Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [SPF] SportyCo - Decentralized sports investment & funding ecosystem - page 65. (Read 48614 times)

Activity: 220
Merit: 10
I think great project. Good that I fund out before ico. Like news and whitepaper.
Activity: 359
Merit: 100
Decentralized sports investment &funding ecosystem
Is there any special wallet from which i can send you eth? Is it important from which wallet do you get eth? Do you have a list of wallets?
We would recommend MyEtherWallet.

Detailed instructions on how to participate are also available on our blog:
https://medium.com/sportyfi/how-to-participate-in-the-sportyfi-token-crowdsale-a-beginners-guide-d99587f70598
Activity: 84
Is there any special wallet from which i can send you eth? Is it important from which wallet do you get eth? Do you have a list of wallets?
Activity: 257
What exchange do you guys reccomend me ? (then send to ETH to my ERC20)
Activity: 301
ETH is going up 5,8% every day

i think it's smart to buy ETH now  and save it for SportyFi ICO Smiley

Yeah if you get the right time even BTC/ETH exchange still is/was very good. I hope my network won't go down on 21. nov  Cool
Activity: 80

Yes I agree. Catch the train
Activity: 349
Merit: 168

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Guys did you see SportyFi Reddit yet?

https://www.reddit.com/r/SportyFi/?st=J9WP2KJX&sh=5ab94f45

upvote and sign in channel Smiley

let's show how strong and big community we are
I did it already. I support SportyFi. been #1 in IcoBench.
No doubt this would be good promising for investment.
Activity: 255
Merit: 66
Guys did you see SportyFi Reddit yet?

upvote and sign in channel Smiley

let's show how strong and big community we are
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
LIVE News: we had a discussion here, not to long ago, about the vesting period. Some potential investors were asking about this, while frankly, this was something we did not think about when drafting the WP. I am glad that I am able to say that by the today’s unanimous decision of the founders, a vesting period of 1 year was introduced on “Founders and Team” SPF Tokens (18% of all SPF Tokens to be issued). More info to follow tomorrow with an official Medium blog post...

I don't quite get it. Can someone explain a little bit further (i'm a starter in crypto so don't judge  Cool Grin) thanks

Does it mean team will not touch tokens for one year

As far as I know it is a common practice for ICO. Without it it will be much less trust in the project team
Activity: 644
Merit: 390
Activity: 80
Activity: 84
https://medium.com/sportyfi/the-fame-the-fortune-the-dream-life-597a97bd74fc
"The Odds of success study shows there are over a million high school football players in the U.S., but only 256 fortunate football stars go pro each year. That means the odds of being drafted are 1 in 4,233. The likelihood of making it to the NBA is even slimmer: Only 1 in 11,171 men’s high school basketball stars dribble their way into the pros."

This article is a must read! Some very interesting facts!
Activity: 375
Merit: 183
I think all community can upvote news on reddit

it would be cool  Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 301
LIVE News: we had a discussion here, not to long ago, about the vesting period. Some potential investors were asking about this, while frankly, this was something we did not think about when drafting the WP. I am glad that I am able to say that by the today’s unanimous decision of the founders, a vesting period of 1 year was introduced on “Founders and Team” SPF Tokens (18% of all SPF Tokens to be issued). More info to follow tomorrow with an official Medium blog post...

I don't quite get it. Can someone explain a little bit further (i'm a starter in crypto so don't judge  Cool Grin) thanks

And even if they want to they can't. They are locked.

''Hi Patel, detailed info will follow tomorrow. Just a quick intro now: this means that the tokens, which are assigned to the founders/team will be locked on smart contract for one year after the Crowdsale start. This gives the investors additional assurance that we will deliver what we promised (the date of one year is way beyond of our promise to deliver fully working platform and the fund)'': Simon on Telegram

SportyFi just became a role model to all other ICOs!
Activity: 628
Merit: 276
BTC, ETH, XMR, LTC

I don't quite get it. Can someone explain a little bit further (i'm a starter in crypto so don't judge  Cool Grin) thanks

And even if they want to they can't. They are locked.

''Hi Patel, detailed info will follow tomorrow. Just a quick intro now: this means that the tokens, which are assigned to the founders/team will be locked on smart contract for one year after the Crowdsale start. This gives the investors additional assurance that we will deliver what we promised (the date of one year is way beyond of our promise to deliver fully working platform and the fund)'': Simon on Telegram
Pages:
Jump to: