Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SALPay TOKENS: Making Payroll and Remittances cheaper, safer, faster - page 4. (Read 2996 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 12
hello, im interested in your ico. but i just want to know if how much you have collected during your pre sale?as of now you collected 6M dollars, is pre sale included there?

Hi, yes, we're almost at 7 million now, including the presale.

What is the minimum amount to raise for soft cap because already you have raised 7 millions. That is really a good sign for developing the product you mentioned in the road map.

7 million is the minimum amount for us to push through, so yes. This is all a good sign.

So according to you already they reached the soft cap but on the above message they are mention including presale. I think they mentioned without presale, may by the end of the crowd sale they will collect enough money to reach the soft cap.
Activity: 946
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
congratulation for touching the softcap.
but i believe it's will be more than softcap till the end.
seems very same with #MCO.
salpay token is indeed a very interesting project now has reached the softcap, and definitely to the fore of this project will be successful.

softcap achieved directly towards coin could add to the heavy, although hardcap but optimistic just now entered into a secure point of sale. just remain optimistic for this project to achieve success together.
There's still more time to achieved more, congratulations on reaching the soft cap, it will end soon hope for more success.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
salpay token is indeed a very interesting project now has reached the softcap, and definitely to the fore of this project will be successful.

softcap achieved directly towards coin could add to the heavy, although hardcap but optimistic just now entered into a secure point of sale. just remain optimistic for this project to achieve success together.
Activity: 644
copper member
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
SALPay Tokens ICO

Thank you! We think so too!
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
Activity: 560
hello, im interested in your ico. but i just want to know if how much you have collected during your pre sale?as of now you collected 6M dollars, is pre sale included there?

What is the minimum amount to raise for soft cap because already you have raised 7 millions. That is really a good sign for developing the product you mentioned in the road map.

7 million is the minimum amount for us to push through, so yes. This is all a good sign.

and the achievement of ICO can already $3,738,543, plus pre-order sale yesterday may $3,679,427. If together can already $7 million more. true who've found including much for a pre-sale or just total $3,738,543 presale and ICO. No doubt join in this project.
copper member
SALPay Tokens ICO

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

copper member
SALPay Tokens ICO

copper member
SALPay Tokens ICO
Only one week left but softcap not yet achieved, if softcap not achieved the project still continued right?
but i am still hope the softcap will achieved soon usually whale investors will come in last minutes

You might want to look again now. We're very close!

https://ico.salpay.com
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Activity: 314
Merit: 10
Crypto Currencies is all about emotions and trust
SALPay is best ICO of 2017. SALPay is an existing business helping companies pay employees through a wallet and debit card
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
only I do not have a website?  I can not see the information on the site for the third day, what's going on?
Activity: 314
Merit: 10
Crypto Currencies is all about emotions and trust
SALpay is cool man i'm in BPO for 12 years now as Freelancer since 2010 I see companies spent millions in bank fees etc. Check out my review https://www.facebook.com/cryptoglobalnews/videos/1946089868986879/
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Only one week left but softcap not yet achieved, if softcap not achieved the project still continued right?
but i am still hope the softcap will achieved soon usually whale investors will come in last minutes
Activity: 280
Merit: 22
The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled
copper member
SALPay Tokens ICO
The project  is really cool. But I have a question: will the money be refunded if you do not get the soft cap? Goodluck to everyone!
SALpay with a team of honest, good and reliable behind surely will strive so that projects that run of success, many investors who invest and will get satisfactory results. hopefully ico running smoothly.
After reading a profile of this project I have seen have great future prospects. Thus I also hope this project goes smoothly until the ICO is completed.

Most definitely! We have an existing company, existing team, existing clients, already give out cards... We are past most challenges other ICOs have!
Let's hope it continues to grow and many investors who are interested in I love the concept that exists in this project. and very promising. While I would wait for the latest information of the project

Feel free to join us on telegram. We're very active there and we publish updates every day.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
The project  is really cool. But I have a question: will the money be refunded if you do not get the soft cap? Goodluck to everyone!
SALpay with a team of honest, good and reliable behind surely will strive so that projects that run of success, many investors who invest and will get satisfactory results. hopefully ico running smoothly.
After reading a profile of this project I have seen have great future prospects. Thus I also hope this project goes smoothly until the ICO is completed.

Most definitely! We have an existing company, existing team, existing clients, already give out cards... We are past most challenges other ICOs have!
Let's hope it continues to grow and many investors who are interested in I love the concept that exists in this project. and very promising. While I would wait for the latest information of the project
copper member
SALPay Tokens ICO
Joined and waiting for the airdrop . What's the total supply of this coin? How can i mine this coin?

Thanks for joining! The total supply is 100M tokens, but all unused tokens will be burnt post-ICO. There will be no mining.
Pages:
Jump to: