Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SCRINIUM🔥 The future of portfolio investment - page 24. (Read 29016 times)

copper member
Activity: 272
Merit: 13
Your work seems to attract quite a lot of investors. Will there be any benefits for such participants on your platform when paying for your services? This can attract more investors at the ICO stage.
ICO participants get 20% during the first week, 15% during the second and 10% bonus during the third.

Can citizens of China and the United States participate in the ICO? And buy company tokens? I would like to understand who to take part in sales and what are the other limitations?
We cannot provide our services to citizens, residents (tax or otherwise) or green card holders of the USA, China, Singapore, Iran, North Korea or Syria.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
Can citizens of China and the United States participate in the ICO? And buy company tokens? I would like to understand who to take part in sales and what are the other limitations?
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Your work seems to attract quite a lot of investors. Will there be any benefits for such participants on your platform when paying for your services? This can attract more investors at the ICO stage.
copper member
does the project have a well rounded team?
We've gathered quite a strong team. You can check its members and advisors on our website: https://www.scrinium.ai/
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
does the project have a well rounded team?
copper member
An excellent project, has long dreamed of a convenient platform where you can create your portfolio and everything will work conveniently. Tell me on what exchanges will be purchased crypto-currencies? Do you have a list of exchanges with which you are cooperating?
We are going to announce the list during ICO.

Hello. What data will you use to analyze the work of traders? Based on data, will you create algorithms or use only statistical data? I did not fully understand how it works, but in general I liked the idea.
The system will use an algorithm to analyse traders' strategies, techniques, what instruments they trade with, the length of their trades, the risks they take, etc.

I see in the future a good demand for your services. Please tell me at what stage are your developments now? I would like to know when your prototype will start working to evaluate its capabilities.
We are currently in ICO stage and are testing a prototype internally.

What are the payment methods for tokens? I wanted to understand whether it is possible to pay tokens by transfer directly from the exchange?
You can pay with ETH or BTC. You can store SCR on an ERC20 ETH wallet only.
Activity: 140
How do you want to attract the attention of new traders to your platform? Don't you think that this opportunity to work with assets will be interesting only for newcomers who lack experience in trading?
Not only for beginners, since it is very convenient to follow your portfolio. I think many experienced investors will appreciate this development, especially those whose portfolio consists of many crypto-currencies.
I think this platform will be interesting for new traders due to the growth of the value of the SCR tokens themselves. Since the prototype is launched, the price of the SCR starts to grow. Even now the popularity of the platform in the future is already obvious.
Activity: 182
What are the payment methods for tokens? I wanted to understand whether it is possible to pay tokens by transfer directly from the exchange?

For payment are accepted only Ethereum and Bitcoin. You need to buy tokens on the exchange, but you can not pay directly from the exchange, you need to transfer to another purse and then buy tokens.
Activity: 87
Merit: 2
Activity: 294
How do you want to attract the attention of new traders to your platform? Don't you think that this opportunity to work with assets will be interesting only for newcomers who lack experience in trading?
Not only for beginners, since it is very convenient to follow your portfolio. I think many experienced investors will appreciate this development, especially those whose portfolio consists of many crypto-currencies.
Activity: 141
Activity: 392
I see in the future a good demand for your services. Please tell me at what stage are your developments now? I would like to know when your prototype will start working to evaluate its capabilities.
I have read that now the developers are dealing with the issue of transaction analysis depending on their profitability and work on calculating the risks of such trades. The test version is scheduled to be launched in May 2018.
This is a very good development work. Half of the investment fund has already been collected. I think that everything goes according to the road map and we will be able to try the test-version within the specified time.
Activity: 135
I have read that now the developers are dealing with the issue of transaction analysis depending on their profitability and work on calculating the risks of such trades. The test version is scheduled to be launched in May 2018.
Activity: 183
So if there's no soft cap, there's no refund regardless of the sum you raise? Tricky you  Cool
The project doesn’t have a soft cap, because the development and release of the platform will happen regardless of whether the planned amount will be collected or not. And I think this is a big plus, because investors will know that the project will be launched in any case. This will create a positive image now

Activity: 434
QCT
Activity: 59
So if there's no soft cap, there's no refund regardless of the sum you raise? Tricky you  Cool
Activity: 140
Hello. What data will you use to analyze the work of traders? Based on data, will you create algorithms or use only statistical data? I did not fully understand how it works, but in general I liked the idea.
Activity: 308
An excellent project, has long dreamed of a convenient platform where you can create your portfolio and everything will work conveniently. Tell me on what exchanges will be purchased crypto-currencies? Do you have a list of exchanges with which you are cooperating?
copper member
Automatically generated portfolio from the most profitable traders around the world

Tell me please, the algorithms of the system will automatically choose in which crypto currency to invest? And how do you agree that the most successful traders will work for you? Or will they provide this data for free?
The system will analyse traders' performance for some time before assigning them to a certain tier. Investors will then have to decide risk to profit ratio they are willing to take and choose a trader to copy from.
Activity: 364
Automatically generated portfolio from the most profitable traders around the world

Tell me please, the algorithms of the system will automatically choose in which crypto currency to invest? And how do you agree that the most successful traders will work for you? Or will they provide this data for free?
Pages:
Jump to: