Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐[ANN] [ICO] ONAM Exchange - Globalizing Seamless Trading Under One Platform⭐ - page 55. (Read 32319 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
deleted as this was apparently a scam, runaway ceo, typical f*cking 2018
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I remember I once complained about the high minimum investment on Onam ICO. Now you can get in Onam token sale with $50.
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
I was checking Onam's telegram channel and I come to know that they will also provide paper trading option. which means people who are new to crypto trading will be able to do practice before starting actual trading.

What is the exact meaning of paper trading? I don't get it. Why we have to go back in time when the whole present and future is moving forward to digital?

As far as I know, paper trading is like a trial account. You can train how to trade without risking money. A nice feature for beginners.

Yes, paper trading is like a demo where new traders can learn how trading works with some kind of virtual money. So even if their trading doesn't pay off it's no big deal since they haven't put in real money for the trading. All in all a really nice feature of ONAM that potentially can help to introduce more people to crypto (trading).
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
I was checking Onam's telegram channel and I come to know that they will also provide paper trading option. which means people who are new to crypto trading will be able to do practice before starting actual trading.

What is the exact meaning of paper trading? I don't get it. Why we have to go back in time when the whole present and future is moving forward to digital?

As far as I know, paper trading is like a trial account. You can train how to trade without risking money. A nice feature for beginners.
Merit: 2
Some other exchanges are offering trading competitions where you can win some nice prices just by trading. Does anyone know if ONAM plans to host similar events?

Most exchanges do that especially in the cases where a new token or coin is listed on the exchange. I hope onam takes up this good practice too.
Yeah! Best way to cope with market is taking in the traditional ways!
I hope ONAM will do that as well! It brings great  stuff both for Coin/Token and Exchange! 
Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

Activity: 868
Merit: 104
How far are we from the softcap target? I am sure there should be some discussions about this topic in their telegram channel. Would like to know what the team thinks about it.
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
Some other exchanges are offering trading competitions where you can win some nice prices just by trading. Does anyone know if ONAM plans to host similar events?

Most exchanges do that especially in the cases where a new token or coin is listed on the exchange. I hope onam takes up this good practice too.
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
Activity: 826
Merit: 102
Yh. Every Blockchain based App or platform got a future. Crypto space keeps expending. It’s no more about trading these tokens for profits, but it’s use in out community. You can virtually live a week with all your spendings from your crypto assets.

I agree, Those apps or platform will really going to have a great future. It will depend now on the project on how they will going to make their won product successful. Sooner or later ONAM will be know as one of the biggest exchange here.
Yeah ONAM does have a good future with its unique features and promising secure plans!
I like the way ONAM is planning on bringing Traditional   exchange platform with Crypto exchange!   

It’s good to know that ONAM Exchange has a feature that allows users to switch between a simple and complicated outlay. This is very important for people new to crypto. And also allows traders to use same exchanges for trading.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
I've talked to the team a few times about security they seem to be taking it very seriously but i'm anxious to see how the team will really pull it off beyond the basics like 2 factor, they have to take some serious considerations on the server side for security and execution latency to really be sure that the platform can compete with the giants in the industry currently

I still insisted security is the first feature to lookout for on an exchange. I heard  some exchanges was hacked days back and users tokens stolen. But with great features like we see on Onam exchnage there should be a bad ass security feature. This would keep my mind at rest.

Unfortunately, a lot of exchanges do not keep up to date with their security features. I think ONAM is different because they are so focused on their community and their traders, I'm sure they will post some more information soon about how they will keep users accounts and funds protected.

Yea, for many, its all about making money but they forget to see the good side of becoming  a known brand, been good with their implementations will generate them  a lot of benefits that will make them stand out from their competitors, security is really important and they said something abut having a third party brand that they will work with them to build up security

There are cases where even top exchanged got hacked in past, is there any plan to protect user money in case of any hacking incident? I mean, I am looking for insuring coins/tokens.
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
After asking a few questions, here is the official announcement from the team about the new minimum investment and the extension of the ICO
and the best news in it: the Exchange starts in Q1 2019!
https://medium.com/onamex/onam-purchase-minimum-and-ico-extension-announcement-589fc08689cf
thanks for sharing this link i will check it our later and i personally think it very wise of the team to make such information easy to access

625 ONAM tokens as minimum purchase is still fair deal and will very much encourage participation. Can the amount sold for pre-Ico be disclosed? If yes, how much is the current contributed amount?
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
I've talked to the team a few times about security they seem to be taking it very seriously but i'm anxious to see how the team will really pull it off beyond the basics like 2 factor, they have to take some serious considerations on the server side for security and execution latency to really be sure that the platform can compete with the giants in the industry currently

I still insisted security is the first feature to lookout for on an exchange. I heard  some exchanges was hacked days back and users tokens stolen. But with great features like we see on Onam exchnage there should be a bad ass security feature. This would keep my mind at rest.

Unfortunately, a lot of exchanges do not keep up to date with their security features. I think ONAM is different because they are so focused on their community and their traders, I'm sure they will post some more information soon about how they will keep users accounts and funds protected.

Yea, for many, its all about making money but they forget to see the good side of becoming  a known brand, been good with their implementations will generate them  a lot of benefits that will make them stand out from their competitors, security is really important and they said something abut having a third party brand that they will work with them to build up security

A lot of exchanges skip over security and act like it's not that important. Well, let me tell you now it is vital! How will an exchange attract traders if there systems and wallets are not secure? Users need to be able to trust a platform, and this is why I think ONAM are going to be a success because of their community focus.

We already heard about some exchanges and that they had some security problems. Therefore it is good that ONAM takes care about the security of the exchange and the customer wallets.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

I still insisted security is the first feature to lookout for on an exchange. I heard  some exchanges was hacked days back and users tokens stolen. But with great features like we see on Onam exchnage there should be a bad ass security feature. This would keep my mind at rest.

Yea, for many, its all about making money but they forget to see the good side of becoming  a known brand, been good with their implementations will generate them  a lot of benefits that will make them stand out from their competitors, security is really important and they said something abut having a third party brand that they will work with them to build up security

A lot of exchanges skip over security and act like it's not that important. Well, let me tell you now it is vital! How will an exchange attract traders if there systems and wallets are not secure? Users need to be able to trust a platform, and this is why I think ONAM are going to be a success because of their community focus.
Merit: 2
Yh. Every Blockchain based App or platform got a future. Crypto space keeps expending. It’s no more about trading these tokens for profits, but it’s use in out community. You can virtually live a week with all your spendings from your crypto assets.

I agree, Those apps or platform will really going to have a great future. It will depend now on the project on how they will going to make their won product successful. Sooner or later ONAM will be know as one of the biggest exchange here.
Yeah ONAM does have a good future with its unique features and promising secure plans!
I like the way ONAM is planning on bringing Traditional   exchange platform with Crypto exchange!   
After asking a few questions, here is the official announcement from the team about the new minimum investment and the extension of the ICO
and the best news in it: the Exchange starts in Q1 2019!
https://medium.com/onamex/onam-purchase-minimum-and-ico-extension-announcement-589fc08689cf

Even though I am very happy about the move by the project team, it is not quite understandable for me why.. Instead of moving forward with pre-sale, team could have started with their mainsale right?

I do not understand that either. But actually it does not matter what they call it, no matter if Presale or Mainsale, the token sale now takes 3 weeks longer.
And at Christmas they will hopefully be happy about many receipts

Yeah, I think the whole 'pre-sale' and 'main sale' periods are a load of rubbish used by ICO's to encourage investors to get in earlier and invest more. It's a good technique but I don't think it is so popular anymore as a lot of projects just run one token sale.

I think the price difference is what they are using. And i think they are extending the period so others can have the opportunity of buying at a cheaper pre sale price.
Activity: 630

Activity: 672

Activity: 448
Merit: 3
Yh. Every Blockchain based App or platform got a future. Crypto space keeps expending. It’s no more about trading these tokens for profits, but it’s use in our community. You can virtually live a week with all your spendings from your crypto assets.
Pages:
Jump to: