Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🚀[ANN] [ICO] SONDER - High-secure payment algorithm for e-commerce 🚀🚀 - page 54. (Read 6245 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
When will Sonder introduce the mobile application it is planned to carry out authentication with the help of voice? those, the mobile application will remember the imprint of the owner's voice and if it matches will it authorize it? or a digital voice print will be processed and stored on Sonder servers?
copper member
Activity: 98
SONDER ICO Community manager
will be waiting, i think you guys will reach hardcap easily if announce some partnerships
i'm interested too what relation does have CHC Capital to Sonder. they are partners, regarding information on Sonder website
Our Advisor Benjamin Li is Vice President and Partner of CHC Beijing Honden Capital. This company consults us on investments issues.
Activity: 18
will be waiting, i think you guys will reach hardcap easily if announce some partnerships
i'm interested too what relation does have CHC Capital to Sonder. they are partners, regarding information on Sonder website
Activity: 24
copper member
I saw photo of your team in twitter on Vilnius Blockchain Centre, any partnerships soon?
Official announcements regarding partnerships are coming soon  Roll Eyes
Activity: 24
I saw photo of your team in twitter on Vilnius Blockchain Centre, any partnerships soon?
copper member
If tied Sonder to an online store, in what currency will the store get money?
Online-stores will be available to accept payments in any cryptocurrencies. Besides, our P2P service will provide opportunities to exchange cryptocurrencies to fiat money directly.
copper member
Are you going to announce in the future a fee for transactions?
After Sonder Mainnet launch zero fees will be provided
Activity: 303
Merit: 15
do you think what is the future of the coin snr?
sonder has huge advantages for use both for large companies and for ordinary people who use crypto currency, because of the success of the project and snr will be popular
The premise is that ICO is successful, and technology can get the greatest assurance through trading tests.
Activity: 19
sonder has huge advantages for use both for large companies and for ordinary people who use crypto currency, because of the success of the project and snr will be popular
Activity: 15
Activity: 17
Are you going to announce in the future a fee for transactions?
Activity: 20
If tied Sonder to an online store, in what currency will the store get money?
Activity: 19
Do you plan to add more technology in time to these key?
with what major American online stores will cooperate with SNR?
copper member
Do you have any agreements yet?
If you are talking about partnerships, more news will be announced soon officially.
Do you have any agreements yet?
copper member
what is the value of one coin/token at crowdsale?
1 SNR = 0,00007 ETH
Activity: 17
what is the value of one coin/token at crowdsale?
copper member
please tell me will you translate your white paper into other languages? and do you plan to develop an application for a smartphone?
Yes, Sonder Wallet will be available on smartphones.
Pages:
Jump to: