Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] 🚀🌟ShopCoin-Global decentralized Shopping and Services platform🌟🚀 - page 10. (Read 2289 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Activity: 46
 best of all teams i join it  thanks
Activity: 32
Joining in the airdrop. Seems this project has a good potential.
Activity: 61
It seems good project, responsive website. Smiley
Activity: 24
Activity: 55
Activity: 311
 Smiley Smiley This project very interesting
Nice concept shopping platform Smiley Smiley   
Activity: 90
Merit: 1
Very good project.I think this a great idea for online shopping by blockchain technology.Good luck for SHC Coin.
Activity: 30
shopping purposes. I hope it Is a good idea. iwaiting next update
Activity: 50
I think this project has a bright future and it will be go moon very soon.
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
Wow, through this platform you can shop for food, drinks, health services, beauty products and services, clothing and apparel, hotel and vacation booking and others. All these can be paid for using SHC. Owesome
Activity: 123
shopcoin is an amazing project launched by the good team. a good project I fond. it will go long.
Activity: 17
Very interesting project. I hope that the developers receive good financial support for the promotion of the project. The idea of ​​the project is not new, but I want to believe that the project will succeed. I wish you luck and prosperity.
Activity: 71
Good project... I like this project
Activity: 42
Activity: 126
SHC platform is created to provide a secure and decentralized platform where sellers and buyers are able to meet and transact at lower costs without the need for middlemen. all the best, I follow this project Thums up.
Activity: 53
good interest project huge potential gains may occur. Coin will soon to the moon
Activity: 307
Very interesting.  i am happy to be part of this great project.such an interesting name for a coin.
Activity: 67
hello Shop coin community.  
you know? Shop coin project is the best. 
i like Shop coin, sucsess for Shop coin
Activity: 23
Pages:
Jump to: