Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN - ICO] <<<PATRON>>> Japan's Influencer Service <<<LIVE>>> - page 19. (Read 4438 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
An interesting project from you, from my point of view a very promising and competent approach. An additional advantage is the Japanese team. It's a pity that there was no bounty.
Well, not everything needs to have bounty program. Because some projects are funded by private investors and maybe this is being already have fund to continue it to the next stage. Moreover, people behind this project are mostly Japanese and we know that in Japan crypto is legal so maybe this has something that is worthy to invest with.

If this is true then we can now expect that patron project can possibly be successful in the coming months. I am also have a strong feeling that many investors already joined the ico.
If private investors are available at the other hand this will turn a huge success where initially we can welcome and encourage even the real time investors and at the end we will be having a back end support of such private investors.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
An interesting project from you, from my point of view a very promising and competent approach. An additional advantage is the Japanese team. It's a pity that there was no bounty.
Well, not everything needs to have bounty program. Because some projects are funded by private investors and maybe this is being already have fund to continue it to the next stage. Moreover, people behind this project are mostly Japanese and we know that in Japan crypto is legal so maybe this has something that is worthy to invest with.

If this is true then we can now expect that patron project can possibly be successful in the coming months. I am also have a strong feeling that many investors already joined the ico.
Activity: 196
The project looks good and the team is equally good. Good luck dev.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
Activity: 532
The creation of this project will benefit not only in the country where this idea came along. In addition to Japan, I hope that the idea will affect the other two countries and we will get a new turn in the technological revolution
It's best if you say the whole world man I think is important to put that consideration seeing how important it is actually and also I can't wait for their bounty in a couple of months
Since it is already an influencer service of PATRON, how about if it influence their own project  Huh Cool that could even save some funds for PATRON.

Actually, it's one of their features I think that may attract more investors which we all know about thise japanese people as they are so dedicated on their job..
I agree with vmi and the confidence in the Japanese immediately transferred to the project. Therefore, it's very good that this is a Japanese idea. I can be calm for the implementation of the project

Yes right, japanese are very serious and dedicated in what they are doing. I hope that it will implement it here in patron project. Good luck to Patron and hoping that many investors will participate.
Well, lets just see if they will reached their target because I don't seems so familiar with this platform. Maybe, if given a chance they should do more promotions to increased their popularity in this forum.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
This project already has many who ask the company for generosity. But the developers do not say anything about this yet. I think a hundred of us will not wait for it. It's just an investment.
Activity: 294
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
The Japanese project shows itself at a sufficiently high level. The developers apparently tried hard and continue to try, interested investors in earnest. We are waiting for the hard cap.

actually we are waiting for a good organized bounty campaign  Grin   If they want to be successful in bitcointalk and want to gain more international investors so its the only way in bitcointalk to do that; a well organized bounty campaign.

Yeah right, bounty campaign can surely help this project to increase its popularity most specially in social medias and other available platforms. For now, let's see what are the plans of patron now.
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
The creation of this project will benefit not only in the country where this idea came along. In addition to Japan, I hope that the idea will affect the other two countries and we will get a new turn in the technological revolution
It's best if you say the whole world man I think is important to put that consideration seeing how important it is actually and also I can't wait for their bounty in a couple of months
Since it is already an influencer service of PATRON, how about if it influence their own project  Huh Cool that could even save some funds for PATRON.

Actually, it's one of their features I think that may attract more investors which we all know about thise japanese people as they are so dedicated on their job..
I agree with vmi and the confidence in the Japanese immediately transferred to the project. Therefore, it's very good that this is a Japanese idea. I can be calm for the implementation of the project

Yes right, japanese are very serious and dedicated in what they are doing. I hope that it will implement it here in patron project. Good luck to Patron and hoping that many investors will participate.

Japan innovates something new everyday which is their high potential skills. This will involved here in this project where we can tell that it have a great concepts in cryptocurrencies. Hoping thst many investors will come to support.
Yes that is true. Japan is know to be the leading country when it comes to innovation. So, I have a high expectation for this project and now, I can see that this project is really doing their best for the fast innovation of the Patron. Patron project is really a progressive and much productive project here in the crypto currency communty that is also facing a lot of competitors regarding crypto.
Japan is such an amazing country in the world. They have made various technologies with their powerful mind and it comes one project called Patron to the world.
Activity: 294

Japan innovates something new everyday which is their high potential skills. This will involved here in this project where we can tell that it have a great concepts in cryptocurrencies. Hoping thst many investors will come to support.
Yes that is true. Japan is know to be the leading country when it comes to innovation. So, I have a high expectation for this project and now, I can see that this project is really doing their best for the fast innovation of the Patron. Patron project is really a progressive and much productive project here in the crypto currency communty that is also facing a lot of competitors regarding crypto.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 508
The Japanese project shows itself at a sufficiently high level. The developers apparently tried hard and continue to try, interested investors in earnest. We are waiting for the hard cap.

actually we are waiting for a good organized bounty campaign  Grin   If they want to be successful in bitcointalk and want to gain more international investors so its the only way in bitcointalk to do that; a well organized bounty campaign.

of course it has a good impact for this project later and can be considered by them
actually the most important is this project has a good concept so many are interested to participate
i wish it could happen
Activity: 378
Merit: 114

Activity: 164
Good luck gays!!!!!
Activity: 406
Merit: 105

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

Activity: 154
I have full confidence in this project, maybe it's bad because you can not completely trust. But the opportunity to invest in this project makes me happy
Activity: 26
This seems fantastic
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
I do not know what benefit this project will bring to the community. It will be useful only in the country in which the idea of this project was born, that is, in Japan. Even if he brings a bang and will be in demand only in one country - this will already affect the work of the team

That's the case if aim to use the platform, but as investor in their token, it doesn't matter that much since you are looking to benefit of token price and not from using the platform. If you see that will be in demand in japan, so the sellers in that country could make the price go up! I'm just talking about your point, it doesn't mean that I'm saying this project worth to invest in it.
But the japan native people in their community cannot even do participate and avail the opportunity where the launch is based with their system, how the token price might really go high where a country is actually blocked to utilize their own innovation.
Activity: 84
Hi guys! Patron seems interesting and promising!
I saw someone has it done with the SWOT analysis of your project using Digrate.com SWOT instrument. Can you have a look please. What do you think about the result? Do you find it realistic? Here is the Patron SWOT results http://swot.digrate.com/report/5c0dccee-c735-4323-a61c-c2950ee87c4b
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup

As of now, they are collecting funds for the ICO to use in their development and platforms, you can go to their site to learn more.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
This is the founders message Atsushi Hisatsumi "An influencer refers to a person who has a very strong influence in the social media space, including Youtubers, bloggers, and Instagramers." What I wanted to know is that they will advertise products using a person who has a big influence in a country?

I understand what dev said, my only concern is how about those ordinary people that have low influencer level or totally now? How they can get benefits from using this platform?
I think we will have rating depend on following or level of influencer. As i know so far, Influencer is for advertising, so that they must have do some task like advert some product of Patron Client?
Pages:
Jump to: