Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] PAVO - IoT Blockchain for the AgTech Ecosystem - page 42. (Read 28260 times)

Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Tell me about the Cannabis Internet of Things
Activity: 196
What is the purpose of your IoT? Why is IoT needed?
1. Cloud computing solutions and Internet of Things technology can help manage electricity consumption.
2. Blockchain-based payment and supply chain solutions can enable growers to better manage costs on supplies.
3. Technology which enables tracking throughout the entire lifecycle of plants allows growers to record all materials related to the plants.
4. Wireless sensors transmit data to cloud storage, where it's processed by Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence algorithms.
Activity: 67
What is the purpose of your IoT? Why is IoT needed?
Are your tokens a security?
The PavoCoin (“PAVO”) is not a security of any kind, and no equity, interests, or dividends will ever be distributed or assigned to PavoCoin (PAVO) holders from the company.
Activity: 79
Are your tokens a security?
Who should I write about an offering connected with PR?
Dave Dabbah
Chief Marketing Officer
Pavo
650-575-8030 ; [email protected]
Activity: 86
Who should I write about an offering connected with PR?
what are the details of your IoT protocol?
The details of our IoT protocol are the following: A low power local area network custom designed for IoT applications; up to 200m* wireless range to the OS Device Gateway; can connect 1000s of modules to each OS Device Gateway
Activity: 104
what are the details of your IoT protocol?
Can I use PAVO as a payment method throughout the whole process from seed to market?
Pavo’s blockchain-based cryptocurrency will provide a secure payment vehicle throughout the whole ecosystem. There won’t be any need to use fiat money at any step, which will help to prevent fraud, increase transparency, and simplify interactions between ecosystem participants.
Activity: 99
Can I use PAVO as a payment method throughout the whole process from seed to market?
Which protocol does your IoT system use?
Pavo IoT combines LPWAN WIFI location and the new Low Power LAN protocol into a single device. This reduces redundant electricity consumption and helps to efficiently manage all of the necessary services.
can Pavo software platform be used by inexperienced growers?
Our platform is easy to use for experienced and inexperienced growers. Our system is designed to give advice, detect risks of crop loss, and manage your production efficiently. If you are new to the growing business, we offer professionally produced educational content for growers to augment their knowledge on everything cannabis. A dedicated video series demonstrates best practice cultivation techniques and the newest findings from across the Pavo community.
Activity: 109
can Pavo software platform be used by inexperienced growers?
Activity: 86
Which protocol does your IoT system use?
Why did you choose the name "Pavo"?
Because Pavo means “peacock” in Latin, and we think the remarkable plumage of the male peacock reflects the colorful diversity of the cannabis industry.
Activity: 132
Why did you choose the name "Pavo"?
what benefit will your tokens bring for me as a purchaser?
The value of the token has a great potential. Mainstream users help fund the platform, which in turn drives the demand for and adoption of the cryptocurrency. To support the development of the Pavo community, the PAVO Foundation will reward the Pavo ecosystem's partners with a regular distribution of tokens through its Partner Rewards Program. In turn, each partner can motivate contributors to action by distributing rewards to participants in its own app or platform. This will support the growth of the Pavo network by driving users to receive, buy, use, and hold PAVO. Further, the Foundation will issue grants to help bootstrap the coin's financial utility for early contributors.
Activity: 100
what benefit will your tokens bring for me as a purchaser?
where is your office located?
Zug, Switzerland and San Francisco, California.
Pages:
Jump to: