Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] 🚀🌟ShopCoin-Global decentralized Shopping and Services platform🌟🚀 - page 5. (Read 2289 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
You have an awful lot of services. One service that other project WeLocal can provide is a stable cryptocurrency for business owners.
Activity: 88
Activity: 4
It will be a great project.All the best
Activity: 53
ShopCoin is good project in crypto market
Activity: 60
Really awesome project from my point of view. The online shopping where it utilize the decentralized method of reducing cost and the whole system of payment came to an one point. The sounds seems to be an awesome one!!!
Activity: 28
Activity: 26
 Smiley :)Nice Project for all..I like this project.. Thanks for Airdrop Smiley Smiley
Activity: 7
Shopcoin is biggest coin this tuch the moon
Activity: 4
The project is very good.All the best
Activity: 38
Thanks Great Poject!! will suport the ico aswell!!!Keep on the right track. its coolACT is what the world needs right now. I’m grateful for your actions regarding this project
Activity: 38
I love Shopping and Even i Loved this Amazing project  Wink
Activity: 25
Shop coin is a nice project. I am very hopeful about this airdrop. Great developing.
Activity: 59
Activity: 78
New airdrop big platform
Has failed to go to White Paper project ShopCoin-Global decentralized platform for purchases and services.
But I want to know - will the translation of the White.
Activity: 93
Activity: 31
Activity: 16
ShopCoin very nice project trusted project
Activity: 90
It seems a great and unique project. definitely this platform will do great in future. I hope that the developers receive good financial support for the promotion of the project.
best of luck.
Activity: 70
Planning to join the airdrop, just tell me is this project really cool?
Pages:
Jump to: