Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SCE - page 4. (Read 60740 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 0
August 13, 2018, 05:28:02 PM
thanks
Activity: 54
August 13, 2018, 05:07:04 PM
Go for the gold guys! This project is going to reach the moon. Waiting for their tokens to be listed in exchanges. Goodluck Smart City Eco team and congratulations.
Yes correct that's all we can do for now wait for it to be on the main exchange, patience is a virtue guys just hold on to your tokens and you'll see the value of it soon... This is it Smart City Eco congrats to all the people behind this project...

Another mission on to be succeed. Mission: Going to Moon. Hope you guys will achieve all your goals.
I probably using your project especially the Online Gaming Feature.
I like that words mate, Mission Going to Moon or can i say To the Moon and back... For holders if they cannot wait for their tokens to have its value then they can use it anyway... Because Smart City have online gambling and marketplace, they can spend it out with the things they wanted or gamble it and try their luck maybe they'll become millionaire someday...

Wait, what? I was reading on the thread and saw this post. Right now games like ROS, PUBG, LOL and Dota 2 are still popular. I think they can have similar concept games so they can capture a lot of market. I think they can provide us with different type of games on their platform similar to steam and we can choose among the games which one we would like to play.

Those games are indeed popular and will surely be useful for Smart City Eco to adapt but I think that the games
that will first be launched in Smart City Eco will not be the popular ones because it's in the stage of testing the
waters for the SCE team.
I agree with you, what they will make first is the game that the community will try. It seems like it is a trial and error for them to know what the community needs and they will be granted it soon as the project development arrives. They have already the good start up and anyone will testify the goodness of this project.
They are also inviting partner investors that will register to the platform for free, I dont dont if it is still free until now since the ICO has ended already. Thry need merchants that will partner with the platform.

That issue will be addressed more close to Q3 2019 now is not such a big issue and not first on the menu, first we have other issues to address.
It is so nice of you Smart City Eco to have time to reply to such comments. It only proves that your project is legit and you have such a very hardworking team to be able to read some comments. And, it is good to know taht you are setting your priorities what is.on top of.priority and what is on least. I will definitey go.for your project iand will have to try it
Activity: 53
August 13, 2018, 04:57:16 PM
Must hold at least thousands of these tokens but I guess I can’t hold it because of the Online Gaming Concept, lol. I probably buy many of this. Good idea in the first place probably will became the hit of Online Gaming in the industry of crypto.

The gaming concept make it hard for others to ho;d their SCE token, gambling is part of it but I guess it is a good idea to ho;d SCE than spending it in real time, as a holder we must know the value of SCE tokens in the future.
That's what we exactly want to do and most of the token holders here is trying to convince to hold our tokens because they have seen the brighter future to it and also to this project.

Holding on SCE tokens is surely a risk and in a way, gamble. SCE's worth has not yet fully materialized
so it is kind of hard to gauge whether to invest on it or not but people who understood the potential of
Smart City  Eco will most likely invest to the tokens but others will be reluctant.

All coins in cryptocurrency are risky even bitcoin. But as the veteran trader of crypto said, if we want to make lots of profit then risking our assets must take in. If we will become fearful of what will become the tomorrow of our capital then success should not be given to us. This is the life of an investor and token holder, each in this forum must have that kind of virtue.

yap you have a point ,,in terms of investment have also risk ,,but depend upon to person handle this situation because some person are bravely to handle the other aspect of difficult stages for planning the great future ,,and sce team are  plan carefully to thier system,,

Well this is the best time to buy your SCE tokens since they usually offer bonus during ICO. I believe that the value of SCE will be high in the future because you can use it in different platforms.
that was my thinking too. Imagine using just SCE token to be used in four different kinds or options to choose where to spend it. Great right. Just great. Good thinking SCE.
Activity: 223
Merit: 10
August 13, 2018, 04:40:02 PM
Go for the gold guys! This project is going to reach the moon. Waiting for their tokens to be listed in exchanges. Goodluck Smart City Eco team and congratulations.
Yes correct that's all we can do for now wait for it to be on the main exchange, patience is a virtue guys just hold on to your tokens and you'll see the value of it soon... This is it Smart City Eco congrats to all the people behind this project...

Another mission on to be succeed. Mission: Going to Moon. Hope you guys will achieve all your goals.
I like that words mate, Mission Going to Moon or can i say To the Moon and back... For holders if they cannot wait for their tokens to have its value then they can use it anyway... Because Smart City have online gambling and marketplace, they can spend it out with the things they wanted or gamble it and try their luck maybe they'll become millionaire someday...

Wait, what? I was reading on the thread and saw this post. Right now games like ROS, PUBG, LOL and Dota 2 are still popular. I think they can have similar concept games so they can capture a lot of market. I think they can provide us with different type of games on their platform similar to steam and we can choose among the games which one we would like to play.

Those games are indeed popular and will surely be useful for Smart City Eco to adapt but I think that the games
that will first be launched in Smart City Eco will not be the popular ones because it's in the stage of testing the
waters for the SCE team.
I agree with you, what they will make first is the game that the community will try. It seems like it is a trial and error for them to know what the community needs and they will be granted it soon as the project development arrives. They have already the good start up and anyone will testify the goodness of this project.
They are also inviting partner investors that will register to the platform for free, I dont dont if it is still free until now since the ICO has ended already. Thry need merchants that will partner with the platform.

That issue will be addressed more close to Q3 2019 now is not such a big issue and not first on the menu, first we have other issues to address.
Activity: 560
Merit: 121
August 13, 2018, 04:11:40 PM

waters for the SCE team.
They are also inviting partner investors that will register to the platform for free, I dont know if it is still free until now since the ICO has ended already. They need merchants that will partner with the platform.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152
August 13, 2018, 04:02:36 PM
I see that you have completed your ICO successfully. Is your token listed on any cryptocurrency exchange yet.  If yes which one exchange I need to get some of SCE tokens

its on waves dex.
Really? Too fast? Now I believe in the capabilities of this project and I believe they can achieve more.
Activity: 223
Merit: 10
August 13, 2018, 01:20:11 PM
Must hold at least thousands of these tokens but I guess I can’t hold it because of the Online Gaming Concept, lol. I probably buy many of this. Good idea in the first place probably will became the hit of Online Gaming in the industry of crypto.

The gaming concept make it hard for others to ho;d their SCE token, gambling is part of it but I guess it is a good idea to ho;d SCE than spending it in real time, as a holder we must know the value of SCE tokens in the future.
That's what we exactly want to do and most of the token holders here is trying to convince to hold our tokens because they have seen the brighter future to it and also to this project.

Holding on SCE tokens is surely a risk and in a way, gamble. SCE's worth has not yet fully materialized
so it is kind of hard to gauge whether to invest on it or not but people who understood the potential of
Smart City  Eco will most likely invest to the tokens but others will be reluctant.

All coins in cryptocurrency are risky even bitcoin. But as the veteran trader of crypto said, if we want to make lots of profit then risking our assets must take in. If we will become fearful of what will become the tomorrow of our capital then success should not be given to us. This is the life of an investor and token holder, each in this forum must have that kind of virtue.

yap you have a point ,,in terms of investment have also risk ,,but depend upon to person handle this situation because some person are bravely to handle the other aspect of difficult stages for planning the great future ,,and sce team are  plan carefully to thier system,,

Well this is the best time to buy your SCE tokens since they usually offer bonus during ICO. I believe that the value of SCE will be high in the future because you can use it in different platforms.

Smart City Eco is really amazing. I am really looking forward for this projects success. I agree with you that its best to buy tokens during ICO. If given the chance I will surely hold to SCE tokens.

If you read the reply of SCE in one post, they say that the Token sale will continue until they release their platform on public. This means that the ICO is extended and there are a lot of opportunity for people to buy SCE tokens.

Tokens wont be sold anymore until the release of the platform, you got this wrong. What is sold is sold next step is coinmarketcap listing and price formation then next steps.

We are thinking on organizing trading contest and giving away more tokens to winner to motivate trading on wavesdex but we need to propose that to waves
maybe they will respond positive but that after the cmc listing.

We can say this!!!

The wavesplatform.com or wavesdex is the safest, cheapest, fastest, and having more real liquidity then any other exchanges (arround 20-40 place on cmc in ranking) we have been offered
listing to... And they ask from 20-300 k but none of them would offer any real liquidity, now market is down and people are in no buying mode but some exchanges out there have none real
liquidity so we need to choose careful approach and to organize people and better reward them with 200 000$ worth of tokens and motivate trading in DEX then to pay and waste money
on some exchange, they are in worse shape now then the ICO's for raising funds at the moment.
Activity: 112
August 13, 2018, 12:40:18 PM

To hold SCE tokens you must know the potential of the token in many ways we can use it and you can read it in their whitepaper itself, I think SCE tokens will have a good value in the future, Look at their platform, It promotes the global and economical market.
This is a very innovative idea and concept of Smart City Eco which they have adopted their tokens to a one-stop-shop they have provided and it will surely help in the growth of our online industry and as well as to the economic market.

Not just follow. You must read and react on this. Why people on every thread post like this kind of thrash.
Why not you read the whitepaper itself so you were not posting like this. I’m very tired of this people, haist.
Activity: 112
August 13, 2018, 12:17:54 PM

Lol, I’m also thing of this but using this on the Online Gaming will be my barrier rather problem why I not hold this token.
Gaming concept of this project is very amazing worth to pay off.
Activity: 224
August 13, 2018, 12:11:52 PM

Smart City  Eco will most likely invest to the tokens but others will be reluctant.

yap you have a point ,,in terms of investment have also risk ,,but depend upon to person handle this situation because some person are bravely to handle the other aspect of difficult stages for planning the great future ,,and sce team are  plan carefully to thier system,,

Smart City Eco is really amazing. I am really looking forward for this projects success. I agree with you that its best to buy tokens during ICO. If given the chance I will surely hold to SCE tokens.

If you read the reply of SCE in one post, they say that the Token sale will continue until they release their platform on public. This means that the ICO is extended and there are a lot of opportunity for people to buy SCE tokens.

That is great then. Any chances for SCE to release their platform earlier on what they have put on their road map? Two years is quite long for a simple user to hold into something.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
August 13, 2018, 12:10:30 PM

Nice! If they distributed already the tokens to the investors. Therefore, bounty hunters will be the next one that they will distribute the token. I am gladly to get my SCE someday and exchange it. I hope that they will send the tokens very fast unlike with other projects that takes 3 months before the token will release to the bounty hunters.

Doesn't sound like you will become a long-term holder or a true believer of this project if you plan to exchange your tokens upon receipt.
Activity: 210
Merit: 4
August 13, 2018, 12:06:34 PM

Activity: 88
August 13, 2018, 12:01:29 PM

Activity: 161
Merit: 2
August 13, 2018, 11:17:24 AM

Activity: 196
August 13, 2018, 10:45:06 AM

Activity: 518
Merit: 11
August 13, 2018, 10:24:19 AM

To hold SCE tokens you must know the potential of the token in many ways we can use it and you can read it in their whitepaper itself, I think SCE tokens will have a good value in the future, Look at their platform, It promotes the global and economical market.
This is a very innovative idea and concept of Smart City Eco which they have adopted their tokens to a one-stop-shop they have provided and it will surely help in the growth of our online industry and as well as to the economic market.
In order to hold their SCE tokens you must know the importance and value of it, must read the project itself and give some insights to it, smart city Eco has a lot to offer for the community and in global economical market, that's why this project will succeed.
Online economy is smart city eco is aiming to, they used SCE tokens to support the platform, and with those tokens you will be having an advantage in using their platform. you will get some benefits and with the vision of the project you can see that it will succeed in the future, so better keep this token now.

Yeah, its better to save the token that they have to see the benefits that they have once the team are start to implement what the project platform has, even in a small start i think they can do all their project once the people see how big is the benefits of the project to the society in the online industry.
Activity: 140
August 13, 2018, 10:19:37 AM

waters for the SCE team.
Yes, I think so, too. But having the online games on top of their mind in their SCE platform, I think that they already have ideas what kind of online games would mostly attract online gamers. Having SCE tokens won't be the issue here because of the great advantage it has for them.
Activity: 126
August 13, 2018, 10:08:08 AM

Very well stated! And truly I agree! With Smart City Eco's project,I'd say SCE token is worth having for as it shows multiple use of it with their multimarket platform.I believe SCE tokens demand will increase as SCE platform is made available to users.
Activity: 266
August 13, 2018, 08:45:24 AM

waters for the SCE team.
Activity: 805
Merit: 26
August 13, 2018, 08:18:09 AM

Pages:
Jump to: