Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🚀[ANN] [ICO] SONDER - High-secure payment algorithm for e-commerce 🚀🚀 - page 55. (Read 6245 times)

Activity: 155
Merit: 100
please tell me will you translate your white paper into other languages? and do you plan to develop an application for a smartphone?
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
whether the sources will be audited by independent auditors and present on github?
copper member
Activity: 98
SONDER ICO Community manager
will be private sale bonuses locked?
No bonuses will be locked
Activity: 22
will be private sale bonuses locked?
copper member
what is maximum investment size?
I think there is no maximum investment size Wink
All tokens will be distributed according to the scheme outlined in the whitepaper, and the remaining ones will be burned
Yes, all unsold tokens will be burnt
copper member
Maximum cap of what Token Sale round are you interested in?
I think there is no maximum investment size Wink
All tokens will be distributed according to the scheme outlined in the whitepaper, and the remaining ones will be burned
Activity: 18
Hello, what is the main reason for creating a new crypto currency? and how does it differ from other similar ones?
Activity: 18
In private sale they raised $112k this is showing there in first two days almost. If this current speed keeps going on then it can easily get hard cap even start of main funding campaign. Well there are few days for these two pre-rounds. I can't participate in this round anyway so keep watching the progress.
i'm afraid whales not to get all tokens
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
In private sale they raised $112k this is showing there in first two days almost. If this current speed keeps going on then it can easily get hard cap even start of main funding campaign. Well there are few days for these two pre-rounds. I can't participate in this round anyway so keep watching the progress.
Activity: 24
congratulations for Sonder team with rapid started private sale Smiley
how much invested yet?Huh Shocked
112k if i understand correctly Shocked

Wow. It just had begun recently. Will take a look at this ICO
112k if i understand correctly Shocked
copper member
so many projects declared zero fees but no one realeased it (

you are so right. And nobody will. this is one of the red flags here. And the main one is that they are doing the crowdsale without showing any trace of product. This cant be done in this type of ICOs.
Man, please, stop spreading fud. We are not declaring anything that is not real. And we dont promise people ready product in 1 month after start of working. Every adequate person understands, that for development of qulified products time is needed. If you have to provide any healthy criticism - you are welcome, but your blames are groundless and, to tell the truth, a little funny. Dont be negative, be positive  Roll Eyes

There is nothing funny not to follow roadmap by the way.
Anyway lets be positive, you are right, I already see that the answer on my question doesnt exist. Passing this one.

Please, show us screen, where is written that Wallet Alpha-version will be released on Q4 2017 and I will agree with you immediately
copper member
Activity: 34
Merit: 10
ICOHOLDER SUPPORT
Hello! I am editor from icoholder.com. Your IСO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/sonder-ico-19279 You can edit your Page  by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking.
Activity: 6

you are so right. And nobody will. this is one of the red flags here. And the main one is that they are doing the crowdsale without showing any trace of product. This cant be done in this type of ICOs.
Man, please, stop spreading fud. We are not declaring anything that is not real. And we dont promise people ready product in 1 month after start of working. Every adequate person understands, that for development of qulified products time is needed. If you have to provide any healthy criticism - you are welcome, but your blames are groundless and, to tell the truth, a little funny. Dont be negative, be positive  Roll Eyes

There is nothing funny not to follow roadmap by the way.
Anyway lets be positive, you are right, I already see that the answer on my question doesnt exist. Passing this one.
copper member

Activity: 6

it makes the plan easy but difficult to do, it's hard to realize it and is considered unreasonable
but seeing the good performance of the project team will probably dispel doubts, we hope they are really serious

Thank you for your answer. Can you inlight me here, what is good performance they do? I don't see nothing but advertisement only. Please give me some points to consider.
Pages:
Jump to: