Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] - ICO Sale (Active NOW) - Poins Platform ⭐⭐⭐ Three Platform One Coin! ⭐⭐⭐ - page 7. (Read 1691 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Greetings team. The plan seems rather budding....impeccable idea,Wish you detect enough resources..
Activity: 20
awesome bounty campaign and design.
I have few ideas on how you can attract more investors. can share in private on tg y0ujin
Activity: 64
Activity: 22
bounty release date or token date? end ico? need some help
Activity: 910
Merit: 508
I think that this Project is pretty a profitable investment at the present time! The basic theme that in the future it has ensured the development of the plan.like it

Yes it is possible but every investment is a risk these days, so invest your money wisely and don't expect the huge profits straight away.
Activity: 26
I think that this Project is pretty a profitable investment at the present time! The basic theme that in the future it has ensured the development of the plan.like it
brand new
Activity: 0
I have gone through this project and it is one of the best. This is no joke, I am joining this very soon.

keep it up!!
copper member
Activity: 55
Hello everyone,

We are happy to let you know that the ICO sale just got underway today in STYLE with 50% Discount!!!

As within the 30 minutes of the start, we have sold 1 million PIN coins. So, we are HIGHLY grateful to EACH and EVERY Individual for welcoming us in such tremendous way!

Please continue to support us to make this project a GRAND SUCCESS it deserves, not just for US but for the BETTERMENT of the industry, for the BETTERMENT of EACH and EVERY person who believes in revolutionary projects like Poins!

Best Regards,
Poins Representative

ICO sales have just begun and within the first 30 minutes the PIN coin has sold 1,000,000, this is a very good start to achieving the softcap target and hardcap target. in my opinion to achieve the softcap target is very easy because the sales achievement is almost half of the target.good luck

Dear Hashcoin, you are right, it's a lot easier to achieve the softcap, but we are very confident of reaching our actual target of hardcap as well. The thing that pleases us most is that the people have appreciated our point of view, and how Poins can be the revolutionary project they look for in every ICO. So, we will very much continue on the efforts, to ensure this project reaches as far as it could and to live up to the expectations people have from us.

Best Regards,
Poins Representative
copper member
Expect you detect fairly resources to develop your project ..,i have read white paper your bounty program end date?

Hello Minefaucer,

You can visit our Bounty thread - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.46501961, where you will be able to locate all details, including the ending date. However, to make it easier for you, the closing date for the Bounty is 5th November, 2018.

If you have any further questions, feel free to let us know.

Good day,
Poins Representative
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
That's a pretty massive premine....
Activity: 15

A project having  many successful team members. Really impressed with what am seeing, and I look forward to joining this project.

This project is better than others.Great project with Great team members and the team behind
Activity: 204
what a promising project, Getting 50% really make it sounds great .keep it up guys .joined already and I'm ready to spread the great news about this project.
Activity: 372
Merit: 114
Hello everyone,

We are happy to let you know that the ICO sale just got underway today in STYLE with 50% Discount!!!

As within the 30 minutes of the start, we have sold 1 million PIN coins. So, we are HIGHLY grateful to EACH and EVERY Individual for welcoming us in such tremendous way!

Please continue to support us to make this project a GRAND SUCCESS it deserves, not just for US but for the BETTERMENT of the industry, for the BETTERMENT of EACH and EVERY person who believes in revolutionary projects like Poins!

Best Regards,
Poins Representative

ICO sales have just begun and within the first 30 minutes the PIN coin has sold 1,000,000, this is a very good start to achieving the softcap target and hardcap target. in my opinion to achieve the softcap target is very easy because the sales achievement is almost half of the target.good luck
brand new
Activity: 0
I've reviewed all the details...Such plan are becoming, Poins is a decentralized blockchain platform. Like Bitcoin, Poins is a decentralized open source project, not owned or operated by one person or party. This means anyone, anywhere can download software and start interacting with the blockchain network. POINS COIN are digital / crypto currencies from the POINS network. POINS is a new generation blockchain technology and the most convenient cryptocurrency conversion for everyone. This makes it possible to buy and sell altcoins or tokens instantly and easily. Poins are built on blockchain POINS and the cryptocurrency symbol is PIN. The purpose of POINS is to address the problem of major cryptocurrency adoption and provide partner businesses with payment solutions that given incentives. .....any other reason...
Activity: 12
Expect you detect fairly resources to develop your project ..,i have read white paper your bounty program end date?
Activity: 15
I think It's a great, will carry out all that has been target! future any other altcoin are accepted..
copper member
Hello everyone,

Best Regards,
Poins Representative
copper member
a really good concept and also very interesting. where the product POINS is based on blockchain technology using Scrypt Algorithm and has a high transaction speed. Interestingly again in this project is about 50% profit sharing given for a lifetime for those who register in the Hold and Share (HAS) Program.

Hi Naura168, yes, we are really creating something that's not just going to be UNIQUE and EXCITING, but it is going to be SERIOUSLY beneficial as well.

Thank you,
Poins Representative
copper member
Getting 50% of the company's share sounds good, if you guys can pull this off it might turn out to be one of the best ico of the year though i believe that it will be a long term project...
Good work.

Hi Ozing, firstly, thank you very much for your kind words and appreciation. We are NOT going to aim for the BEST or one of the BEST, we will just focus on doing what we know and what we have planned. The problem we have seen with several ICOs is that they treat to get into the RACE, and when you do that you are going away from your actual target of becoming a WORTHY option. So, with Poins, we simply aim to be WORTHY, as per Good, Great, Best or anything as such will come with TIME!

Good day,
Poins Representative
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
a really good concept and also very interesting. where the product POINS is based on blockchain technology using Scrypt Algorithm and has a high transaction speed. Interestingly again in this project is about 50% profit sharing given for a lifetime for those who register in the Hold and Share (HAS) Program.
Pages:
Jump to: