Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [SPF] SportyCo - Decentralized sports investment & funding ecosystem - page 64. (Read 48614 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 10
The estimates on how big the sports industry is, varies by source, but it’s commonly considered to be more than $500 billion, with some estimates running up to $1.3 trillion!  No way ?  Shocked Shocked

Damn, this is huge! PSG paid this year 200 mio eur for Neymar so I guess this must be right
Activity: 359
Merit: 100
Decentralized sports investment &funding ecosystem
Sportyfi team.. how much tokens will you receive for 1 eth first day of ico i wil send to? With bonus.. Thanks for info.. my 500eth are ready🚀🏆
You will have to wait 5 more days to know that. Smiley They will set the rate 1 day before the beginning of the ICO. Price for tokens is 0,12$.

0.12$ with discount or without? Its good that community and ico investors know so later somebody will not be unhappy ...

Hi DXB2017,

0.12 is without potential discounts Smiley
Activity: 301
The estimates on how big the sports industry is, varies by source, but it’s commonly considered to be more than $500 billion, with some estimates running up to $1.3 trillion!  No way ?  Shocked Shocked
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Sportyfi team.. how much tokens will you receive for 1 eth first day of ico i wil send to? With bonus.. Thanks for info.. my 500eth are ready🚀🏆
You will have to wait 5 more days to know that. Smiley They will set the rate 1 day before the beginning of the ICO. Price for tokens is 0,12$.

0.12$ with discount or without? Its good that community and ico investors know so later somebody will not be unhappy ...
Activity: 644
Merit: 390

Activity: 628
Merit: 276
BTC, ETH, XMR, LTC
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Activity: 257
NEWS  new post on medium.. I tought you guys might check it out !   Endorsed by athletes who know success doesn’t come easy :: https://medium.com/sportyfi/endorsed-by-athletes-who-know-success-doesnt-come-easy-2b396424fa36   Cool
Activity: 59

"A great project which I am happy to support: SportyFi will work with young athletes at the most crucial point in their career and will give fans and small investors the opportunity to support them."

Roberto Carlos  Wink ;. No words needed
Activity: 691
Merit: 500
Just six more days to wait on SportyFi ICO.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Activity: 80
What exchange do you guys reccomend me ? (then send to ETH to my ERC20)

Do not use exchange to contribute because you do not hold your private key
Activity: 349
Merit: 168
10% bonus first 72 hours of ICO am i right?

Yes, you are correct!

where news will be announced   medium? telegram channel of SportyFi?

Yes, you are correct!
Activity: 219
Merit: 15
Is there any special wallet from which i can send you eth? Is it important from which wallet do you get eth? Do you have a list of wallets?
We would recommend MyEtherWallet.

Detailed instructions on how to participate are also available on our blog:
https://medium.com/sportyfi/how-to-participate-in-the-sportyfi-token-crowdsale-a-beginners-guide-d99587f70598

Thanl you. What about Jaxx wallet?

Hi FoxSilver

No, Jaxx wallet, although it is a great service, is not a private wallet and thus not appropriate to be used. Use either MyEtherWallet, Mist or other private wallet to which ONLY YOU HAVE A PRIVATE KEY.
Activity: 84
Is there any special wallet from which i can send you eth? Is it important from which wallet do you get eth? Do you have a list of wallets?
We would recommend MyEtherWallet.

Detailed instructions on how to participate are also available on our blog:
https://medium.com/sportyfi/how-to-participate-in-the-sportyfi-token-crowdsale-a-beginners-guide-d99587f70598

Thanl you. What about Jaxx wallet?
Activity: 644
Merit: 390
And don't forget it's only 6 days left Smiley   Preppare your ETH bags

Activity: 375
Merit: 183
I think great project. Good that I fund out before ico. Like news and whitepaper.

thanks for article   i now know everything so i can healthy participate on ico day
Pages:
Jump to: