Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐[ANN] [ICO] ONAM Exchange - Globalizing Seamless Trading Under One Platform⭐ - page 57. (Read 32319 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me
The ONAM MVP will be released in two weeks time, I'm really looking forward to seeing the exchanges UI and matching engine capabilities. However, I am even more excited about the public beta which I believe is planned for January. This is going to contain all of ONAM's core features and AMM tools. I for one think the trade assistant is going to be a game changer for crypto exchanges.

My excitement is growing as the day goes by. I want to know if the team is really all about action or just mere talks, I can't wait for the MVP and the Beta release is even better.  Grin

Now a days every coin is releasing their MVP before the ICO only but why these people are taking so long to release the MVP. People are waiting the ICO to complete and how long they are going to take in order to release our tokens?

LOL, I don't know how long you've been following the project but you really need to get your facts straight. ICO started on the 1st of October and was scheduled to end on the 1st of December but was postponed till the 21st. You call that long ICO? I don't know man, but I've seen worse.  Grin

Onam is developing exchange,  which is not easy or small task. Onam will release MVP when they are ready.  No need to start crying about MVP dates.

I think developing an exchange is not that easy and it is more complicated if you want to implement some new and unique features. ONAM announced that the MVP will be ready by mid November. There is no reason to be impatient.

yeah, exchange platform is a very complex system in itself, one of the main aspects of the platform is the security aspect and onam wants to use machine learning along with other techniques to ensure maximum security
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
The ONAM MVP will be released in two weeks time, I'm really looking forward to seeing the exchanges UI and matching engine capabilities. However, I am even more excited about the public beta which I believe is planned for January. This is going to contain all of ONAM's core features and AMM tools. I for one think the trade assistant is going to be a game changer for crypto exchanges.

My excitement is growing as the day goes by. I want to know if the team is really all about action or just mere talks, I can't wait for the MVP and the Beta release is even better.  Grin

Now a days every coin is releasing their MVP before the ICO only but why these people are taking so long to release the MVP. People are waiting the ICO to complete and how long they are going to take in order to release our tokens?

LOL, I don't know how long you've been following the project but you really need to get your facts straight. ICO started on the 1st of October and was scheduled to end on the 1st of December but was postponed till the 21st. You call that long ICO? I don't know man, but I've seen worse.  Grin

Onam is developing exchange,  which is not easy or small task. Onam will release MVP when they are ready.  No need to start crying about MVP dates.

I think developing an exchange is not that easy and it is more complicated if you want to implement some new and unique features. ONAM announced that the MVP will be ready by mid November. There is no reason to be impatient.

They will surely get ready before then. Mid November isn't even that long anymore. I can imagine the level of work needed to put in an exchange. The skills needed to implement these technologies. They have really done a great job.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11

Its really a critical period in the cryptocurrency niche and blockchain as an industry because of the outcome of the ETF meeting that should be out in a couple of days, there is tension but there is also hope in the air as some believe of a very bullish period after the pronouncement of the meeting, so i expect things to turn around after November 5th

the ETF meeting, since how many months is this used again and again as justification for the upcoming bull market? And every time this meeting is postponed again.
Personally, I also believe in an upcoming bull market, but this ETF meeting will have nothing to do with it

I feel where you're coming from and frankly speaking i don't know if its orchestrated by a few to do their bidding, since such affects the entire market that will lead to the gain of a selected few, so i'm beginning to see this as such, as you can see, the whole place is stagnant, trading is slow and ICOs are been affected by such and only after the meeting will things settle
Activity: 238

What is Onam marketing team doing now? They need to find new ways of marketing to get investment.  Softcap is not reached till now.

I don't think team is just watching tokens sale progress.  The way Onam is working on development,  it gives confidence that marketing team also doing their job.
Activity: 280

What is Onam marketing team doing now? They need to find new ways of marketing to get investment.  Softcap is not reached till now.
Activity: 420

Activity: 280

copper member
Activity: 644

Activity: 238

I wouldn't say that every project (coin) is releasing their MVP before the ICO. Not at all. There are a lot of project with no real MVP at all. And in fact, if ONAM releases its MVP in 2 weeks, it's still released before the ICO. We are currently in the pre-sale period.

And to your other question: The tokens will probably be released once the main ICO sale is over and once you passed the AML and KYC verification process.

Due to previous experience with ICO (many turning into scam), new ICO have to take a different approach like realising product during or even before ICO
Activity: 686
Merit: 101

I wouldn't say that every project (coin) is releasing their MVP before the ICO. Not at all. There are a lot of project with no real MVP at all. And in fact, if ONAM releases its MVP in 2 weeks, it's still released before the ICO. We are currently in the pre-sale period.

And to your other question: The tokens will probably be released once the main ICO sale is over and once you passed the AML and KYC verification process.
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
I remember I once complained about the high minimum investment on Onam ICO. Now you can get in Onam token sale with $50.

Yes, the team has extended the ICO and also reduced the minimum amount for participation. I personally think this is something good as more people can participate in the project.

I think they should bring it much lower
I understand there is a need for huge inflow of funds for the project but there is also need for smaller amount holder to take part and trust me it's going to attract a mammoth crowd if this is considered
Activity: 448
Merit: 3

I share same enthusiasm for the project as well, it's among my top pick project this Q4 2018
They seem to make trading easy for both new entry and professionals as well which is their best selling advantage over the current exchanges

Many people have very high expectations from Onam team. Let's see how they develop this platform. Softcap not reached during the pre-sale. Hope in  coming days tokens sale hits the softcap.

The market is not very responsive. Things are slow with everyone. I think the release of the mvp would yield good results to the team. I think they will be mostly active with larger amounts of exchange? mainly because of the compliance. It would make things easy for traders to withdraw their fiats to banks.

When you take a look at ONAM whitepaper and reviews, you are assured this would be the game changer we all been waiting for. The platform would have all the features a trader would use. And if you’re not a bad ass trader, you can step down the platform for easy use.
Activity: 490

I share same enthusiasm for the project as well, it's among my top pick project this Q4 2018
They seem to make trading easy for both new entry and professionals as well which is their best selling advantage over the current exchanges

Many people have very high expectations from Onam team. Let's see how they develop this platform. Softcap not reached during the pre-sale. Hope in  coming days tokens sale hits the softcap.

The market is not very responsive. Things are slow with everyone. I think the release of the mvp would yield good results to the team. I think they will be mostly active with larger amounts of exchange? mainly because of the compliance. It would make things easy for traders to withdraw their fiats to banks.
Activity: 630
I remember I once complained about the high minimum investment on Onam ICO. Now you can get in Onam token sale with $50.

I was about to say the same. Is it due to the main sale starting? Obviously the minimum investment will go down when the main sale starts.

It’s was actually not because of the ICO stage. I guess the team wanted to let in more investors into the sales. Give everyone a chance to get more Onam tokens. Also, it the minimum was reduced because of complains from Onam community. It’s great Onam Team listens and got their community at heart. They would do well if they keep that up.

I think its just due to the ICO stages. I have seen it lots of projects already. Pre-sale offers huge bonus and reduced price which meant for big investors. Thats logic and makes sense also.

It was actually not because of the ICO stages according to the team, It was because the team needed more investors. That was also the reason why the minimum participation price was reduced.

yeah, reducing the minimum participation price is a very wise move from the team because some big investors would want to try the project out by investing little till when they are convinced the project is worth it

I wouldn't say so though but however, I feel this is to broaden their area of potential investors. With $50 being the minimum investment, some more people with such risk appetite can now get in. And trust me, that's going to be a lot of persons

One of the reason why other people don't want or afraid to invest is because of the money or minimum amount that every project ICO's asking. ONAM lowered the minim more than 70% if I'm not mistaken and it's really a nice idea.
Activity: 532

I was about to say the same. Is it due to the main sale starting? Obviously the minimum investment will go down when the main sale starts.

It’s was actually not because of the ICO stage. I guess the team wanted to let in more investors into the sales. Give everyone a chance to get more Onam tokens. Also, it the minimum was reduced because of complains from Onam community. It’s great Onam Team listens and got their community at heart. They would do well if they keep that up.

I think its just due to the ICO stages. I have seen it lots of projects already. Pre-sale offers huge bonus and reduced price which meant for big investors. Thats logic and makes sense also.

It was actually not because of the ICO stages according to the team, It was because the team needed more investors. That was also the reason why the minimum participation price was reduced.

yeah, reducing the minimum participation price is a very wise move from the team because some big investors would want to try the project out by investing little till when they are convinced the project is worth it

I wouldn't say so though but however, I feel this is to broaden their area of potential investors. With $50 being the minimum investment, some more people with such risk appetite can now get in. And trust me, that's going to be a lot of persons

I think this project team really developed the project so that in the future it can be a big success and with that, of course this team needs our support, of course, so we have to support it, don't just stay quiet and the important thing is to keep up the news

For sure. Without our support they will find it difficult to flourish or grow. If there there are a lot of negative comments here, I tell you that this project will not go anywhere. But our support and positive comments and advice can be a strong backing to the project.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 508
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

Activity: 1078
Merit: 21
COMBONetworkio

I think this project team really developed the project so that in the future it can be a big success and with that, of course this team needs our support, of course, so we have to support it, don't just stay quiet and the important thing is to keep up the news
copper member
Activity: 644

Activity: 420
Merit: 2
I'm waiting for as well like most of the Investors and supporters!
And for ico period showing something like part of the product is really good!   
Pages:
Jump to: