Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] redBUX: Blockchain based payment for the adult entertainment industy - page 8. (Read 5019 times)

Activity: 334
Merit: 0
On your site there is talk about some kind of ecosphere. What does it mean?
Activity: 308
You take investments in fiat - it's quite convenient. And it can also help in case of instability of the cryptocurrency. Quite a clever decision.
Now many projects do it. Its much more convenient for many investors to invest directly from their bank card. In addition, the dollar and the euro are not so volatile
Activity: 324
You take investments in fiat - it's quite convenient. And it can also help in case of instability of the cryptocurrency. Quite a clever decision.
Activity: 336

A huge number of partners, and no fewer shops. It looks very impressive, it seems you prepared for everything? Smiley
Activity: 392
Cool, you've already done a great job scanned so many models! It seems that at the start the application will already have a solid number of different models and scenarios
Activity: 378
How soon will you show a demonstration of how your program works?
So, immediately after the pre-sale you have a public sale? Bonus will be only on pre-sale?

No, as far as I understand you get a 35% bonus only on pre-sale, so hurry, for tomorrow is the last day Smiley
Activity: 350
So, immediately after the pre-sale you have a public sale? Bonus will be only on pre-sale?
Activity: 392
Interesting idea))) I hope the use of your project will not be considered as cheating?)
It's erotic. This project will not create any additional problems, besides those with which we are accustomed to encounter.
Interesting idea))) I hope the use of your project will not be considered as cheating?)
You say that the user himself can model the situation? And how specifically will this be implemented?
You can by your actions provoke the model to do what you want. That is, you will be directly involved in the process Smiley Almost like in nature ..
Sounds interesting. Its a pity that there is not such a technology that would allow you to feel with your hands what is happening on the screen

A picture that is real and looks like the original but in my opinion this do not feel with a soft hand touch to our order.
Because this is not yet. I think if there was an opportunity - they would have implemented it. But is it likely that this will be implemented in the future?
Everything is possible Smiley I think with such ambitions they can reach the maximum heights
You say that the user himself can model the situation? And how specifically will this be implemented?
You can by your actions provoke the model to do what you want. That is, you will be directly involved in the process Smiley Almost like in nature ..
Sounds interesting. Its a pity that there is not such a technology that would allow you to feel with your hands what is happening on the screen

A picture that is real and looks like the original but in my opinion this do not feel with a soft hand touch to our order.
Because this is not yet. I think if there was an opportunity - they would have implemented it. But is it likely that this will be implemented in the future?
Activity: 862
Merit: 100

Activity: 364
Activity: 364
This is a very popular direction, and undoubtedly, is in demand. But its development will be quite difficult in the framework of censorship and other normative documents
Let's hope that everything will be in order, because this is also the direction of business, it's also jobs and the provision of services. I do not think there can be any problems.
If you resolve the issue of censorship and maximal prevent the entry of this service into the hands of minors, then there will be no problems
Activity: 356
This is a very popular direction, and undoubtedly, is in demand. But its development will be quite difficult in the framework of censorship and other normative documents
Let's hope that everything will be in order, because this is also the direction of business, it's also jobs and the provision of services. I do not think there can be any problems.
Activity: 378
Because the model is scanned, the voice is recorded, what else does it do. And that's all, if only they need to update the model .... I dont know
I think updates to the model are possible in the case of some bugs or errors, as well as to update the animation, the environment, or due to a change in the appearance of the actress
Pages:
Jump to: