Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] redBUX: Blockchain based payment for the adult entertainment industy - page 9. (Read 5019 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 0
Which actresses / actors will cooperate with you? Is it possible for some famous ?
This is a profit for them too, I think there will be well-known actors. Moreover, this will help the project to gather as many customers as possible.
Yes, but the more famous the actress is, the more she will ask for a higher fee. But in any case, one will not agree - the other will agree.
True, but in fact, participation in such a project is much more interesting than real filming. Especially participation here will be only one-time.
Why do you think that participation will be one-time?
Because the model is scanned, the voice is recorded, what else does it do. And that's all, if only they need to update the model .... I dont know
Activity: 326
Which actresses / actors will cooperate with you? Is it possible for some famous ?
This is a profit for them too, I think there will be well-known actors. Moreover, this will help the project to gather as many customers as possible.
Yes, but the more famous the actress is, the more she will ask for a higher fee. But in any case, one will not agree - the other will agree.
True, but in fact, participation in such a project is much more interesting than real filming. Especially participation here will be only one-time.
Why do you think that participation will be one-time?
Activity: 377
Activity: 350
Activity: 308
Activity: 378
Activity: 342
Have you ever done anything similar before? Is it possible to get acquainted with your developments somewhere?
Activity: 364
Hey. Tell me, will you enter censorship here, or will everything be seen and so on?
hahaha, it seems to me to introduce censorship would be inappropriate, why then is it necessary?
What kind of censorship are you talking about, guys? If you enter censorship, it's like losing all potential customers. no, no and NO.
Merit: 1
Hey. Tell me, will you enter censorship here, or will everything be seen and so on?
hahaha, it seems to me to introduce censorship would be inappropriate, why then is it necessary?
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
Not bad, but the voice will also be actors? It will be pretty cool, more realistic
I think there will be a real voice, at least speech and certain sounds Smiley
Activity: 392
Not bad, but the voice will also be actors? It will be pretty cool, more realistic
This will not just be a record or a fully interactive application? Can we change the script in real time?
The site indicates that you can directly participate in the process. It looks like it will require more serious resources than a smartphone.
Yes exactly. You will be directly involved! Otherwise, why is it done in 3D? If you dont take part, then you can limit yourself to the usual recording of the camera, and this is already available on the Internet for a long time.
Exactly. I very much hope for a beautiful graphics and animation. Do you think how close you can get to the photographic picture?
I think once it comes to creating real models, that is scanning actresses - then the graphics should be at the appropriate level
This will not just be a record or a fully interactive application? Can we change the script in real time?
The site indicates that you can directly participate in the process. It looks like it will require more serious resources than a smartphone.
Yes exactly. You will be directly involved! Otherwise, why is it done in 3D? If you dont take part, then you can limit yourself to the usual recording of the camera, and this is already available on the Internet for a long time.
Exactly. I very much hope for a beautiful graphics and animation. Do you think how close you can get to the photographic picture?
I think once it comes to creating real models, that is scanning actresses - then the graphics should be at the appropriate level
Activity: 356
Activity: 308
Activity: 336
Activity: 392
It looks very impressive. Admittedly, this industry will never lose popularity and will never be at a loss. It remains only to provide people with something new and high-quality - then success in your pocket
I understand that this is the only project focused on this topic? Do you have competitors, or not yet?
No, there are many such now and the task is to provide the most beautiful and high-quality performance. So far this project is the only one who managed to achieve cooperation with real models, to scan and get results.
Activity: 406
It looks very impressive. Admittedly, this industry will never lose popularity and will never be at a loss. It remains only to provide people with something new and high-quality - then success in your pocket
I understand that this is the only project focused on this topic? Do you have competitors, or not yet?
Pages:
Jump to: