Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] PAVO - IoT Blockchain for the AgTech Ecosystem - page 5. (Read 28260 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 2
Unlike many ICOs emerging this year, Pavocoin already has active product distribution. Its platform for use by almond farmers in California earlier this year.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
It depends on the market. If the market rise, we fly to the moon. This project has real purpose and real activities. So i do not worry about the success of this project. But there are many projects which do not operate after ico. Hope pavo team will not do like that.

Pavo provides a vertical market for agriculture. With cutting-edge IOT and blockchain technologies, and extensive experience in cultivating crops, serving the agricultural ecosystem ("Ag") that focuses on high-tech plants, processing and distribution of plants.
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
The Pavo’s webinar "The transformation of Agriculture with Pavo's IoT #Blockchain and #cryptocurrency platform" featuring Erhan Cakmak, CEO & Co-Founder and Ari Gorman, CTO is now available with #Russian subtitles! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1akFOigvpaU
Activity: 82
Merit: 0
It depends on the market. If the market rise, we fly to the moon. This project has real purpose and real activities. So i do not worry about the success of this project. But there are many projects which do not operate after ico. Hope pavo team will not do like that.
Activity: 125
 i am very excited about your products end i like to anticipate in ICO. Also i have technical background end i like to join your team to help here in central EU...
Activity: 132
I read statistics somewhere that only one percent of the world's population is involved in the world of cryptocurrency and cryptoactivity in one or another way, while the capitalization of the market is three hundred billion of dollars and it is difficult to imagine the volume of capitalization when a half of the world's population will be involved in crypto. You have chosen an excellent time to implement Pavo project and I can say with one hundred percent confidence that your work will bring you tremendous success in the future when the market starts to grow
Activity: 127
I've just bumped into this project. I have read through your roadmap and white paper. I would like to say I have not seen anything like your project this year. I have to admit it has to be one of the best project  in 2018 so far. The idea looks extremely interesting because it can be used in almost every part of our world like Africa, Asia, Europe etc. Also, the fact that you have collected around 7.5 million (As I understood actually without ICO) tells me that it will be successful project. Looking forward to the ending of ICO. I would like to see Pavo coin in top 30 at marketplace at the end of this year. Keep it up guys! One thing I did not understand it that why do you have such a big difference betwee hard cap and soft cap? 1 million and 30 million. It is not tipical for modern projects...
Activity: 560
Merit: 108
This industry needs such a platform. I think only this factor will make this project successful. And besides him there are many other advantages.
Activity: 574
Merit: 112
Bitcoin Garden: Blockchain Can Solve Supply Chain Problems in Agriculture
https://bitcoingarden.org/blockchain-can-solve-supply-chain-problems-in-agriculture/

Experienced entrepreneur and investor Nick Evdokimov recently shared his interest in the relationship between the agriculture and blockchain technology. In an online course on YouTube, the expert focused on how some applications could benefit the industry by bringing a new level of efficiency to their markets. Nick believes there is one particular startup, Pavo, that can bring fresh solutions by allowing farmers to sell futures of their products.

It shouldn’t come as a surprise that agriculture is a $5 trillion industry that employs over a billion people around the world. However, it can be a thankless business for some of its most important value creators. In the agriculture supply chain, farmers and growers are generally left in the position of price takers, not price setters. This is due to many complex economic factors ranging from economies of scale to general inefficiencies in supply and demand.

A simple to understand fact is that the results of a farmer’s output are generally seen months after the first seed is planted. Given the situation, a farmer always works to provide an uncertain supply to an uncertain demand....

SCAM ALERT

Alan Young Co-Founder of IOT worked with Nick Evdokimov on the KYC Legal ICO.  The ICO raised 20M USD in April 2018.  Shut it lights off on July 2, 2018 abruptly cutting off all social media and contacts.  They kept a hollow website online KYC.Legal and made the tokens worthless.  The fact they are busy in other enterprises but cannot take the time to answer the investors on a very recent ICO, beg the questions do these characters have any scrupples?  If they cannot even answer simple questions and behave in this manner do you really want to invest in this company.   They both appear complicit in Securities Fraud for KYC Legal.  If you look further back Nick Evdokimov was a major player of the Gigawatt ICO which was sued for securites fraud by the SEC in Jan 2018.   

Whether one team can answer the question of the person because everyone seems to start making doubts about this big project with his words.
this is a very serious issue for which, I think that they will not respond and will ignore. The project is under a big question and I think that they have enough money to start their activities
Activity: 340
Merit: 100
Bitcoin Garden: Blockchain Can Solve Supply Chain Problems in Agriculture
https://bitcoingarden.org/blockchain-can-solve-supply-chain-problems-in-agriculture/

Experienced entrepreneur and investor Nick Evdokimov recently shared his interest in the relationship between the agriculture and blockchain technology. In an online course on YouTube, the expert focused on how some applications could benefit the industry by bringing a new level of efficiency to their markets. Nick believes there is one particular startup, Pavo, that can bring fresh solutions by allowing farmers to sell futures of their products.

It shouldn’t come as a surprise that agriculture is a $5 trillion industry that employs over a billion people around the world. However, it can be a thankless business for some of its most important value creators. In the agriculture supply chain, farmers and growers are generally left in the position of price takers, not price setters. This is due to many complex economic factors ranging from economies of scale to general inefficiencies in supply and demand.

A simple to understand fact is that the results of a farmer’s output are generally seen months after the first seed is planted. Given the situation, a farmer always works to provide an uncertain supply to an uncertain demand....

SCAM ALERT

Alan Young Co-Founder of IOT worked with Nick Evdokimov on the KYC Legal ICO.  The ICO raised 20M USD in April 2018.  Shut it lights off on July 2, 2018 abruptly cutting off all social media and contacts.  They kept a hollow website online KYC.Legal and made the tokens worthless.  The fact they are busy in other enterprises but cannot take the time to answer the investors on a very recent ICO, beg the questions do these characters have any scrupples?  If they cannot even answer simple questions and behave in this manner do you really want to invest in this company.   They both appear complicit in Securities Fraud for KYC Legal.  If you look further back Nick Evdokimov was a major player of the Gigawatt ICO which was sued for securites fraud by the SEC in Jan 2018.   

Whether one team can answer the question of the person because everyone seems to start making doubts about this big project with his words.
Activity: 274
The current agribusiness is outdated, and it's time for change. Pavocoin is conceived as a platform that will bring together farmers, buyers, suppliers, wholesalers and other agro market participants.Knowledge and experience, in order to implement the plan, the US-Swiss start-up is!
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 26
The enthusiasm from members of the community have is overwhelming, this is one of the fastest growing project out there. Every thing seems to be working according to plans for the community. The progress this have help to gather more interest and as it is now the pre-sale and private sale have hit a landmark of 7,570,000 USD. This is to show how far the community is progress and seeing the deployment of the blockchain technology in Agriculture is awesome.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
The initial pre-sale and private sale has been completed with $7,570,000 gathered. Congrats!
There is no much updated news this week. I follow the team quite closely and waiting for good news from the team day by day.
Activity: 390
The initial pre-sale and private sale has been completed with $7,570,000  Shocked good this project By bringing together the cutting-edge technologies of IoT and blockchain, and our vast experience in crop cultivation we are serving an agriculture ("Ag") ecosystem focused on highly technologized crop growing, processing, and distribution.
What we are experts in Cool
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
Pavo aims to improve the efficiency and productivity of agricultural activities through the use of blockchain technology. Pavo will use blockchain technology to help regulators regulate the agricultural sector. A blockchain-based currency called PavoCoin will also be used to facilitate non-frictionless payments across the industry.
Activity: 336
This project thread is very interesting with various information related to the composition of this project plan, the allocation of funds for each item developed in this project is very transparent and quite a lot.
Activity: 146
The Pavo platform employs PAVO IoT software that allows all ecosystem participants to conveniently trade verified agricultural products using Pavo coins as a means of completion.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
the mail sale will end on 22-10-2018, correct?

i see that date on the official site, but not here in this thread... can someone help me?
That's correct, nothing wrong with that. But what puzzled me, last month they say if ICO will end in september, 15th 2018. There should be someone from the pavo team who explains it.

See it,
Hi! 7,5M$ in presale is very good result! When will ico ends?
Hello! ICO ends 09.15.2018
Activity: 1666
Merit: 565
the mail sale will end on 22-10-2018, correct?

i see that date on the official site, but not here in this thread... can someone help me?
Activity: 294
The Pavo IoT platform allows for the management of farms and orchards for herbalists and medicinal plants. This is a good idea for current trend and not many competitors, if Pavo do well it will be the pioneer in this field. A project worth the wait!
Pages:
Jump to: