Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] PM7 – Decentralized multi-level affiliate marketing platform - page 72. (Read 6674 times)

Activity: 131
Merit: 10
what wallet can I use to buy tokens?
Activity: 98
what is the minimum buy?
Activity: 190
where is your company registered?
Activity: 84
Do you have any restriction for token buyers, say, country etc?
Activity: 168
Ok what is the price per token right now ?
do you have agreements with exchanges now?
Activity: 164
what benefits does blockchain give to your project?
Activity: 182
What will happen if your ICO will not reach hard cap?
Activity: 112
Hi, guys
Is your team international or located in one country?
Activity: 100
Merit: 0
Here he explain:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.26925104
Let me explain how PM7 works.
You use your referral link to share information about PM7. For each friend registered by your link, you earn Installation Bonuses. They are in hold firstly. Every time your connected friends make a purchase of PM7 you will earn Commission Bonuses (up to 7%). You can withdraw them immediately. As soon as you collected $200 Commission Bonuses your $20 Installation Bonuses will be unheld.
Then you can use your bonuses for purchasing PM7 and withdrawal.
If nobody from your friends buy PM7 you won't be able to unhold Installation Bonuses and use them. But you can invite more friends and then they make a purchase you will earn Commission Bonuses and unhold Installation Bonuses
And please, pay attention. We don't allow to buy PM7 by Installation Bonuses.
This is explained simply. we build a running business and want it to generate revenue and we could share it with the owners of the tokens. Therefore, we can not just sell tokens for the given Installation Bonuses. We strive to develop the system through the purchases made by your friends. The more purchases and invitations on the network, the more we earn. We focus on longm-term income, not on one-time bonuses.
Activity: 185
Can you explain how your bonus system works?
Activity: 182
Hello. How about roadshow?
Activity: 196
When I receive my tokens after purchase?
Activity: 140
Who are your partners? And are you going to attract more?
Activity: 140
I have seen in the roadmap in the first part of the year that you plan on Integrating PM7 token into cryptocurrency exchanges. Are there exchanges in which large volumes are traded daily such as Bittrex, Binance, Polonix? Or about some exchanges with low volume like etherdelta, etc?
PM7 will be listed on such exchanges - Exmo
Hitbtc
Tidex
Liqui
Activity: 826
Merit: 255
I have seen in the roadmap in the first part of the year that you plan on Integrating PM7 token into cryptocurrency exchanges. Are there exchanges in which large volumes are traded daily such as Bittrex, Binance, Polonix? Or about some exchanges with low volume like etherdelta, etc?
Activity: 243
Do you have a prototype?

As I understand, yes, the PM7 platform has a working prototype and mobile applications.

What currencies are accepted?

BTC, ETH, LTC, PM7 and ERC20.
Activity: 243
Do you have a prototype?

As I understand, yes, the PM7 platform has a working prototype and mobile applications.

What currencies are accepted?
Activity: 42
Do you have a prototype?

Pages:
Jump to: