Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] PM7 – Decentralized multi-level affiliate marketing platform - page 3. (Read 6652 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10
I've seen at least 4 exhcnages you are going to be listed on.. why did you choose those exchanges? and also.. are you going to hit poloniex or bittrex? just curious Smiley
Activity: 185
what's the approximate number of sold tokens? did you meet the expectations? Huh
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
guys, what happens after the ICO? will there be another token sale for unsold tokens?  Undecided

Hi,
After ICO there will be a token distribution and all the unsold tokens will be destroyed.
Activity: 182
guys, what happens after the ICO? will there be another token sale for unsold tokens?  Undecided
Is it possible to transfer your tokens from one account to another?

Hello!
Unfortunately, it's impossible.
Activity: 182
Is it possible to transfer your tokens from one account to another?
why aren't you on US market? are you going to enter it?  Undecided

Hi,
We are planning to expand to US market as well but due to security regulations it may take some time to get a permission from the government.
how long does it take me to receive my tokens if I buy them via bank transaction?

Hi,
It may take up to 3 working days your tokens appear on your account.
what does your token serve for? where will i be able to use it?

Hi,
PM7 token is a virtual currency that will be accepted and used by projects on our platform (and partners), and later it will be accepted as payment for services on the platform and bonuses.
are you going to launch your own exchange at some point in time?  Smiley

Hi,
Yes, we are going to do that. It will be in 2018.
hey guys, is it possible to buy your tokens without registring an account?

Hi,
It is possible to buy our tokens only if you have an account with us.
Activity: 112
why aren't you on US market? are you going to enter it?  Undecided
how long does it take me to receive my tokens if I buy them via bank transaction?
Activity: 188
what does your token serve for? where will i be able to use it?
Muo
Activity: 236
are you going to launch your own exchange at some point in time?  Smiley
Activity: 174
hey guys, is it possible to buy your tokens without registring an account?
can i pay with installation bonuses in the app store or google play? how can i use them at all?

Hi,
You cannot pay with installation bonuses in the app store or google market. You can withdraw them once you earn enough commission bonuses. You will be able to unleash $20 installation bonuses once you earn $200 commission bonuses.
is it possible to transfer your tokens to MEW now? i didn't seem to find your token...

Hi,
It is not possible to do yet. Your tokens are stored in your back office now (your account that you have with us). You will be able to transfer your tokens to MEW after token distribution.
how many bonus tokens will i receive if i invest now? what round is on now could you clarify..

Hi,
You will not receive bonus tokens if you invest now because the last round is currently on.
how can I withdraw my installation bonuses? is it obligatory to earn commission bonuses?

Hi,
So in order to withdraw your installation bonuses your friends must buy PM7. It is obligatory to earn commission bonuses if you want to withdraw your installation bonuses. Once your friends invest in PM7 and you earn $200 commission bonuses you will be able to withdraw $20 installation bonuses.
Pages:
Jump to: