asking them something that has to so with customer support and one of the admins what's like, even when customers with issues beocme much, the CEO will take on the position of a customer support officer, though it was funny but it portrayed relentless they are in their quest of becoming a known exchange in the blockchain community
copper member
Activity: 224
Hi! Everyone. I can see you're trying to cooperate with SEC in order to have the proper license to work with US residents. My question is, how about EU residents?

You'll get a swift reply if you visit their telegram group, they're much more active their that the way they're here.

I believe they are but like you said the best way always seems to be via telegram they have been much more active there than anywhere else and very excited to help
I noticed same, it’s  always easy to get instant response for questions or queries from their telegram channel. The moderators are quick to answer.

I must say that their telegram moderators are among the fastest I've seen, it's almost as if they don't sleep with the swift way in which they answer questions.

Yeah, it seems like every time I check a Telegram admin is online patiently answering questions or discussing with the community about this and that. It's refreshing to see such a vital discussion.

I can only agree with that. The Telegram Team is really one of the fastest support teams in the crypto business. Every question will be answered immediately. Even the CEO is answering all questions.

They probably have a 24 hours shift routine as to ensure the community is kept active, I know most telegram group employ this strategy.
Activity: 420

Activity: 401
Merit: 104
Activity: 686
Merit: 101

copper member
Activity: 644

Activity: 42
anybody post the instagran link here ...!!of this project .
Activity: 238

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

When would the mvp be out?
Team ANN that the MVP would be delayed for a few hours, and a beta version would be released. But I think the time is up. But no news on the MVP.
Activity: 392

Was just over with the team in Telegram and the mvp will coming out later today. You need to KYC for it though. It might be a barrier for some but we will see when it comes to life.

KYC for the MVP?
I see that for the first time. Or is the version already so far that we can carry out actual trades? Because only then would I understand a KYC. But now I'm just waiting for the release of the MVP, let's see how strict the KYC is

KYC shouldn’t be a problem you don’t have to be afraid. But when you come from a restricted country then that’s a problem.
Either way, you’ll have to do KYC on the Exchange to trade or withdraw your tokens. All I ask for is a quick and easy KYC procedure.

KYC is mandatory now to almost every trading platform. Its good in a way to make sure that investor is genuine one.
Many platforms approve KYC in matter of hours, however some take ages but still incomplete.

KYC is good and at the same time bit scary. Because documents which we are submitting for KYC, people have fear that it will be misused. But I don't think exchange will doing any bad practices, so I have done the KYC and waiting for MVP launch.

Was away for few days, did I miss any important news? Did they launched MVP already? If no, what's the reason for the delay?
They still never launch MVP yet and given reason that they are MVP is in still under testing. You will get all details on their social channel.
Pages:
Jump to: