Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN - ICO] <<<PATRON>>> Japan's Influencer Service <<<LIVE>>> - page 16. (Read 4438 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
A soft cap of 10M USD during pre-sale is a lot for a startup project. I like the idea though and may invest a little. I wish this Japan-based project can be a game changer in Social Media.
As i know Japan have a lot of ICO project and Japanese pay attention so much at ICO. But i agree with you 10M USD for soft cap is so big for target.
You are right, Japan has a lot of ICO, so do other countries nowadays, but most of them scap and can't even break hard cap.
Patron though already did it, so we can be confident that it has good fundamental.
Maybe they were supported by private investors because to think $10M is a huge value. It takes many days/months to earn that value especially if it is new. Patron project is not so popular in this forum and surprisingly they announce that they already earned that amount of money with the pre-sale.
Also people are really curious on how it did earned that big even most of us didn't know about it all before it become slowly popular in the forum. I think there might be an explanation about how did they earned that $10M. Let's wait for further details and official announcement coming from the team.

It could be a lie for all you know, like they can say like "The investor wanted to stay anonymous" thus they can't reveal more (ofc some people want to stay anonymous)
Yes, i agree with you, actually when they said about their hard cap amount i see their ambition and their confident.
Their hardcap is really good enough and also i am sure that they might have planned a good and bright future and thats why they kept such a good hardcap. This project is really great and can surely have some great benefits ahead. Hope everything goes well with this project.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
A soft cap of 10M USD during pre-sale is a lot for a startup project. I like the idea though and may invest a little. I wish this Japan-based project can be a game changer in Social Media.
As i know Japan have a lot of ICO project and Japanese pay attention so much at ICO. But i agree with you 10M USD for soft cap is so big for target.
You are right, Japan has a lot of ICO, so do other countries nowadays, but most of them scap and can't even break hard cap.
Patron though already did it, so we can be confident that it has good fundamental.
Maybe they were supported by private investors because to think $10M is a huge value. It takes many days/months to earn that value especially if it is new. Patron project is not so popular in this forum and surprisingly they announce that they already earned that amount of money with the pre-sale.
Also people are really curious on how it did earned that big even most of us didn't know about it all before it become slowly popular in the forum. I think there might be an explanation about how did they earned that $10M. Let's wait for further details and official announcement coming from the team.

Soft cap 4,000,000 USD
Hard cap 35,000,000 USD

On the official website they claimed that they has been raised 10 000 000 million, So they didn't break the hard cap !!
Anyway, assuming that this info is true, I think they should spend some money on upgrade their website, because it doesn't looks professional for me, the logo doesn't suit the style.
Greats. You show the good point that they still don't hit their hard cap. Well, the nice UX/UI website will make project more legit of professional?
Activity: 560
Merit: 126

Soft cap 4,000,000 USD
Hard cap 35,000,000 USD

On the official website they claimed that they has been raised 10 000 000 million, So they didn't break the hard cap !!
Anyway, assuming that this info is true, I think they should spend some money on upgrade their website, because it doesn't looks professional for me, the logo doesn't suit the style.
Activity: 434

It could be a lie for all you know, like they can say like "The investor wanted to stay anonymous" thus they can't reveal more (ofc some people want to stay anonymous)
Yes, i agree with you, actually when they said about their hard cap amount i see their ambition and their confident.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
In fact, it's really an interesting project, given that it's not very much the last time sensible. I think it's possible to participate here, but first I'll follow the developments. I like the idea now and the prospects are there.
Yes your opinion on this project is completely right, of the project gets recognition it will achieve its goal,as it has the potential.
the project is completely new, but it already declares itself as a fairly promising project, which will be a great success for many users. I am sure all investors will be satisfied with their choice for investment.
Totally the project has great effective idea it definitely has a great potential in the market investors would be really confident about investing is in this project.
This project will surely acquire a great position in the global market and also the project would go great ahead with each of the country and not only japan. This project is spreading globally and i am sure that more and more peoples will invest into it.
Activity: 252
looking good project i will pm for ANN translators.
Exactly, which we think other industry could be a good influencer. I admire that japan is one if the brilliant mind in terms of business that they will fucos on each detail. Since they adopt the blockchain technology hopefully they can handle such service in fast and reliable transaction.
Merit: 13
Harmony Team
For other countries possibly there are 10 million dollars really big amount, but for Japan it is quite proper. Exactly on this fact and designers are based. Personally to my subjective sight it takes place to be.
But it's just a beginning of the project and amount of 10 000 000 $ during privat sale is a good result even for Japan! looking forvard for more funds to be collected! Hope so!
Activity: 182
In fact, it's really an interesting project, given that it's not very much the last time sensible. I think it's possible to participate here, but first I'll follow the developments. I like the idea now and the prospects are there.
Yes your opinion on this project is completely right, of the project gets recognition it will achieve its goal,as it has the potential.
the project is completely new, but it already declares itself as a fairly promising project, which will be a great success for many users. I am sure all investors will be satisfied with their choice for investment.
Totally the project has great effective idea it definitely has a great potential in the market investors would be really confident about investing is in this project.
Activity: 196

Thats a huge risk when it comes to Crypto because investors will plainly think of it as a scam there have to way where you get devs identity but maybe be they can go DAICO with it then everyone will have rest of mind
They might also had a plan to expose after the success, we cannot predict or estimate from one point. We do required to understand their plans that may be a broader confidential as success behind including the challenge to face the competitors.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0

Thats a huge risk when it comes to Crypto because investors will plainly think of it as a scam there have to way where you get devs identity but maybe be they can go DAICO with it then everyone will have rest of mind
Activity: 238

In any case, if the investor wants to be anonymous, then he has the right to be anonymous. And users do not have the right to disseminate information to others.
It is all the individual experience and decision how they would like to act or react on basing the experience but there will be mostly a possibility for the positive sign with PATRON.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
For other countries possibly there are 10 million dollars really big amount, but for Japan it is quite proper. Exactly on this fact and designers are based. Personally to my subjective sight it takes place to be.
Activity: 294
Japan’s projects are really rare. Do you have plans to open a bounty threads? I believe there will be many people coming to join you.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11

In any case, if the investor wants to be anonymous, then he has the right to be anonymous. And users do not have the right to disseminate information to others.
Activity: 350
XDNA - Most innovative cryptocurrency in 2018
looking good project i will pm for ANN translators.
Activity: 196
Activity: 504
Merit: 20

Activity: 280
Activity: 224
I read full project and i seen that the project is from japan but i have one question that any other countries people can participate into this project? i also joined the PATRON AIRDROP programme and i will share this programme as more as possible amd keep support to this project.

As usual, countries that have strict regulations regarding ICO can't participate. I think Japan is the only country in Asia who is very open to accepting cryptocurrencies.
Yes thats realy true, I just wonder why Japan is able to do it but other countries like China, US and some others cant.
Glad to know about that fact, regarding Japan to be an open country and accepting crypto currencies. That is a good thing. I love this country, aside from being an otaku, I love Japan for being the number in innovations. So I am really looking forward for the success of this project, which is the Patron to become the Japan's influencer service.
Well, every time we heard about Japan, what comes to our mind is about technology. We know that this country is totally legalizing cryptocurrencies and about this project it seems to me that it will be having more support from the people in Japan.
I agree with this. Japan now is accepting cryptocurrencies. They recognized it as a promising coin. And to think that this plattform are made from them? I guess and I'm pretty sure that this project will totally gained a lot of investors because Japan had a very good reputation in terms of business.
Pages:
Jump to: