Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] PAVO - IoT Blockchain for the AgTech Ecosystem - page 35. (Read 28260 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
what will happen to my money if the tokens are banned or are subject to legal regulation?

We cannot guarantee your income, as there are many factors that we cannot influence. You alone are responsible for your purchases. If our token is banned you risk losing all your PAVO tokens. If our token is subject to legal regulation, it is possible that the token price will decrease. However, we will do everything in our power to develop a quality product that will compete with the best brands in the AgTech industry and create continuous value for all. Our goal is to create value for all Pavo customers and increase the value of our Company.
How do you ensure protection for token owners?
All participants in the TGE will have to identify themselves to meet minimum Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Counter Terrorism Financing (CTF) and Know Your Customer (KYC) requirements. Also, we use two-factor authentication (2FA) to ensure the maximum safety of your wallet. There is also a password recovery option if you need to restore access to your account.
Activity: 103
what will happen to my money if the tokens are banned or are subject to legal regulation?

We cannot guarantee your income, as there are many factors that we cannot influence. You alone are responsible for your purchases. If our token is banned you risk losing all your PAVO tokens. If our token is subject to legal regulation, it is possible that the token price will decrease. However, we will do everything in our power to develop a quality product that will compete with the best brands in the AgTech industry and create continuous value for all. Our goal is to create value for all Pavo customers and increase the value of our Company.
How do you ensure protection for token owners?

Activity: 103
Activity: 378
Merit: 100

I see this project interesting. Controlling the conditions with the help of IoT sensors, and a possible forecast, can be very useful for working in an agricultural ecosystem. The block-chain, as a guarantor of reliably information, will be here in its place. It is very interesting, what result we can get after the implementation of this project, and its integration.
Activity: 76
How do you solve security issue?if someone hack my farm and water too much all plants, for example
They won’t be able to do that - you use our software for analyze, prediction and managing

Also our software is developed under guidance of professionals. Also we have strong developers on the team and advisors.
You can find more about our team on our site: pavocoin.com
Ok, btw I see it’s now 5k min, and it was 10k, why?
How do you solve security issue?if someone hack my farm and water too much all plants, for example
They won’t be able to do that - you use our software for analyze, prediction and managing

Also our software is developed under guidance of professionals. Also we have strong developers on the team and advisors.
You can find more about our team on our site: pavocoin.com
Activity: 76
Why AgTech? Isn't it one of the downtrends?
No! AgTech market is directly connected to agriculture market, and due to all analysis there is - it is fast growing market Smiley
You can find more info in our white paper or litepaper
https://goo.gl/cg4tgR
https://goo.gl/oxgzKN
Activity: 92
Why AgTech? Isn't it one of the downtrends?
How does the Pavo software platform help the user?
Our platform offers a number of great features. With its help you can:
● Record production practices in real time via the Pavo IoT gateway
● Record, report, and analyze activities from planting and spray records to shipping
● Track labor costs and productivity
● Easily measure and manage the entire operation from anywhere
Ok, seems cool, but staying 24/7 in front of computer seems scary to me
You won't have to Smiley
Also, all of our software would be cross-platformed, which means you can access it with your phone, tablet or laptop - whichever suits you Wink
Activity: 66
● Record, report, and analyze activities from planting and spray records to shipping
Ok, seems cool, but staying 24/7 in front of computer seems scary to me
What software do you offer?
By collecting data from "things" with IoT and processing raw data through cloud computing, we get a powerful tool to support operational decisions. The client receives analysis, forecasts, and optimized operating systems as a result. Pavo users can view all the necessary information on the Pavo dashboard. Tracking is carried out through desktop, tablet, and mobile software.
Activity: 152
How do you solve the security issue?
What software do you offer?
Payback period. When will I recoup my investment?
You are purchasing a digital coin. We cannot guarantee your income, nor future prices of the token, as there are many factors that we cannot influence. You alone are responsible for your purchases, but we will do everything in our power to develop a quality product that will compete with the best brands in the AgTech industry

Pavo’s informed estimates project that growers will see a payback on their deployment and subscription within roughly 18 months. Pavo’s informed estimates for cannabis growers suggest a 5-year cumulative topline revenue increase of 14%.
Activity: 86
Payback period. When will I recoup my investment?
How do you solve the security issue?
We ensure high-level safety and security of your property. The protection system involves support for cultivator identification and authorization per zone, automatic and ad-hoc audits, as well as incident alerts for added safety.
Pages:
Jump to: