Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] PM7 – Decentralized multi-level affiliate marketing platform - page 38. (Read 6674 times)

Activity: 188
Merit: 10
Hello! I`ve got a bit technical question. What data is/will be used in blockchain?
Activity: 190
You have different options. What should I do to become a full partner of your system?
Activity: 129
Merit: 100
do you really need 12.5 m to build this?
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
how did you find the possible profit?
The PM7 platform offers the benefits of multi-level marketing (MLM) for distribution of
information about ICO campaigns. The main idea is a multilevel burst-type distribution of
information about projects between users by using our technical and software tools and
technologies. In addition, we offer you to become a full partner of our system, not only by buying
PM7 (premium accounts of 7 levels with different quantity of events per month) during
ICO and earning profit for unlimited growth of our system in addition to your revenue as
PM7 platform participant of any type. We also offer capabilities of our platform
(distribution) to any other projects.
Activity: 252
how did you find the possible profit?
What are the ways of spreading news for your customers ?
You can find us in Telegram, Medium Blog, Twitter, Facebook, Bitcoin Talk. More and more people every day learn about us. And we are working everyday to share information about our platform.
Activity: 164
What are the ways of spreading news for your customers ?
What does the PM7 token provide? I've seen that its "Events" but what are those events can you explain?
The main idea of the platform is to reduce the distance between the creators of
advanced projects and their customers, eliminating mediation of advertising, marketing
and PR agencies and allow all participants in this process to create progressive and worldchanging
technologies.
The PM7 platform offers the benefits of multi-level marketing (MLM) for distribution of
information about ICO campaigns. The main idea is a multilevel burst-type distribution of
information about projects between users by using our technical and software tools and
technologies. In addition, we offer you to become a full partner of our system, not only by buying
PM7 (premium accounts of 7 levels with different quantity of events per month) during
ICO and earning profit for unlimited growth of our system in addition to your revenue as
PM7 platform participant of any type. We also offer capabilities of our platform
(distribution) to any other projects.
PM7 events – are indicators of the platform volume, the number of metrics, events and,
so ultimately they are equal to the possible amount of revenue in the system.
What jurisdiction does the PM7 platform work in?
PM7 platform works under jurisdiction of Estonia.
Activity: 84
What does the PM7 token provide? I've seen that its "Events" but what are those events can you explain?
Activity: 204
What jurisdiction does the PM7 platform work in?
When are you guys planning to list on exchange, please consider listing on big exchange to have more volume....
Hello. After the end of ICO (March 14) PM7 will be listed on such exchanges - Exmo
Hitbtc
Tidex
Liqui
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
When are you guys planning to list on exchange, please consider listing on big exchange to have more volume....
Hello! I already have 200$ installation. How can i withdraw?
These funds are in hold. To use them for buying PM7 or withdrawing, you need to unhold them by motivating friends to buy PM7 (details at Bonus Program)  https://pm7.com/bonus
If nobody from your friends buy PM7 you won't be able to unhold Installation Bonuses and use them. But you can invite more friends and then they make a purchase you will earn Commission Bonuses and unhold Installation Bonuses
Where is your main office?
We have offices in England and Estonia.
Activity: 163
Where I can find your whitepaper?
The crypto is going down on market. How did it influence the price? What is it now?
It is not influence the price. Our price is still 0.05$ per 1PM7.
is there an information by chance regarding whom with you are going to be affiliated?
We are working with many companies, but right now we cannot tell who they are.
Are you sure that your token will grow in value? Did you do any calculations?
The growth of tokens is planned due to increasing demand for basic services of our platform which will be paid by tokens, also due to the growth of the companys financial indicators and due to the popularization of PM7 token itself. The PM7 token is a PM7 event necessary for working in the system - and you will not need to buy it every month.
Do you accept USD?
Yes, we accept USD as a wire transfer.

What is the minimum amount of investment if i want to pay with bank transfer?
The minimum investment is 100$ if you want to pay via wire transfer.
Pages:
Jump to: