Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐[ANN] [ICO] ONAM Exchange - Globalizing Seamless Trading Under One Platform⭐ - page 21. (Read 32319 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

ICO bench says that the token sale will end on Dec, 21st and if I remember correctly someone from their Telegram team also confirmed this date.

As far as I know, this is true. Telegram admin confirmed this in their telegram channel. Less than 1 month to go in that sense. Looking forward for softcap reached news from the team.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
When is the sales closing again please?
Will token sales continue after the stipulated date If softcap isn't reached but very close?

I'm not a member of the team but this is what I came across both here and in the telegram group as well

Tokensale will end December and they are pulling in funds at least that's what was talked in the group sometimes ago, so the possibility of hitting softcap is high

ICO bench says that the token sale will end on Dec, 21st and if I remember correctly someone from their Telegram team also confirmed this date.

Actually, the ICO should end on 1.12. but they have extended the pre-sale by a few days because of the bad market. That's why the ICO ends a few days before Christmas. Hopefully with many tokens sold as a Christmas present :-)

Lets just hope that the market will get better in the coming weeks, the pressure is just too much on most project and some are fidgeting, well, the strong ones are still buying, i never believed it will be this low, at same time, no one knows what will happen in the coming weeks, it may be too high to comprehend Grin, so lets watch and see
copper member
Activity: 425
Merit: 0
I am impressed with first point in whitepapers which talks about major concern of all, security breaches.
But its not clear what ONAM is gonna do different then others for more secure platform..!!
Can anyone put some light on that..?
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
Will token sales continue after the stipulated date If softcap isn't reached but very close?

I'm not a member of the team but this is what I came across both here and in the telegram group as well

Tokensale will end December and they are pulling in funds at least that's what was talked in the group sometimes ago, so the possibility of hitting softcap is high

They seem quite optimistic in such market; they are focused I think in the private investments now and they have raised a decent amount so far. We still have time until the end of Dec so we will what happens.

Very optimistic. By the way it's really good to know that even at the current market situation their private investments are went really good. We must really wait now what will going to happen next.
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
Activity: 448
Merit: 3
I’m hopeful December is still a big last month of FOMO for people wanting to bring the project forward and make a crap ton of progress in getting this exchange much further along

December seems like the last straw for lots of events including the market state; lot's of people are hopeful that by December a bull might occur, if that happens it'll favor lots of ICO's and Onam wouldn't be left out.

How much of ONAM tokens have been sold up to this moment?
I think the team should put a tracker/bar on the website. That would minimize the questions.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
I’m hopeful December is still a big last month of FOMO for people wanting to bring the project forward and make a crap ton of progress in getting this exchange much further along

December seems like the last straw for lots of events including the market state; lot's of people are hopeful that by December a bull might occur, if that happens it'll favor lots of ICO's and Onam wouldn't be left out.

Don't know about bull market. I am thinking about recovery only. We can think about bull market only after ETH hits 400 USD.
copper member
Activity: 224

Activity: 728

They seem quite optimistic in such market; they are focused I think in the private investments now and they have raised a decent amount so far. We still have time until the end of Dec so we will what happens.

I thought i saw somewhere that the reached the softcap or is the information wrong. I was even celebrating that it did not take them long to achieve the softcap.
Activity: 490

Activity: 630

I would have ta disagree. The hardest part is getting people to use the service. Investors will only look this way if there are users onboard otherwise it is a tough road getting users and convincing them to use your service or services.

but as long as the platform is good and safe, I'm sure they will never have trouble finding new users. so the important thing now is to wait for the MVP and see if the Platform is good or not.

Any update on the MVP launch ? It was supposed to be available for testing start of this week. Did they passed the security audit?

Still waiting too about it. I think the MVP must be launced an hours ago and still not here maybe they adjusted it to some reasons? But sometimes launching it is really take time I'll wait for now.
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
Activity: 672
It’s good that they realize they really need to get as much attention as possible early word of mouth and a quality solid platform arewhat matter early on to drive things forward

yeah, they should ensure they get to a lot of people as much as possible, doing so will create a chain reaction that will ensure people get to know of the project and what it is all about

i guess getting much people is not to worry about the team because their project is something that most of the investor will look up too. Soon the all the feature runs smoothly and find no error during those test all of the big investor will came in their platform to test it for themselves and if those feature impresses them they will recommend it to others too.

I would have ta disagree. The hardest part is getting people to use the service. Investors will only look this way if there are users onboard otherwise it is a tough road getting users and convincing them to use your service or services.

You're right, its quite easy with such when you have track records but when you don't, you need creativity and luck to get investors onboard and if it was last year, then it would have been easy but now, its a different ball game, its pretty tough, so extra effort is required to get things up and running, breed testimonies and the rest is history
Activity: 686
Merit: 101

Activity: 574
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

reaching softcap is very important to the project i would want to believe they have plans to achieve that even though it gonna require them to work harder
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

Activity: 238
anybody post the instagran link here ...!!of this project .
Why not buddy, use this link to visit their Instagram. But I can suggest you to join their telegram channel to get more updates.

Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/onam.io/
Telegram: https://t.me/onamofficial
I Had no idea they have an Instagram page for ONAM, Anyways I think I will stick to their telegram and twitter pages for the necessary information.

I still don't get it why crypto projects need an Instagram page. Sure, Instagram has its advantages but for an crypto exchange like ONAM other social media like Twitter are way more important if you ask me.
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
anybody post the instagran link here ...!!of this project .
Why not buddy, use this link to visit their Instagram. But I can suggest you to join their telegram channel to get more updates.

Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/onam.io/
Telegram: https://t.me/onamofficial

Who still use Instagram lol
I'm sorry I find this a bit hilarious, I personally do not have the need to have an account there plus is Instagram good for cryptocurrency projects?  I like to know about this
copper member
Activity: 425
Here's my 2 cents.

Even though the team doesn’t respond all that often… I don't think it's a bad thing. In fact, I think it's a good thing. That means that they are busy and don't have enough time for chit-chat.

What do you mean exactly? I know the team isn't posting here in BCT very often but they are very active in Telegram. So if you got a question, ask there. I am 100% sure they will answer you in no time.

Telegram is fastest way for communicating with all admins/moderators at once and someone is always there to answer promptly.
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
Here's my 2 cents.

Even though the team doesn’t respond all that often… I don't think it's a bad thing. In fact, I think it's a good thing. That means that they are busy and don't have enough time for chit-chat.

What do you mean exactly? I know the team isn't posting here in BCT very often but they are very active in Telegram. So if you got a question, ask there. I am 100% sure they will answer you in no time.
Pages:
Jump to: