Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] PM7 – Decentralized multi-level affiliate marketing platform - page 74. (Read 6674 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
When will i get the tokens?
Activity: 182
Hello. What will a partner have to do in order to become a partner in the partner network?
Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
A must watch project I will following this thread by now looks good to me, Is this a new idea a decentralized multilevel affiliate marketing platform best thing is you're making it decentralized using blockchain technology I hope for your success devs, btw Is there any airdrops?  
Activity: 84
Where are you located? Where locate the main office?
How do you use Smart contracts in your project? What the main feature of decentralization?
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
What countries can sellers/advertisers be in?
Activity: 140
What is special about your project?
The PM7 platform covers several areas: multilevel marketing (MLM), affiliate (partner) programs, payment processing (including cryptocurrency), and blockchain technology. This technology offered by us is applicable absolutely to all areas of commercial projects. We have already prepared solutions and communications with leading companies in the area of telecommunications, sports betting, online games as well as offline business, which will be launched in the nearest future.

Thank you, good. Do you have a working prototype or/and mobile applications?
You can the answer to this question above
Activity: 56
The PM7 platform covers several areas: multilevel marketing (MLM), affiliate (partner) programs, payment processing (including cryptocurrency), and blockchain technology. This technology offered by us is applicable absolutely to all areas of commercial projects. We have already prepared solutions and communications with leading companies in the area of telecommunications, sports betting, online games as well as offline business, which will be launched in the nearest future.

Thank you, good. Do you have a working prototype or/and mobile applications?
Activity: 337
 what is the perspective for platform service distributors?
Activity: 56
do you have competitors?
Activity: 108
Do you have working platform or is it still in future?
I have noted with some interest the Pm7 project as one of great potential in terms of the ability to bring clients to other ICO distribution projects. Multilevel marketing is a very penetrating marketing system and when used correctly it brings benefits to all parties involved. I will analyze the project in more detail. Good luck!

Thank you for your interest in our project! We really appreciate it!
Activity: 826
Merit: 255
I have noted with some interest the Pm7 project as one of great potential in terms of the ability to bring clients to other ICO distribution projects. Multilevel marketing is a very penetrating marketing system and when used correctly it brings benefits to all parties involved. I will analyze the project in more detail. Good luck!
ICO project PM7 with a rating of 4.13 on our list
https://icoholder.com/en/ico/pm7-17071

The ICO and project team has been verified. We interviewed the team members.

Our rating is one of the most objective and rigorous, it is independent and created to assess the investment attractiveness. Rating checks your idea and project for vitality it is based on more than 70 different parameters. We are monitoring the ICOs on daily basis.

Sincerely, ICOholder

Thank you for your support!
Activity: 126
ICO project PM7 with a rating of 4.13 on our list
https://icoholder.com/en/ico/pm7-17071

The ICO and project team has been verified. We interviewed the team members.

Our rating is one of the most objective and rigorous, it is independent and created to assess the investment attractiveness. Rating checks your idea and project for vitality it is based on more than 70 different parameters. We are monitoring the ICOs on daily basis.

Sincerely, ICOholder
Do you have agreements with top affiliates so far?

Sure, please check it here https://pm7.com

Why your ICO lasts so long?

We decided to make it slowly but steadily and also give more chances to people to take part in token sale.
Activity: 75
Why your ICO lasts so long?
Pages:
Jump to: