Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [PRE-SALE] 📣📣 ACREAGE ✅ 80% MN ⚡️ 20% POS ⚡️ PROPERTY SURVEY🏡 - page 2. (Read 17659 times)

Activity: 1778
Merit: 764
www.V.systems
In Big Letters for such a little thing .. for what..a guy ask a question get no answer ?! or what ...? lol

Today it was that guy, tomorrow it may be me who needs tech support and they'll be no where to help me. Id much rather put my money with projects where the Devs are more open and friendly.

It always happens when there are a lot of techies in the project. They usually as a vitalik booter technically very well understand but with communication and explanations trouble. The project itself I really like it in my stop sheet of investment for this moment is. Maybe something normal will come out!

Great projects and products in and out of cryptoverse have gone to waste because of wrong leadership.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 276
I would stay away from them.

I joined their discord server today to check how friendly the staff / dev team are. And all I found was ery silence. A guy had asked a question in the correct support channel for over 6 hours and there was no one to answer him.
Finally, when someone was there to answer him he was acting like a smartass who was acting as if he was doing a favor by answer the questions and on top of that he was providing somewhat misleading answers to that other guy.

I don't have a lot of money but whatever pennies I have, I'll make sure to keep them away from projects like these.

To those worrying why am I being so negative :
The sheer number of masternode scams I'm coming across today is way too many and right now this looked like the only real asset with an actual utility that has some future. But the way that team member talked it seemed like they would give a rats ass about any problems that I may face in the future - or for anyone of their community members for that matter.

What a waste!  Huh Undecided

It always happens when there are a lot of techies in the project. They usually as a vitalik booter technically very well understand but with communication and explanations trouble. The project itself I really like it in my stop sheet of investment for this moment is. Maybe something normal will come out!
Activity: 43
Merit: 0

I joined their discord server today to check how friendly the staff / dev team are. And all I found was ery silence. A guy had asked a question in the correct support channel for over 6 hours and there was no one to answer him.
Finally, when someone was there to answer him he was acting like a smartass who was acting as if he was doing a favor by answer the questions and on top of that he was providing somewhat misleading answers to that other guy.

I don't have a lot of money but whatever pennies I have, I'll make sure to keep them away from projects like these.

The sheer number of masternode scams I'm coming across today is way too many and right now this looked like the only real asset with an actual utility that has some future. But the way that team member talked it seemed like they would give a rats ass about any problems that I may face in the future - or for anyone of their community members for that matter.

In Big Letters for such a little thing .. for what..a guy ask a question get no answer ?! or what ...? lol
Activity: 1778
Merit: 764
www.V.systems

Activity: 61
Activity: 61
Grin Good luck team, you are working hard.
The coin also be introduced in Hot Crypto
https://i.imgur.com/jd8luh2.png
official discord: https://discord.gg/tJNXJwh
[/color]

Oh My! this is supercool!
Activity: 14
Is your service already offered by a centralized entity? If so, why does decentralizing it make it better? Who is/are your competitors and how are you going to deal with them?
Activity: 54
Activity: 150
Merit: 25
President of FinTechAssociation
this project in top50 at l2rx.com and.. no exchanges.. amazing Cheesy
Activity: 11
Hi, team.
What will be transaction fees, when all this conversions kick in? What is the minimum to invest in the project? What will be incentives for the merchants?
Activity: 756
Merit: 2
Here is a big problem. No exchange of those that appear on the Web have ACR. The last one was cryptobridge that has stopped the coins.

neither cryptopia, nor coinexcha.io, nor crex24 nor any exchange. Simply the currency can not be sold.

What solution are you going to give to this? we can not have the coins without more, without being able to give them an exit.

I hope a quick solution
copper member
Activity: 10
New MANDATORY WALLET UPDATE has been released, please join

https://discord.gg/PStdMHD
copper member
Activity: 72
better stake together

We are happy to have ACREAGE on StakingLab.io

Keep up the great work guys, as we will keep up with shared Masternodes!

Join our Instant Nodes! We are adding new ones regulary to our community!
Get in and get rewards and all other Instant benefits right away!
Code:
+ No Setup-Time
+ no waiting
+ Just deposit and get Rewards right away
+ daily payouts
Activity: 756
Merit: 2
Perfect wallet, the master gives reasonable benefits, very happy
Activity: 281
Merit: 250
And new wallet due out 9/1/2018 I believe..
Activity: 3
Hello,
I have downloaded acreage wallet and i have also send coins in it but the wallet is showing out of sync and no blockchain availabe. Please tell me what to do, thanks!
If you haven't resolved this you need to edit the wallet.conf file.  Go to their discord channel to find the addnode lines.  Then you just restart, and wait a while.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Acreage will be a similar search engine to google, but will a fee be charged with tokens ACREAGE? What is the amount of coins to have a masternode?
Pages:
Jump to: