Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN - ICO] PeerAtlas: Improve life by making all medical information free - page 4. (Read 1132 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
We are not currently offering a bounty program and do not plan to give free ATLAS tokens away, however, we may offer a bounty program in the future with rewards given in either NEO or NEOgas
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
This is a great project and I'm definitely going to invest in the ico. Are you planning on running a bounty programme at all?

Activity: 167
Merit: 100
Medical Information Free, it looks great, but I have a question. how to make the project profitable? this is what investors want to know.
Activity: 3
Thank you sincerely everyone. I am the Founder of PeerAtlas. I expect our whitelist to open within a week. If you need answers to questions, the best place to ask them is our Telegram at t.me/peeratlas. CryptoWhaler, the ATLAS token has many great features: (1) No inflation, (2) 50% of the tokens go to the crowdsale because we believe that the only way this project will be successful is if we have complete and total support of the community, (3) We will be profitable by redeeming CME credits for physicians in exchange for physicians sending ATLAS tokens to the PeerAtlas foundation, this is our main profit mechanism. For example, I am a board certified radiologist and every year I need to send CME credits (continuing medical education) to the American Board of Radiology to legally practice medicine in the United States. When doctors use our website they will accumulate CME credits, and we will send the credits to their respective boards in exchange for them sending ATLAS tokens to the foundation. Hope to see you soon in our Telegram!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Great idea and a noble cause. The fact that its not announced by a newbie but a Legend is something refreshing and to be taken seriously.

Just one question to start with; if the encyclopedia will be free, what function will the ATLAS token perform that will make it desirable?
Activity: 29
Love the concept and mission statement. How can I get involved?
Activity: 113
Merit: 31
I do love the concept of this project. I know little to none about the medical world, but a big question I have is how you will get mass adoption of this project? It seems like the medical world would be a tricky one to get everyone on the same page.
Activity: 113
Merit: 31
Really a wonderful and nice concept. I will want to follow up and be part of this project.
Pls can u make the website address available?
Good luck guys.
The website is https://www.peeratlas.com/.
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
Hi everyone! Just added PeerAtlas ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/PeerAtlas. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due diligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! PS: If you have any questions about filling in the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB
Activity: 56
Really a wonderful and nice concept. I will want to follow up and be part of this project.
Pls can u make the website address available?
Good luck guys.
Activity: 129
A wonderful mission, great vision with real depth of knowledge and experience in the medical world - sincerely wish you the very best with this, the next stage of your mission.
Pages:
Jump to: