Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [PST] Presearch: Decentralized Search Engine - page 2. (Read 7978 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 269
Too, is interested in how to participate in the bounty?
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
hello dev are you start bounty campaign for this project. i am waiting for that. this project looks very interested. i hope presearch project will be successful project.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Beat Google ***banging drums****  Beat them into the ground.
As soon as I saw this ICO I jumped into it.
GREAT idea!
Activity: 12
yeah - there ICO web interface is not very effective- mine says pending for more than 1 hour and can't buy any more because of that. Not very well executed. hope they sort it out
Activity: 34
Just purchased tokens and sent BTC but I hit the button so I can increase my order token but can't purchased anymore,so I just sent the BTC amount (1st order) to the BTC address given but not sure if gone thru since no NEXT button click anymore,just a PDF invoice.
Activity: 476
anybounty program that presearch offering like social media and blog?
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Never too old to learn
tbh we did not need it yet, we still love google, but if this browser give some special feature that google can not offer us, maybe there are so many investor will invest in this project..
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
I think there is already a project like this
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
[ANN] [ICO] Bitclave - Decentralized Search ★ July, 25 ★
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-ico-bitclave-the-privacy-is-yours-important-announcement-2005370

What is the difference from this?

Same concept. Presearch is a better name for the project though. Its these search engines that has the right to have the adnetwork projects but this is if they can really compete google.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
I will advice people to stay away from this project, do you think this project have a chance against Google, Bing tried it so snatch market share with them but still no significant result. It is not everything that needs to be discentralised. I look forward to see how this token will gain value.

disconnectme - I agree that not everything needs to be decentralized. There's no sense in doing it just for the sake of decentralization.

However, seeing that Google is the biggest source of centralization of information in the history of the world, we feel that this is a very important project that could really benefit humanity.

Yes, others have definitely tried and failed to take on Google, including Bing as you mentioned. And it certainly will not be an easy challenge, however, we think that with Presearch's go-to-market strategy, product offering, and token-based incentivization model, the odds are better than in previous efforts.

The supply of tokens is limited, and all sponsorships / advertising on the platform will require the purchase of tokens to run.

I do appreciate your professionalism, and will look into your go to market strategy. Will be interesting how your David will perform against Google
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
[ANN] [ICO] Bitclave - Decentralized Search ★ July, 25 ★
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-ico-bitclave-the-privacy-is-yours-important-announcement-2005370

What is the difference from this?
Activity: 798
Merit: 262
How does search indexing really works here?
Activity: 672
Merit: 257
I have removed the post about reservation, hopefully will be accepted

And I:
Activity: 21
Decentralized search engine this sounds amazing is there any link to video presentation to understand how this will work. Looking forward to hear about this in details and the team profile is looking attractive so I will keep follow this thread.

Thanks, mcfom!

We're working on a demo video that will show how it works.

In the meantime, we have a new intro video that is being released here for the first time:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0By4OtERHxS-wQWIyclUtdzlrV0k/view

Any thoughts?

And yes, ironic that the producer is hosting it on Google Drive. Tongue Their tentacles are deep and far-reaching!
I will advice people to stay away from this project, do you think this project have a chance against Google, Bing tried it so snatch market share with them but still no significant result. It is not everything that needs to be discentralised. I look forward to see how this token will gain value.

disconnectme - I agree that not everything needs to be decentralized. There's no sense in doing it just for the sake of decentralization.

However, seeing that Google is the biggest source of centralization of information in the history of the world, we feel that this is a very important project that could really benefit humanity.

Yes, others have definitely tried and failed to take on Google, including Bing as you mentioned. And it certainly will not be an easy challenge, however, we think that with Presearch's go-to-market strategy, product offering, and token-based incentivization model, the odds are better than in previous efforts.

The supply of tokens is limited, and all sponsorships / advertising on the platform will require the purchase of tokens to run.
Wow! If you can make this work this is incredible! Just the other day I said to a friend of mine how 'search engine' meeting 'the block chain' would be the dream! I'd abandon Google in an instance! Now I keep - forced to - moving from Duck Duck Go to Google to make ends meet!

If you need Dutch translations I'm available. I've got a humble portfolio if so required.

Thanks, scribbles! We believe this is a worthwhile project as well.

It sounds like using Presearch is going to make your life a lot easier in the short term, as it's the easiest way to switch between Google and DuckDuckGo.

Eventually, we believe that we'll be able to make a fully-decentralized search engine using IPFS and DHT. There are some elements that will need to be created - ex. a caching layer for speed, and a node-based voting / ranking model - but in time, it is theoretically possible and we're as motivated as anyone to make it happen!

To start, we're rolling out an easier way to switch between search engines, and we're building a community around the need for an open, transparent search engine. We'd love to have you join us!

Also, please refer to the translations thread and contact us - we are interested in a Dutch translation.
Activity: 462
Thanks to all for the early feedback and encouragement.

We have DM'd all translators asking them to delete their posts and direct message us. We appreciate their cooperation and will consider all translation offers from those who follow the policies listed in this message: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.19957782
Activity: 490
I have removed the post about reservation, hopefully will be accepted
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
Activity: 1302
Merit: 501
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
The translators are very excited to see this ANN
Maybe this project will be successful
At the time of new appearing has attracted many people
Goodluck PST
Pages:
Jump to: