Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN - ICO] <<<PATRON>>> Japan's Influencer Service <<<LIVE>>> - page 22. (Read 4438 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 11
I read full project and i seen that the project is from japan but i have one question that any other countries people can participate into this project?
i also joined the PATRON AIRDROP programme and i will share this programme as more as possible amd keep support to this project.
For participation you can go ahead but have a check if your country restricts you abiding to any legal formalities but still you can seek way to participate and support the project.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
The topic and white paper are well designed. Creativity is, I wonder how the project will go when it hits the exchanges.
Indeed. Their project is really serious about it and thats why their topic and whitepaper are well designed. It can go to the moon, I'm sure.

it can go to the moon if investors continues to join and make a lot of investors. Also maybe it still need more advertising to have many investors. Good luck to this project.
while the project is just developing it necessarily needs a good advertising campaign to attract more investors. I'm sure there will be a lot of good Asian investors in the project.
Advertising is a very important path for a project to grow and increase the popularity of project. This project surely seems it has a great potential and they would do very well. All the best to the developers for the project!
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
The topic and white paper are well designed. Creativity is, I wonder how the project will go when it hits the exchanges.
Indeed. Their project is really serious about it and thats why their topic and whitepaper are well designed. It can go to the moon, I'm sure.
Perhaps, I agree with you. If to be acquainted really carefully with whitepaper project, then it is possible boldly to invest to it and it concerns not only a given case, and in general as a whole all projects. Whitepaper very important component.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
These days people talk about the moon so easily man. Is not that close if you check it takes great work and effort from both participants and the developers.. Some can just decide to F this thing up by crazy dumping
Activity: 238

it can go to the moon if investors continues to join and make a lot of investors. Also maybe it still need more advertising to have many investors. Good luck to this project.
while the project is just developing it necessarily needs a good advertising campaign to attract more investors. I'm sure there will be a lot of good Asian investors in the project.
Yeah the i hope the marketing team is experienced and will do a great job to spread this platform. I believe in the project as its helpful for a wide variety of people. Moreover the technology they’re using seems trustworthy.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
although everything is looking great in the ANN thread.but how can they advertise their group with less social media support?investors will know about this project through social media?what they plan for.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

Having a fancy whitepaper and all is good but whether they'll be able to pull anyone on board to invest is going to be the real question to ask IMO
Activity: 420
BitHostCoin.io

Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Is there the team plans to launch a signature campaign that will be paid in BTC also? Is there is I would like to join that could lead big effect in collected funds in the ICO

Well, I am also hoping that team will have a signature campaign that will be paid in BTC, I am sure many high rank with quality posters will join it. I just hope that this project will still get more investors.
Signature campaign is proven to be the best advertisement here in this forum because there are bunch of investors in here that are finding the right ICO. Maybe, dev would have some changes and would definitely offered some bounty program.
patron had taken huge efforts to build the initial foundation but without advertising and promotion scope we cannot reach the goals or achieve big success, we really required supporters for our platform to reach to the huge community and groups.
Yes, I agree with you, Patron build a great platform and it has high potential. The team behind the project always ready to make the platform better. And on the other hand, they just need to make the great promotions as well as an advertisement to going to be successful. The good advertisement makes the community bigger.
Activity: 196
Is there the team plans to launch a signature campaign that will be paid in BTC also? Is there is I would like to join that could lead big effect in collected funds in the ICO

Well, I am also hoping that team will have a signature campaign that will be paid in BTC, I am sure many high rank with quality posters will join it. I just hope that this project will still get more investors.
Signature campaign is proven to be the best advertisement here in this forum because there are bunch of investors in here that are finding the right ICO. Maybe, dev would have some changes and would definitely offered some bounty program.
Patron had taken huge efforts to build the initial foundation but without advertising and promotion scope we cannot reach the goals or achieve big success, we really required supporters for our platform to reach to the huge community and groups.

I agree,by having great promotions and advertising this project can attract many investors to join also I agree that an active devs and community can surely make this project successful.
Active communication really builds trust with a positive sign for all the investors for choosing patron, it will activate them never to loose hope for choosing patron.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

Patron had taken huge efforts to build the initial foundation but without advertising and promotion scope we cannot reach the goals or achieve big success, we really required supporters for our platform to reach to the huge community and groups.

I agree,by having great promotions and advertising this project can attract many investors to join also I agree that an active devs and community can surely make this project successful.
Activity: 238

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Who needs Russian translation for the general Patrons information follow this link https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.31585293
This will be very helpful to all the Russian speaking users , this is a great job done by you.
Activity: 532

Activity: 280
As we all know that token will only be get listed after the ICO. So, you have to wait until the ICO end and for you to be able to know more about their status you can view their site.
Activity: 672
Which countries can participate in the project? If it is Japan's support, then China definitely has no right to support, since it prohibits the use of the currency. Is there a list of countries that are prohibited?
Activity: 280
To attain the supporters work for PATRON there could be a bounty program that would gain more traffic along with the Airdrop opportunity which patron initiated.
I think they already gave the details about the bounty campaigns which start on March 26, 2018 and ends on April 27, 2018. And I believed that once the bounty campaigns starts, there will be a lot of bounty hunters and investors we're joining to promote this project.
Once the bounty campaign is started, this project will start gaining attention from several investors. This project will then reach maximum peoples and also it will give good opportunity to various peoples to earn some good amount of stakes/tokens which indeed will be helpfull for the future.
Probably right because bounty campaigns is the easiest way to promote the project whether here in the forum or with the social media. Patron is I think will be supported by the Japanese people because Japan country legalize crypto. So we should expect that this platform will have a chance to succeed.
Planning to join the bounty campaign here, not only I and others can benefit from it, also it can help the platform be more well known to other people by using different mediums in spreading the information of PATRON.
Activity: 602
Activity: 224
Japanese technology is a quality standard in many countries, but as far as I heard there are difficulties in exporting, and so many modern models still remain in Japan.It would be nice to increase this market. Considering that this is develop by Japanese, my hope is that this platform will gonna be great.

Yeah me too. As far as we know, Japan creates ad manufactures high quality products. They are already known before of making a  stylish and well created design products. And in regards to this project, I think it will be very useful and successful in the future because it is made in Japan.
Pages:
Jump to: