Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅[ANN-ICO]✅ 🚀⚡ OPPORTY ⚡🚀 ✅ DECENTRALIZED SELF-REGULATED BUSINESS PLATFORM ✅ - page 42. (Read 40349 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Activity: 230
Merit: 101
Thanks for the fast answer. I also have the standard questions: How would someone use your tokens? Why are they the preferred mechanism instead of ETH? Why should investors buy your tokens?
What is Escrow-judge?

BuyingFast, thank you for the question!

Escrow judges is a group of experts who will be chosen by the community. This group will monitor the implementation of contracts. Only Escrow judge will be given the opportunity to accept or reject the correct execution of the contract.
Different Escrow judgement boards will monitor different chapters on the platform, so for example experts in Accounting will judge Accounting cases, experts in Logistics will judge cases in Logistics Chapter and so on.
Every judge will have a stake that will be put at risk to guarantee fair decisions on cases.

Please feel free to ask more questions!

Opporty Team
Activity: 770
Merit: 105

Where can I see the terms of the Bounty?

When is the end of the Bounty?
Activity: 230
Merit: 101
Activity: 322
Merit: 134
Updated OP once more for new information about the projects 'Advisors'. Devs will comment on that if necessary!
Huge updates & PR work you're doping guys
good luck with you project

PS: add this Arabic Translation to the OP so the Arab Community notice it Smiley
https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=19741

BTC link deleted because we don't have (like some other languages) an official board yet.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--2204380

Thank you for that. I will update the spreadsheet and thanks for your comment too!
Activity: 882
Merit: 254
Huge updates & PR work you're doping guys
good luck with you project

PS: add this Arabic Translation to the OP so the Arab Community notice it Smiley
https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=19741

BTC link deleted because we don't have (like some other languages) an official board yet.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--2204380
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Due to recent changes in regulations regarding ICOs and massive de-listings of security-alike tokens from crypto exchanges, the Opporty team has decided to eliminate “scheduled buybacks from the community” from our planned strategy.

Our team will not offer scheduled buybacks, as they may put our token at risk of being regarded as a security. We have been consulting with our lawyers and legal advisors about the best structure for our token sale, and the overall economics of our project.

We are making strategic changes with the best interests of our token holders in mind, to ensure that the status of our token will be suitable for any crypto exchange. Thank you for your ongoing understanding and support!

However we undertand the cases which we were planing to resolve by using buybacks and we will find another even better solution to those cases.
I have updated OP with new information as well as added the requested new team members. Devs will elaborate on my point shortly!

A score of 4.9/5 has been given to this project, certainly looking good! Smiley
Blockchain and ICO News about Opporty

"With Opporty, the world will see the first lead generation platform that supports small businesses in their struggle to overcome major challenges." -  by Anastasiya Vanyukevich at Coinspeaker

Learn more: Decentralized Service Marketplace Opporty Wants to Change Small and Medium Businesses
https://www.coinspeaker.com/2017/10/05/decentralized-service-marketplace-opporty-wants-change-small-medium-businesses/

Wow! More good news here!
ICO Bench 4.9!
https://icobench.com/ico/opporty

Congratulations! That is most certainly a good score Smiley

Will be waiting for more news about this great project.
Activity: 34
Just another question, will ICO funds be escrowed during ICO or till the tokens will be given out? Too many ICOs have pulled off an escape scam before....

Thank you for this question. Members of our advisory board are our Escrow. They will stay even after tokens are given out.
OpportyTokens are issued and placed to blockchain already.
Just another question, will ICO funds be escrowed during ICO or till the tokens will be given out? Too many ICOs have pulled off an escape scam before....

Not too sure, I think devs should answer that question soon. I personally have no idea :-/ This is however an existing business, so I don't think a scam is very imminent, however anything can happen.
Activity: 15
Thank you for that Clark.

We are happy to introduce new member of our Advisory Board:
Wulf Kaal is a leading expert on Blockchain Applications in broad arrays of industries, initial coin offerings, and smart contracting, as well as private investment fund regulation and compliance. His scholarship constitutes over 85% of the empirical and theoretical scholarship on Blockchain applications in corporate governance and private investment fund regulation in the United States. Additionally, Prof. Kaal is the leading proponent of dynamic regulatory solutions for innovation.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
More good news. Meet our Advisor Konstantin Kalinchenko.
MS in Mathematics, PhD in Industrial and Systems Engineering
Dr Kalinchenko is an experienced professional in Optimization under Uncertainty, Data Mining and Risk Management, who engineered various stochastic optimization solutions for portfolio management, insurance and military applications. He also possesses a diverse experience from the Banking and Securities industries in US, UK and Russia, ranging from internal control and audit systems to predictive signals discovery and market microstructure research.
Nice to meer you sir, I hope you will be creating more project about opporty so this project become popular so many people would invest to this project and you will see the price will increase and it will become successful and if opporty have good sales for sure we will earn a profit a profit also. More investor to come. All of you are welcome!
Pages:
Jump to: