Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] PAVO - IoT Blockchain for the AgTech Ecosystem - page 45. (Read 28260 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
This is a very interesting experiment, the best of luck to the project.

thank you for your feed back)
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
This is a very interesting experiment, the best of luck to the project.
What is IoT?
The Internet of Things (IoT) is the network of physical devices, vehicles, home appliances and other items embedded with electronics, software, sensors, actuators, and connectivity which enables these objects to connect and exchange data.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 520
How much will I earn over time?
We can’t guarantee your income, as there are many factors that we cannot influence. You alone are responsible for your purchases, but we will do everything in our power to develop a quality product that will compete with the best brands in the AgTech industry.
I mean what price token s expected in year? X10, x5, x100?
We cannot give any prediction of future price of the token

I like that you refrain from making any predictions. It will force investors to make their own due diligence and then come up with a possible price range.
Activity: 87
What is IoT?
Can I use your software for logistics help and supply?

Yes! Our platform is for everyone included in ecosystem - from grower to final consumer Wink
How demand will be calculated?
Pavo smart contracts between growers and suppliers can facilitate the transfer of crop forecast information upstream in the supply chain, to better inform suppliers of their customer’s coming demand.
Activity: 254

Yes! Our platform is for everyone included in ecosystem - from grower to final consumer Wink
How demand will be calculated?

Activity: 92
I think it is for growers only...
Activity: 254
We can’t guarantee your income, as there are many factors that we cannot influence. You alone are responsible for your purchases, but we will do everything in our power to develop a quality product that will compete with the best brands in the AgTech industry.
lel. To the moon  Grin

Heh, thank you for your support and believing in us Wink
Y so? Other ICO guarantees me 10x revenue in a year
No one can prognose future prices - if anyone says that they can - they lie and most surely are scam Wink
Activity: 152
lel. To the moon  Grin
Activity: 65
Y so? Other ICO guarantees me 10x revenue in a year
Activity: 65
Pavo already has a working product that is in deployment with customer prospects in multiple grow sites. Pavo provides an IoT software platform for industrial agriculture, which unleashes significant operational efficiencies. Implementing blockchain will provide increased product transparency for crops from seed through harvest to consumption. Proceeds from Pavo’s coin issue will be used to accelerate continued product and market development
This you cut out of the article or just decided to tell an interesting fact about the project.
PAVO does not have a finished product, they only provide an idea and they have farms that agree to this... to grow cannabis

PAVO already has a finished product, you are wrong.  You can see the video on our Youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7INXk8iWvM, this is a confirmation of my words.
Why on the official website is not indicated the amount of collected investments.
The project is very interesting for me and I would like to invest but I'm worried about this.
When will the results of ICO be published?
Do not worry, Sir.  The information on the collected investments will be announced after the pre-sale stage.  So everything will be transparent Smiley
How do you ensure protection for token owners?
All participants in the TGE will have to identify themselves to meet minimum Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Counter Terrorism Financing (CTF) and Know Your Customer (KYC) requirements. Also, we use two-factor authentication (2FA) to ensure the maximum safety of your wallet. There is also a password recovery option if you need to restore access to your account.
Pages:
Jump to: