Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] PM7 – Decentralized multi-level affiliate marketing platform - page 58. (Read 6674 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Eastern Europe (as well as other countries) has its perculiarities in law, people's habits and readiness of the market to accept the ideas. Did you have some 'differences'? Do you have some advisors on that?
Everyone except citizens of USA, China and Singapore can participate in our platform. This is the main difference.
What blockchain do you use?
PM7 is ERC20  token, based on ETH blockchain.
Activity: 33
Can I buy your tokens with NEM cryptocurrency?
Activity: 96
The project might become huge! Does your team have the experience to handle it?
Really interesting project! I like how it allows people to make money just for recommending ICO they like! Hope you succeed.
Hello! Thank you!
We are glad to make our best!
Hello. What will happen if you fail to gain your goal price?
Hello. Each raised amount will be good.
Activity: 82
Eastern Europe (as well as other countries) has its perculiarities in law, people's habits and readiness of the market to accept the ideas. Did you have some 'differences'? Do you have some advisors on that?
Activity: 207
What blockchain do you use?
Activity: 78
Really interesting project! I like how it allows people to make money just for recommending ICO they like! Hope you succeed.
Activity: 97
Hello. What will happen if you fail to gain your goal price?
So the minimum investment is only 0.05 USD?

NO, 0.05 USD is the price for one token, minimum purchase is 400 tokens equal to $20.00

Do you use escrow?

Nope, we don't need that.

Interesting project, but there could be legal issues in some countries i suppose.

Yes. Due to regulatory uncertainty and before the platform provides the public with additional information on this matter, the owners of United States green cards or citizens or residents (tax or otherwise) of the United States of America have no right and should
not buy PM7 tokens. Also you should not buy the PM7 tokens if you are a citizen or a resident (tax or otherwise) of the People's Republic of China (PRC) or Singapore, as well an individual of the PRC or Singapore.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Interesting project, but there could be legal issues in some countries i suppose.
Activity: 112
So the minimum investment is only 0.05 USD?
Hey, what if there won't be enough amount of tokens during the ICO? will you prolonge it or do something about that?

At the moment of ICO preparation we have already received requests from more than 50 ICO campaigns for participation in our platform.
The undeniable advantage of the platform is that the required set of technical solutions for its operation has been developed and is ready for integration. We will test it at the launch of our ICO, which will allow potential investors to verify its effectiveness even before deciding to participate in PM7 platform.
Hey, what if there won't be enough amount of tokens during the ICO? will you prolonge it or do something about that?
How many ICO rounds do you have ? What round is it now ?

Right now we are in the second round of ICO. Altogether there are nine rounds.

How can I use your bonuses without buying tokens ?

Hi,
How much bonuces can I get on this stage if I buy 8000 tokens? I am confused about information provided on the webpage and in the White Paper.

You will receive +15% bonus during 2nd round of token sale and another +10% for the amount of 8,000 tokens purchased.

Can you tell more about your BIG BONUS?

All bonuses can be checked here https://pm7.com/bonus
Activity: 215
How many ICO rounds do you have ? What round is it now ?
Activity: 107
How can I use your bonuses without buying tokens ?

Hi,
How much bonuces can I get on this stage if I buy 8000 tokens? I am confused about information provided on the webpage and in the White Paper.
Activity: 182
Can you tell more about your BIG BONUS?
Pages:
Jump to: