Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SALPay TOKENS: Making Payroll and Remittances cheaper, safer, faster - page 2. (Read 2996 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 114
http://www.cd3d.app/
Based on the last newsletter, the listing has been postponed and re-scheduled this coming february 5, 2018.
Any updates now about the exchanges that salpay get list , its February 5 , 2018 now  Angry
Also i hope that Salpay will ask a request to get list too in coinmarketcap once they get list on exchanges. Cheesy
I'm also interested in information about any updates and news. When does the token go to the exchange? Is it already known?
Activity: 166
Merit: 10
The idea SALPay TOKENS is interesting.  Tell me please.  Also, what happens to tokens when doesn't hit the cap?   Thank.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 502
i think you can add to other exchange like kucoin or binance. maybe people more interest trading there
I think they are not active anymore after their accumulated  money from investor and their gone , until now theirs no update about the project even their support is not active on this forum WTF
Activity: 210
hello sir, i can't open qryptos because to hard this website, i think you can add to other exchange like kucoin or binance. maybe people more interest trading there
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
i like the team uses 8 pages of real estate on their white paper on "important notice" .... everyone should check it out Tongue
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
SALPay is an existing fintech solution helping hundreds of companies pay thousands of employees every month with its free payroll and e-wallet solution.
Activity: 513
Merit: 150
Based on the last newsletter, the listing has been postponed and re-scheduled this coming february 5, 2018.
Any updates now about the exchanges that salpay get list , its February 5 , 2018 now  Angry
Also i hope that Salpay will ask a request to get list too in coinmarketcap once they get list on exchanges. Cheesy

Already listed, but you can't deposit the tokens when I see right?! its only possible for the following coins/ tokens:

ETH
BTC
ETC
LTC
REP
DASH
XEM
XMR
XRP
ZEC

Isn't there a way to transfer the salpay tokens from mew to qryptos?

RE-TRY:
Anyone here with the same issue?

Already listed, but you can't deposit the tokens when I see right?! its only possible for the following coins/ tokens:

ETH
BTC
ETC
LTC
REP
DASH
XEM
XMR
XRP
ZEC

Isn't there a way to transfer the salpay tokens from mew to qryptos?
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
Shouldn't be the salpays already be listed on qrypots? Am I blind, I can't find the trading pair?

Based on the last newsletter, the listing has been postponed and re-scheduled this coming february 5, 2018. few days delay due to additional security measures for all japan based and regulated exchange.
Activity: 314
Crypto Currencies is all about emotions and trust
Does the SALPAY app on adroid is functional? trying to transfer the tokens there
Sorry for asking, but whats the contract address for SALPay to add it on MEW?
Here you go dude , use this details provided ny the salpay Team
Bitafex has already been confirmed for late January. Other exchanges will be announced in time.

Contract address: 0xDcB68de554aD8D8b101a1D01a8fa87590121CBBd
Symbol: SAL
Decimals: 18
Activity: 294
 the whitepaper needs to be out in time so we can know what you are about and be hopeful. A smart move it will make life easier and productive
Nice project  Smiley
Shouldn't be the salpays already be listed on qrypots? Am I blind, I can't find the trading pair?
Activity: 409
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
SALpay Contract

0x75c5ee419331b6150879530d06f9ba054755f1da
SAL

Smiley
Sorry for asking, but whats the contract address for SALPay to add it on MEW?
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
Congratulations with soft-cup reaching.
Is it possible to trade the solarium coin on Etherdelta before listing on other exchanges ? What is contract address ?

Bitafex has already been confirmed for late January. Other exchanges will be announced in time.

Contract address: 0xDcB68de554aD8D8b101a1D01a8fa87590121CBBd
Symbol: SAL
Decimals: 18

Hi, what is bitafex? Can you give me the link for that exchange? Its the first time i heard about that. Ahm, do you have plans to lost it like hitbtc, kucoin and others?

here's the link for that exchange https://bitafex.com/ its a Singapore Based Exchange. Upon checking its has NO volume i wonder why SALpay wants to get listed on bitafex. Its better to wait for some reputable exchange platform for salpay token.

can we start from the lowest ?
Etherdelta.
i mean , i dont really think the bitafex is a good exchange.
it like stocks.exchange
with a undefinied coin inside.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 100
I am viewing salpay roadmap in the website and it show Salpay 3.0 will launch in March 2018, anyway what version of Salpay currently? Do you have android app for current version?
Activity: 686
Im wondering how much salpay reafy did collected during the token sale? Is that too low for them not to be able to take salpay tokens to be listed on a lot better exchange?  Huh Huh

Salpay is also a singapore based company so they are also supporting a startup exchange based in singapore.

Based on the stats on the website they raised more or less 12 Million USD.

Yes, maybe because of that they listed in Bitafex exchange and Sal pay is based payroll activity for generating pay slip and remittance. They raised enough money for developing the product and make the partnership with the companies by giving their software.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Im wondering how much salpay reafy did collected during the token sale? Is that too low for them not to be able to take salpay tokens to be listed on a lot better exchange?  Huh Huh

Salpay is also a singapore based company so they are also supporting a startup exchange based in singapore.

Based on the stats on the website they raised more or less 12 Million USD.

I see.. but is kucoin a singapore based exchange? Correct me if im wrong. If yes, they can list it there anyway. It is a good exchange.
Pages:
Jump to: