Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] PM7 – Decentralized multi-level affiliate marketing platform - page 11. (Read 6652 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
If I will buy tokens - will my funds be unheld?
No. You use your referral link to share information about PM7. For each friend registered by your link, you earn Installation Bonuses. They are in hold firstly. Every time your connected friends make a purchase of PM7 you will earn Commission Bonuses (up to 7%). You can withdraw them immediately. As soon as you collected $200 Commission Bonuses your $20 Installation Bonuses will be unheld.
Then you can use your bonuses for purchasing PM7 and withdrawal.
 If nobody from your friends buy PM7 you won't be able to unhold Installation Bonuses and use them. But you can invite more friends and then they make a purchase you will earn Commission Bonuses and unhold Installation Bonuses
 And please, pay attention. We don't allow to buy PM7 by Installation Bonuses.
This is explained simply. we build a running business and want it to generate revenue and we could share it with the owners of the tokens. Therefore, we can not just sell tokens for the given Installation Bonuses. We strive to develop the system through the purchases made by your friends. The more purchases and invitations on the network, the more we earn. We focus on long-term income, not on one-time bonuses
Activity: 243
Merit: 10
If I will buy tokens - will my funds be unheld?
what is the main purpose of your platform?
The main idea of the platform is to reduce the distance between the creators of advanced projects and their customers, eliminating mediation of advertising, marketing and PR agencies and allow all participants in this process to create progressive and worldchanging technologies.
Activity: 182
what is the main purpose of your platform?
Hello. I want to see your code. Please give me the link to your GitHub.
Hi,
We do not have github unfortunately.
Activity: 112
Hello. I want to see your code. Please give me the link to your GitHub.
can i take part in big bonus if i first buy 400 tokens and after 600??

Hi,
In general on your account must be 1000 tokens to take part in our big bonus.
what jurisdiction are you in? are there any law regulations?  Undecided

Hi,
In European Union jurisdiction (Estonia and England). Citizens or residence of USA, China and Singapore cannot take part in our ICO.
where are you going to integrate? will you be affiliated with such platform as Steam?  Huh Huh

Hi,
In 2018 we are planning to integrate PM7 with other types of projects (telecom, betting, online games) and offline businesses. Maybe we will be affiliated with Steam as well Smiley
are you going to issue visa cards for cryptocurrency payments? will it happen?

Hi,
Yes, we are. It will be at some point in time in 2018.  Smiley
hey, what's the total supply of pm7 and what will be with your unsold tokens? thanks in advance!  Roll Eyes

Hi,
Total supply is 1billion of tokens. All unsold tokens will be destroyed. We care about our platform and customers Smiley
Activity: 188
can i take part in big bonus if i first buy 400 tokens and after 600??
Activity: 252
what jurisdiction are you in? are there any law regulations?  Undecided
Activity: 204
where are you going to integrate? will you be affiliated with such platform as Steam?  Huh Huh
Muo
Activity: 236
are you going to issue visa cards for cryptocurrency payments? will it happen?
Activity: 229
hey, what's the total supply of pm7 and what will be with your unsold tokens? thanks in advance!  Roll Eyes
I'm so excited for this launching.. I buy token for this project.. I'm support this project as well...
Thanks for your support, sir!
Activity: 170
Merit: 3
I'm so excited for this launching.. I buy token for this project.. I'm support this project as well...
Unlimited potential, sky is the limit
Thanks for your support
What are the ways of spreading news of your customers once you avoid advertising?
Hello!
You could share information about PM7 through your information channels.
Pages:
Jump to: