Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] PAVO - IoT Blockchain for the AgTech Ecosystem - page 33. (Read 28260 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
What are the details of your IoT protocol?
The details of our IoT protocol are the following: A low power local area network custom designed for IoT applications; up to 200m* wireless range to the OS Device Gateway; can connect 1000s of modules to each OS Device Gateway
Activity: 131
What are the details of your IoT protocol?
Which features does your IoT system have?
Which protocol does your IoT system use?
Pavo IoT combines LPWAN WIFI location and the new Low Power LAN protocol into a single device. This reduces redundant electricity consumption and helps to efficiently manage all of the necessary services.
Which protocol does your IoT system use?
Our IoT system has features such as tiny module footprint, an ultra-low power ARM M4F processor, low power accelerometer, high accuracy temperature sensor, 8Mbit flash memory for local data collection, 12 general purpose input/output circuits, 8 analog inputs, I2C, SPI, and UART data communications interfaces.
Have you set the minimum level of collected funds? What if you do not reach your goal?
The soft cap is 10,000,000 PAVO tokens. A minimal threshold amount will be required for the successful completion of the token sale. The token offering will have a series of cap levels. If the token generation event does not reach its minimum cap of 10 million tokens, any funds received during the token generation event will be returned to the original initiating wallets automatically. The hard cap for the TGE is 100 million PAVO tokens. That is an estimated $65 million in USD equivalent.
Activity: 87
Have you set the minimum level of collected funds? What if you do not reach your goal?
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Nice Good Luck
Who distributes the tokens, and how soon will I receive them after the end of the ICO?
According to our schedule, we will take a week after the close of the main sale to receive and clear all wire deposits sent before the closing. We will begin to distribute tokens after that
Is yr smart contract audited?
Our smart contract will be audited upon completion of the ICO
Activity: 103
Who distributes the tokens, and how soon will I receive them after the end of the ICO?
According to our schedule, we will take a week after the close of the main sale to receive and clear all wire deposits sent before the closing. We will begin to distribute tokens after that
Is yr smart contract audited?
How secure is the storage of tokens?
"How secure is the storage of tokens? The PAVO token smart contract handles all transactions and balances in a secure and reliable manner. All ICO participants will have to identify themselves to meet minimum Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Counter Terrorism Financing (CTF) and Know Your Customer (KYC) requirements. Also, we use two-factor authentication (2FA) to ensure the maximum safety of your wallet. There is also a password recovery option if you need to restore access to your account.
What will happen to my money if the tokens are banned or are subject to legal regulation?
We cannot guarantee your income, as there are many factors that we cannot influence. You alone are responsible for your purchases. If our token is banned you risk losing all your PAVO tokens. If our token is subject to legal regulation, it is possible that the token price will decrease. However, we will do everything in our power to develop a quality product that will compete with the best brands in the AgTech industry and create continuous value for all. Our goal is to create value for all Pavo customers and increase the value of our Company.
Activity: 103
Activity: 91
"How secure is the storage of tokens? The PAVO token smart contract handles all transactions and balances in a secure and reliable manner. All ICO participants will have to identify themselves to meet minimum Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Counter Terrorism Financing (CTF) and Know Your Customer (KYC) requirements. Also, we use two-factor authentication (2FA) to ensure the maximum safety of your wallet. There is also a password recovery option if you need to restore access to your account.
What will happen to my money if the tokens are banned or are subject to legal regulation?
Activity: 91
Activity: 79
Hello! When min check lowering? To 0.1-0.2 eth
Thx
Why do you chose Pavo as a name? Is it like Power or smth?Smiley)    
Because Pavo means “peacock” in Latin, and we think the remarkable plumage of the male peacock reflects the colorful diversity of the agricultural industry Wink
Lel. Ok, but seriously now
Why do you think you are going to succeed?
First of all, AgTech is growing market along with agricultural generally.
Secondly, We have ongoing successful beta-testing of our product
Third of all, we solve a lot of problems, which strickes all agricultural ecosystem and every stakeholder in it
Finally, we have really experienced team Smiley

Hope, I have satisfied you with my answer!

You can find more info on our web-site: pavocoin.com Smiley

Ok, I get it. But you chose ICO as fund receiving - what if any hard regulations come up?
Generally - there is a trend for liberating regulations, however - not everythere

Please, remember, that you and only you is responsible for any purchase of Pavocoin.
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
Why do you chose Pavo as a name? Is it like Power or smth?Smiley)    
Because Pavo means “peacock” in Latin, and we think the remarkable plumage of the male peacock reflects the colorful diversity of the agricultural industry Wink
Lel. Ok, but seriously now
Why do you think you are going to succeed?
First of all, AgTech is growing market along with agricultural generally.
Secondly, We have ongoing successful beta-testing of our product
Third of all, we solve a lot of problems, which strickes all agricultural ecosystem and every stakeholder in it
Finally, we have really experienced team Smiley

Hope, I have satisfied you with my answer!

You can find more info on our web-site: pavocoin.com Smiley

Ok, I get it. But you chose ICO as fund receiving - what if any hard regulations come up?
Pages:
Jump to: