Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SCRINIUM🔥 The future of portfolio investment - page 27. (Read 29016 times)

copper member
Activity: 272
Merit: 13
Is a Signature Camapign available?

Why the ANN is only in English? No Translation planned?
There's no signature campaign. Sad
We'll look into translations in the future.  Smiley
Activity: 938
Merit: 517
Is a Signature Camapign available?

Why the ANN is only in English? No Translation planned?
Activity: 103
Merit: 3
Nice project. I will keep an eye on this one. Goodluck guys
copper member
Yes but the ethereum price climbed from 1000 to 1200$ in 24h that's a bit unfair if we dont get more tokens for more $ invested .
Cryptocurrencies are highly volatile and ETH price can decrease as rapidly.  Wink
Changing the price will be also unfair to those who have already bought some coins.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Hello, the project seem interesting, however you say 1 eth = 3000 SCR but do you consider the price variation of eth ?

What the real price of one token in btc & eth ? thanks .

Hi! The price is fixed in ETH during Pre-ICO and ICO stages. It is 1 ETH = 3 000. BTC price depends on the ETH/BTC rate.

I want to see the contract address sir, could you provide it?
Here you go: https://etherscan.io/address/0x3eec78485181da25a0b7c47db9a51849481df859#readContract

Yes but the ethereum price climbed from 1000 to 1200$ in 24h that's a bit unfair if we dont get more tokens for more $ invested .
copper member
Hello, the project seem interesting, however you say 1 eth = 3000 SCR but do you consider the price variation of eth ?

Hi! The price is fixed in ETH during Pre-ICO and ICO stages. It is 1 ETH = 3 000. BTC price depends on the ETH/BTC rate.

Here you go: https://etherscan.io/address/0x3eec78485181da25a0b7c47db9a51849481df859#readContract
Activity: 1456
Merit: 567
Activity: 24
Merit: 0

Activity: 254
Merit: 11
I think this is a very good project. Since society needs a safe and stable platform
Here you are right colleague. If the developers fulfill their plans, then the project will be so
Activity: 254
Merit: 10
I think this is a very good project. Since society needs a safe and stable platform
copper member
A good project. Will users be verified as on regular exchanges?
Users will need to verify themselves. yes.
Activity: 249
A good project. Will users be verified as on regular exchanges?
Activity: 448
at the moment how can your investors make money?
The platform is being developed right now. You can invest by buying SCR coins. You'll be able to sell them later when SCR gets listed on exchanges.
Exchange listing is planned in April.
Excellent! In April, it will be possible to trade on the stock exchanges
copper member
The platform is being developed right now. You can invest by buying SCR coins. You'll be able to sell them later when SCR gets listed on exchanges.
Exchange listing is planned in April.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
copper member
Your tokens will be on the Poloniex exchange?
with which exchanges have you already agreed on the listing of the tokens?
We're currently weighing our options. Will make a final decision during ICO.

Mining your tokens will be available or not?
Mining won't be available.

Great project. Tell me the functions on the platform will be the same for everyone or will it depend on the subscription card?
We don't plan on making different subscription plans right now.

developers will speak at conferences on blockchain technologies?
That's an interesting idea.  Smiley

Tokens in essence will be shares of the company or not?
SCR coins are not shares. They will be the system's internal currency.

Hello, very good idea. I think this will help me to earn as an investor
Here I agree with you. Please tell me in what time investors will be able to get the first profit
That would depend on a trader they are subscribed to and whether they employ a short or a long term trading strategy.
Activity: 252
I would like to say that I really liked the idea, I think the performance will not be worse
Activity: 378
Tokens in essence will be shares of the company or not?
Activity: 322
  Yes, the initial impression of the project good. In my opinion this project is somewhat similar to the experience that is a trader after some period of trading on the exchange. Because after many transactions, the trader on the machine determines its risks and possible profit. Well this is my view of this question, your view on trade with your token I also like
Let's hope that the platform will meet our expectations. because people are needed in a convenient and secure platform
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
  Yes, the initial impression of the project good. In my opinion this project is somewhat similar to the experience that is a trader after some period of trading on the exchange. Because after many transactions, the trader on the machine determines its risks and possible profit. Well this is my view of this question, your view on trade with your token I also like
Pages:
Jump to: