Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] PAVO - IoT Blockchain for the AgTech Ecosystem - page 8. (Read 28260 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 100
With a long time until the token sale ends, does the project believe they will achieve what they want?
Hello! Yes, at the moment we have collected $7 570 000, have many farms which test our systems, developed android app and so on. We are fine, so to say)
I'm sure, the fundraiser will not stop there. More than 2 months before token sale end, there is still a good chance to get more of it, hopefully there are other interesting things that will be displayed by the team, so many enthusiasts will coming.

It's true, They should be thinking more about new ideas to attract investors from this good project.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
With a long time until the token sale ends, does the project believe they will achieve what they want?
Hello! Yes, at the moment we have collected $7 570 000, have many farms which test our systems, developed android app and so on. We are fine, so to say)
I'm sure, the fundraiser will not stop there. More than 2 months before token sale end, there is still a good chance to get more of it, hopefully there are other interesting things that will be displayed by the team, so many enthusiasts will coming.
Activity: 340

A great passion for making this long-term project a success in the future. I'm very interested in waiting for the development of this project.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
I think it's a very nice project! Brilliant project, very nice business.  Good luck dev's!
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
The team has published a new article on how to take advantage of technology to help the agricultural sector. I share the full article to expand knowledge.  Smiley Harnessing Pavocoin’s Technology to Benefit Turkey’s Agricultural Sector and Economy
Activity: 112
Hello, guys, I would like to ask you a question: is Pavo being beta tested right now? Or have some tests already been conducted? If yes, where those tests are conducted?
Activity: 27
Hello, guys.
I got in this project. I'm interested to watch how the owners implement the idea.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
The project will be useful!
A rather interesting project, certain plan, seamless logo.  Good luck.

Welcome to Pavo IoT community.
So will you invest in this great project? I hope we together create a great thing by backing for this project with even a small investment or other kind of support for this project. Not just say "good luck". haha
Activity: 46
The project will be useful!
A rather interesting project, certain plan, seamless logo.  Good luck.
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
While the majority of us simply consider nuts to be an extremely good source of protein, and tasty at that, they can play a key role in the economies of some countries. Read full details at https://t.co/nqU0bQbbeb
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Through your platform, can I buy all kinds of fruits around the world? However, can the logistics speed reach the transaction speed of block chain? I feel that you are a regional platform
Hello! You will be able to buy different fruits and vegetables. The focus is on Almonds, Hazelnuts, Walnuts, Pistachios and possibly Cashew nuts mushrooms, asparagus, special tomatoes, carrots and so on
Activity: 340
Activity: 54
Through your platform, can I buy all kinds of fruits around the world? However, can the logistics speed reach the transaction speed of block chain? I feel that you are a regional platform
Activity: 30
Expect a lot of investor support your project when Token Sales will start!
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Hi! 7,5M$ in presale is very good result! When will ico ends?
Hello! ICO ends 09.15.2018

You can see for yourself in the bounty thread that the token will end September, 15 (end of ICO).
Hello! ICO ends 09.15.2018
Activity: 140
Is there admin or marketing manager? I'd like to discuss few questions  in media advertising.
Hello! Yes, I am admin here. If you want to make an advertising proposal, send it me in telegram, please. Here is my nickname - @CTAPBAPbl4 (https://t.me/CTAPBAPbl4)
Pages:
Jump to: