Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SCE - page 5. (Read 60740 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
August 13, 2018, 05:11:35 AM
this is an useful for this system after but but some unrecomplete to restore to complete. Happy luck
Activity: 36
August 13, 2018, 04:32:39 AM
Must hold at least thousands of these tokens but I guess I can’t hold it because of the Online Gaming Concept, lol. I probably buy many of this. Good idea in the first place probably will became the hit of Online Gaming in the industry of crypto.

The gaming concept make it hard for others to ho;d their SCE token, gambling is part of it but I guess it is a good idea to ho;d SCE than spending it in real time, as a holder we must know the value of SCE tokens in the future.

To hold SCE tokens you must know the potential of the token in many ways we can use it and you can read it in their whitepaper itself, I think SCE tokens will have a good value in the future, Look at their platform, It promotes the global and economical market.
This is a very innovative idea and concept of Smart City Eco which they have adopted their tokens to a one-stop-shop they have provided and it will surely help in the growth of our online industry and as well as to the economic market.

Your right, the project of smart city eco is very interested as what we all know about their platform. Because of that, we can use also our SCE token in their project even not selling on it, investors and supporters who earn SCE token are surely hold it because of the uses of it in the future.
SCE gaming platform makes token holding very hard for me i wonder why? LOL. its hard to resist not getting involve in this kind of platform where i think gamers can even doudle up their token holdings.
Maybe because you're a game addicted person type, You must know that by holding SCE tokens you have a potential to grow someday in their platform, Holding some SCE tokens will give you benefits in using smart city eco platform, It will give some opportunity especially to the young investors.
Holding SCE tokens will surely benefit every users of the smart city eco platform, the gamers and the shoppers, because it promotes the global economical market which means it will benefit everyone in the huge scale of society, Smart City eco has a lot to offer when it comes to basic needs of the person and many investors should hold some SCE tokens because of that.
Activity: 24
August 13, 2018, 04:03:47 AM
Must hold at least thousands of these tokens but I guess I can’t hold it because of the Online Gaming Concept, lol. I probably buy many of this. Good idea in the first place probably will became the hit of Online Gaming in the industry of crypto.

The gaming concept make it hard for others to ho;d their SCE token, gambling is part of it but I guess it is a good idea to ho;d SCE than spending it in real time, as a holder we must know the value of SCE tokens in the future.

To hold SCE tokens you must know the potential of the token in many ways we can use it and you can read it in their whitepaper itself, I think SCE tokens will have a good value in the future, Look at their platform, It promotes the global and economical market.
This is a very innovative idea and concept of Smart City Eco which they have adopted their tokens to a one-stop-shop they have provided and it will surely help in the growth of our online industry and as well as to the economic market.

Your right, the project of smart city eco is very interested as what we all know about their platform. Because of that, we can use also our SCE token in their project even not selling on it, investors and supporters who earn SCE token are surely hold it because of the uses of it in the future.
SCE gaming platform makes token holding very hard for me i wonder why? LOL. its hard to resist not getting involve in this kind of platform where i think gamers can even doudle up their token holdings.
Maybe because you're a game addicted person type, You must know that by holding SCE tokens you have a potential to grow someday in their platform, Holding some SCE tokens will give you benefits in using smart city eco platform, It will give some opportunity especially to the young investors.
Activity: 251
Merit: 20
August 12, 2018, 06:13:22 PM

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
August 12, 2018, 05:59:56 PM

That's what we exactly want to do and most of the token holders here is trying to convince to hold our tokens because they have seen the brighter future to it and also to this project.
Nice! If they distributed already the tokens to the investors. Therefore, bounty hunters will be the next one that they will distribute the token. I am gladly to get my SCE someday and exchange it. I hope that they will send the tokens very fast unlike with other projects that takes 3 months before the token will release to the bounty hunters.
Don't exchange it! You must hold it for a while. SCE has great platforms and assure that your hold tokens will rise up someday! Yes, the team are so efficient and they giving their best for the community to experience efficient transaction. I believe that SCE is different from other project.
that's right, SCE is a great platform which can assure us that our tokens will have great value in the future. but its hard to resist using it in their online gaming platform lol.
Activity: 223
Merit: 10
August 12, 2018, 04:57:54 PM
I see that you have completed your ICO successfully. Is your token listed on any cryptocurrency exchange yet.  If yes which one exchange I need to get some of SCE tokens

https://wavesplatform.com/   Download the client and start trading tokens there are some panic sellers now that earned tokens easy by doing some work for the project
or translation or some bounty related so people can get bargain deal tokens now, check there download the client make wallet you have explanation on our site how to do it in video
form and make sure u keep ur wallet safe and write it down do not hold information on some file or online, wavesDEX comes with built in wallet controlled 100% by user and money
is held on their pc and can not be stolen without their 15 seed word, so basically its easy to use, safe, fast, cheap and reliable... check it out and everybody who wants to trade can do it also.

Our tokens can be found by typing in the search on exchange smart city eco with pairs ETH,BTC and WAVES pair.
Activity: 126
August 12, 2018, 04:43:30 PM

I don't like to see that holders of this token (SCE) lose their hopes and exchange it immediately, you already reach this part and all you gotta do is wait a little more for it to be on the main exchange though I know that most of you are excited for that thing to happen...
August 12, 2018, 04:30:26 PM

That's what we exactly want to do and most of the token holders here is trying to convince to hold our tokens because they have seen the brighter future to it and also to this project.

Holding on SCE tokens is surely a risk and in a way, gamble. SCE's worth has not yet fully materialized
so it is kind of hard to gauge whether to invest on it or not but people who understood the potential of
Smart City  Eco will most likely invest to the tokens but others will be reluctant.
i agree with you on that. Those who believe in the project will definitely invest in them that's for sure. Well, for those who are risk taker, they can have a SCE token as a support for them. They are somewhat wxcited to be the first if ever to use Smart City Eco's platform. Don't stop them,  we have our own thinking.
Activity: 560
Merit: 121
August 12, 2018, 04:10:27 PM
I am now thinking on how they will manage all of the four feature of this project. One feature is very difficult to manage though and this Team and Developers used to create four features in one project. Probably they applying great effort and time on this project. Hope you guys may manage this project so well like you used to say on your whitepaper.
I'm thinking that, even smart city eco have four features project on this platform it will manage well, because it would really plan carefully before it will do the project,all you need to do is trust to the team of sce.

As we know the project is a complex combinations of different sector and kts possible that it wont click immediately but I hope that they will succeed. All of the features and platform will be put one by one and develop all we can do is wait until they finally announced that the platform is fully running.

I think it would be better to think of them separately because the given activities in Smart City Eco aren't really
there in order to complement each other, though they all give people a sense of pleasure. The success of SCE will
be defined in how will they be able to showcase or present their stuff into the public.

Yes, it is! The success of the Smart City ECO (SCE) project is on how they will implement that services that they offer on the platform with great impact on the community and to the public. I guess they have to prove to the people that they can handle multi-services on their platform more efficiently and I feel that they can do that.
I agree with you. No matter how good the concept of the project is, the sucees is on the implementation of such concept and policies. Anyway, i do believe that SCE is not a neophyte in businesses, they are well experienced, especially the team, so i guess, taht won't be a problem. Another area to look into for a success of SCE aside from implementation is taht they should have good and strong and efficient marketinga nd advertisisng strategies, that is also the key to success of every project.
Congrats to their successful ICO. Now we can say that they are really successful. All we need to do now is to wait for the implementation of the project. I want to see their platform working.

Still too early in my opinion to say something like that. If there platform works and a lot of people are using it then it is time to send congratulations.
I dont think their platform is already working. Based on their whitepaper they are still a long way there and there are still a lot to do with the platform. in fact  they needed additional staffs to work with them on the platform.
Activity: 168
August 12, 2018, 04:08:27 PM
I am now thinking on how they will manage all of the four feature of this project. One feature is very difficult to manage though and this Team and Developers used to create four features in one project. Probably they applying great effort and time on this project. Hope you guys may manage this project so well like you used to say on your whitepaper.
I'm thinking that, even smart city eco have four features project on this platform it will manage well, because it would really plan carefully before it will do the project,all you need to do is trust to the team of sce.

As we know the project is a complex combinations of different sector and kts possible that it wont click immediately but I hope that they will succeed. All of the features and platform will be put one by one and develop all we can do is wait until they finally announced that the platform is fully running.

I think it would be better to think of them separately because the given activities in Smart City Eco aren't really
there in order to complement each other, though they all give people a sense of pleasure. The success of SCE will
be defined in how will they be able to showcase or present their stuff into the public.

Yes, it is! The success of the Smart City ECO (SCE) project is on how they will implement that services that they offer on the platform with great impact on the community and to the public. I guess they have to prove to the people that they can handle multi-services on their platform more efficiently and I feel that they can do that.
I agree with you. No matter how good the concept of the project is, the sucees is on the implementation of such concept and policies. Anyway, i do believe that SCE is not a neophyte in businesses, they are well experienced, especially the team, so i guess, taht won't be a problem. Another area to look into for a success of SCE aside from implementation is taht they should have good and strong and efficient marketinga nd advertisisng strategies, that is also the key to success of every project.
Congrats to their successful ICO. Now we can say that they are really successful. All we need to do now is to wait for the implementation of the project. I want to see their platform working.

Still too early in my opinion to say something like that. If there platform works and a lot of people are using it then it is time to send congratulations.
Everyone is entitled to her own opinion. Some are positive thinkers some are negative and critical, some don't care. Well, the fact that their ICO has good feedback, then we might as well.congratulate them, not all has a successful ICO. Go For it, Smart City Eco.
Activity: 266
August 12, 2018, 04:05:41 PM
I see that you have completed your ICO successfully. Is your token listed on any cryptocurrency exchange yet.  If yes which one exchange I need to get some of SCE tokens
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152
August 12, 2018, 03:54:51 PM

Well no one can tell me where the office is based, and in a nice smart city eco it's a lot of ways to get lost in the way of work, well, you know how many ICOs are and they're the only ones I know they're scammers, so not it really does not work like this system so I can not figure it out but it still works.
What is your problem man? You been scammed before so you are thinking that every project is also a scam. Poor thinking, wanna know about the project? Interested? Find it out your self. You gotta exert a little effort if you really are interested and you dont want to be scammed.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 520
Cashback 15%
August 12, 2018, 02:13:29 PM

Activity: 140
Merit: 1
August 12, 2018, 10:48:29 AM

Nice! If they distributed already the tokens to the investors. Therefore, bounty hunters will be the next one that they will distribute the token. I am gladly to get my SCE someday and exchange it. I hope that they will send the tokens very fast unlike with other projects that takes 3 months before the token will release to the bounty hunters.
Don't exchange it! You must hold it for a while. SCE has great platforms and assure that your hold tokens will rise up someday! Yes, the team are so efficient and they giving their best for the community to experience efficient transaction. I believe that SCE is different from other project.
Yes i agree don't exchange it instead use it in their gambling section so you'll have a chance to win more tokens, then that's the time you can exchange some of them... Or let this token rest on your wallet and don't mind it for some time, then when the value of those token rise up you have a chance to demand if how much you want to exchange it...
Activity: 159
Merit: 7
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
August 12, 2018, 10:25:53 AM

In order to hold their SCE tokens you must know the importance and value of it, must read the project itself and give some insights to it, smart city Eco has a lot to offer for the community and in global economical market, that's why this project will succeed.

The project itself will offer a platform that can make the SCE token become useful, i think this is one good reason why we need to hold their token is to make it useful when the project start to implement just what we all know on it. The only need to do is to wait and see how the project start.
Activity: 112
August 12, 2018, 10:11:45 AM
The project looks good. Good choice by the investors.

What will be happening to unsold tokens?

Unsold tokens wont be sold until the full platform release and increased need for tokens, for transactions on the platform.
I see. There will surely be more demands in tokens since the platform will be working continuously and users will be in constant need of tokens while using the platform. I believe the value of SCE tokens will likely to grow because of the needs.

Reading Smart City Eco's response with regard to the unsold tokens that it will be sold until the full platform
release and increased needs for tokens for transactions on the platform is a good indication of SCE platform''s
continuous work in progress. I believe that SCE tokens will increase in demand since it has many uses in their
platform and as the demand rises, its value grows as well.

This means that unlike other projects, Smart City Eco will not burn the remaining tokens it will be available to users and investors who want to be part of Smart City Eco. This will be like a continuing ICO right? Will you be making progress report on the project on a regular basis based on your road map?
I think Smart City Eco didn't say that the remaining tokens will be burned, but sooner or later, those tokens will be useful because the community of their project is getting bigger and better so maybe a lot people will get interested in their platform and invested.
yeah agree for what you say,this smart city eco  project are also need to improve  aspect of changing life in some person to have also  job or to do the game online at the site and possible to make more sce token and use of this to convert at real money to buy food and other neccesities of person.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
August 12, 2018, 10:10:47 AM

August 12, 2018, 09:35:09 AM
Go for the gold guys! This project is going to reach the moon. Waiting for their tokens to be listed in exchanges. Goodluck Smart City Eco team and congratulations.
Yes correct that's all we can do for now wait for it to be on the main exchange, patience is a virtue guys just hold on to your tokens and you'll see the value of it soon... This is it Smart City Eco congrats to all the people behind this project...

Another mission on to be succeed. Mission: Going to Moon. Hope you guys will achieve all your goals.
I probably using your project especially the Online Gaming Feature.
I like that words mate, Mission Going to Moon or can i say To the Moon and back... For holders if they cannot wait for their tokens to have its value then they can use it anyway... Because Smart City have online gambling and marketplace, they can spend it out with the things they wanted or gamble it and try their luck maybe they'll become millionaire someday...

Wait, what? I was reading on the thread and saw this post. Right now games like ROS, PUBG, LOL and Dota 2 are still popular. I think they can have similar concept games so they can capture a lot of market. I think they can provide us with different type of games on their platform similar to steam and we can choose among the games which one we would like to play.

Those games are indeed popular and will surely be useful for Smart City Eco to adapt but I think that the games
that will first be launched in Smart City Eco will not be the popular ones because it's in the stage of testing the
waters for the SCE team.
Activity: 182
August 12, 2018, 08:58:29 AM

Holding on SCE tokens is surely a risk and in a way, gamble. SCE's worth has not yet fully materialized
so it is kind of hard to gauge whether to invest on it or not but people who understood the potential of
Smart City  Eco will most likely invest to the tokens but others will be reluctant.
Activity: 58
August 12, 2018, 08:28:43 AM

Pages:
Jump to: