Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Robomed Network - a new medical network managed by blockchain token - page 13. (Read 11432 times)

Activity: 163
Merit: 100
What if medical service provider download Robomed EHR application, but there will be any errors? Can consumer contact someone to get help?  Huh
probably call / write for the same contacts that are in the first post  Cool
Activity: 280
What if medical service provider download Robomed EHR application, but there will be any errors? Can consumer contact someone to get help?  Huh
Activity: 266
Rob. EHR need new consumers and partners. What features can help you to attract as many potential partners and consumers as you can?
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Web version of Robomed wasn’t formulated fully in your speech. Will it be something like social network for people, who are interested in medical sphere and in healthcare, or something else?

hm, something like social network it would be great
I think so too
Activity: 224
Hello!
\
\In your speech, there were a lot of terms like “blockchain” and “smart contracts”. These words sound in wonder, so can you give short definition of them for not progressive people?
Activity: 281
It looks good, I am following this for now. I have a few questions, I will message you now. for which contacts will you respond faster?
Activity: 163
Robomed updated builds include new modules and functions. How often you could release new updates for the service?
Activity: 141
Robomed storing all information about client’s health taking it from medical clinics. Will there be ability to add information about health condition by other methods?
Activity: 686
Merit: 102
Good evening. At this moment, there are lot of useful modules in the latest build of your service. What new modules do you plan to add in the nearest future..? Can you give short description of them?
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Great project! I hope you can form a huge community for the popularization of your project. Good luck!
I will recommend you to my investors.  Wink
Sounds good!)
Activity: 238
Hello, robomed! The latest build has a lot of different modules with necessary for clinics functions. Can you tell us about every module briefly?
Hello kkNft! Please find all that detailed info in our WP here at https://robomed.io/download/Robomed_whitepaper_eng_final.pdf

so much information... and so much detail. I will carefully examine your technology. good luck
Activity: 238
This looks very worth watching.
Seriously!
Activity: 309
Great project! I hope you can form a huge community for the popularization of your project. Good luck!
I will recommend you to my investors.  Wink
Activity: 103
and 1 more question: a lot of talented developers around the world searching for interesting projects and companies. If you know that third-party developer made great module for Robomed EHR and integrate it, will you invite him in Robomed team??)
Activity: 103
What about the technical side of the question? What if consumer has weak computer? What are the characteristics of a computer should be to initialize Robomed EHR?
Thank you  Smiley
Only doctor needs a computer. Patient needs smartphone only.

ok, then I would like to hear an answer to past questions about technical requirements for smartphones. thanks
Activity: 121
Hello to all guys! Wink I discover now this new project. Where can I find more information? I'm very curious! What kind of curriences are accepted?  Smiley
Activity: 243
There are talk about the benefits..., Nowadays, time is so expensive resource for everyone, so how much time patients can save using Robomed service instead traditional methods?!
Activity: 113
Merit: 11
/...just in the course of past questions about the web version and mobile.../

current realities offer people a choice of mobile devices with different price categories, OS, etc. What type of smartphones are supports mobile version of Robomed?

I'm interested too. Not everyone updates their phones every year. And the demands of the proposals for smartphones are growing regularly. Will there be high demands on devices?
Activity: 391
/...just in the course of past questions about the web version and mobile.../

current realities offer people a choice of mobile devices with different price categories, OS, etc. What type of smartphones are supports mobile version of Robomed?
Activity: 280
Web version of Robomed wasn’t formulated fully in your speech. Will it be something like social network for people, who are interested in medical sphere and in healthcare, or something else?

hm, something like social network it would be great
Pages:
Jump to: