Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] PM7 – Decentralized multi-level affiliate marketing platform - page 10. (Read 6652 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
what is the maximum profit that I can make with you? is there a limitation?
You will get the maximum profit by engaging the maximum number of friends who will buy tokens. For this you will receive commission bonuses. More purchases - more benefits

So people who purchase the coin through ICO will we get benefit only from when the price of coin increases. So what are the other benefits for the people who are investing into your ICO?
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
What currency do you accept to buy PM7?
We accept ETC, LTC, DASH, BTC, BCH and wire transfers
Activity: 84
What currency do you accept to buy PM7?
What are the ways of spreading news of your customers once you avoid advertising?
You may tell them in social media, just use your referral link. Tell about us as much as possible - and you will get a lot of bonuses for each invited person!
Activity: 182
What are the ways of spreading news of your customers once you avoid advertising?
can I withdraw tokens to MEW? cannot seem to find that option..
Yes, you can! This option will be able after ICO ends, 14'March
is it possible to make some kind a family account so all my relatives could take part? just interesting
You can give password from account to anyone you want, but it's not safety, sir!
how much does the payment transaction take? how long should I wait? I cannot seem to find my tokens.
You will get all tokens after ICO ends, 14'March
You will get the maximum profit by engaging the maximum number of friends who will buy tokens. For this you will receive commission bonuses. More purchases - more benefits
what happens to my bonuses if noone of my friends invest? will I be able to unhold them after ICO or at some period in time?
Unfortunately, bonuses will no longer be available for unholding, because all unsold tokens for ICO will be burned.
I am head of marketing department so it's really interesting idea! It's will be profitable for marketing sphere I guess
Thanks for your support, sir!
Activity: 126
what happens to my bonuses if noone of my friends invest? will I be able to unhold them after ICO or at some period in time?
Can you reframe your questions, but nevertheless, you will get your tokens at the end of ICO

I mean is it possible to withdraw my referral bonuses, for my friends after ICO or do my friends still need to invest?
Activity: 182
can I withdraw tokens to MEW? cannot seem to find that option..
Activity: 249
is it possible to make some kind a family account so all my relatives could take part? just interesting
Activity: 164
how much does the payment transaction take? how long should I wait? I cannot seem to find my tokens.
Activity: 105
Activity: 126
Activity: 46
I am head of marketing department so it's really interesting idea! It's will be profitable for marketing sphere I guess
You have payment gateway, though which participants of the system can accept payments. Do you cooperate with some payment system or do your own solution?
We cooperate with payment systems and we use our ready-to-use technologies as part of a well-developed professional experience in the field of MLM and transfer it to a new level by decentralization and transparency based on the blockchain technology. First of all, we are launching our technology in the rapidly growing market of ICO campaigns.
Activity: 210
You have payment gateway, though which participants of the system can accept payments. Do you cooperate with some payment system or do your own solution?
Pages:
Jump to: