Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Robomed Network - a new medical network managed by blockchain token - page 14. (Read 11432 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Great team - Great project - Great future. One of best platforms! With all my best wishes
Regards  Wink

I agree with you))  Cheesy
Activity: 280
Hello, robomed!

Mobile and web versions of Robomed can't be fully identical. What are the main differences, and how they influence on service usage for people who are accustomed to a specific version?
Can there be security.. or speed..?

Web versions usually have more complete functionality, well, the speed of work is higher.
But I do not know how Robomed. Let's wait for their answer))
Activity: 224
Hello, robomed!

Mobile and web versions of Robomed can't be fully identical. What are the main differences, and how they influence on service usage for people who are accustomed to a specific version?
Can there be security.. or speed..?
Activity: 215
Hello!!! What if consumer installed Robomed EHR service in clinic, but then he decided not to use it. Should he pay for declining from Robomed service??!??!
Activity: 222
This is one project that has a very good purpose). Hopefully this project runs smoothly and becomes the best solution for everyone)). Waiting ))
Activity: 627
Merit: 103
As I understood, main purpose for Robomed Network is changing healthcare structure and you are opened for ideas and suggestions from community. How common consumer can contact with you?
You can contact us and find more information about Robomed via our social channels listed on the first page in this thread.
Contacts for ordinary consumers and for legal entities are the same?
Activity: 243
I also had a question.  Huh
In your speech, you touched on the subject of voting of token holders. How the decision would be taken in case of equal voting results?
Activity: 238
Good day!

Information security is the one of main questions in 21st century. Robomed service processes clinic’s client information.

?? How you can guarantee that client's data hidden from third-party persons?
Activity: 141
Great team - Great project - Great future. One of best platforms! With all my best wishes
Regards  Wink
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
nowadays, cryptocurrencies has a fairly wide application.. will be RBM Tokens used only as payment for medical services and in Robomed votes??
Activity: 281
This technology can be interested for people who will visit trainings. Maybe, you know some additional books, courses, lectures that can help to delve in subject deeper?
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Is the Philippines also covered by Robomed?!?
Activity: 216
I went over the White Paper and those guys seem to be professionals. Looks like they know what they're doing. When should the token be transferable through? anyone know on which exchanges they going to be trade ?
The Robomed token presale has already started, you can now purchase them with a 30% bonus.
Please find all the details how to contribute and the exchanges here https://robomed.io/token.php
thanks for the link, I'll take a look ))
Activity: 238
List of guarantees is so huge for memorization by common consumer. What items from this list should be remembered as high importance guarantees?
copper member
Activity: 378
is it going to be worldwide?
Activity: 168
Hi! You said that blockchain technology provides you to fix some errors Undecided. Have you already faced with code errors, and how you solved these problems? Huh
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Implementing time doesn’t so long considering that Robomed EHR is serious service with huge list of functions, but is there any chance to reduce the amount of time spending on implementation?

We implement Robomed into a clinic just in 31 days. And that is the time for data migration, integration and training. So that is really timely manner.
just in 31 days?! it's impressive!
Activity: 686
Merit: 102
Hi guys. Market overview shows us that Robomed Network with new develop will try to get the most of the positions on European, American and Asian markets. Do you plan to make Robomed position on Arabic, Indian, African market strong too?
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
It sounds like an interesting project. I guess it's not like that before. Good luck.
Pages:
Jump to: