Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥⚡[ANN]⚡🔥 [ICO] StopTheFakes.io [STFcoin]⚡Anti-Counterfeit Blockchain Service - page 5. (Read 12649 times)

Activity: 247
Merit: 0
I don't care. Don't go to binance for a while. Focus on getting the product ready so when we do list on big exchanges people get hungry. Then we can reap profits
Activity: 252
There are more important noticed to pinned rather than those two dex. Dont promote the activity of those dex even its for inpatient people. Its not a good idea .
the tokens will be burned shortly. please dont compare us to other projects. things are going on behind the scenes that you do not know about it.
we kept the word of everything else and will do the same here. a little patience and the benefit of the doubt please.
maybe you shouldn't invest in a project period of you expect returns within a few weeks
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
STFcoin has successfully completed the ICO plan, and people's awareness of the prevention of infringement has been taken seriously.
Activity: 280
not sure why we have to go over the same thing 20 times. I seen this people here when admins explained that better volume exchanges coming but yet they still fud and whine
Activity: 364
Merit: 16
Hello Adam
Is there any information about the exchange
Where can I buy or sell STFCOIN
Please tell me about the place to buy
Thank you
Activity: 58
really awesome, and a very unique idea, I am very interested in this ico project, the information provided is very complete and it is very easy to see, that is what makes me very interested with this ico project
Activity: 97
One example is if you happen to look at the current block and then see a high difficulty -- you might notice the block number doesn't increment for a few days...
Activity: 266
everyone needs to be patient with exchange. it's like an everyday question. it takes alot of negotiation the team is doing everything they can to make the process fast
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
I got it. Then, have you been in partnership with any middle or small size companies or individual proprietors?
Or will you wait them join you after release stopthefake 1.0.0?
Have you become in partnership with any brand so far? I'm curious about if the world big suppliers such as Chanel or Nike show interest in stopthefake or not.
I think even though they can manage infringement by themselves, stopthefakes can be cut the cost.
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
ROADMAP

May 2018          Launching Google Chrome and Opera extensions
May 2018          Security audit. Vulnerability scanning
June 2018         Service launch; hitting first 5,000 copyright violation detections
June 2018         Launching IOS app available for download
July 2018          Launching Mozilla Firefox add-on
August 2018      Engaging in close collaboration with major producers. Agreement signing
September 2018 Reaching user count of 850 000 and a total of 40,000 breaches detected
June 2019         Big Data implementation. Expanding the range of services for Applicants
August 2019      Audience building. A total of 400,000 copyright infringements detected
Activity: 1239
Merit: 562
I received my bounty tokens,Thank you team it was very fast
Activity: 649
Merit: 250
good afternoon! I have a question - What is the minimum amount to participate in this project?
The ICO was finished last week, so you can participate, buying tokens on exchanges soon.
This project was already finished as they announced above stfcoin can be listed in forkdelta. Might buy some stfcoin once this will be start traded in the exchange.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
good afternoon! I have a question - What is the minimum amount to participate in this project?
The ICO was finished last week, so you can participate, buying tokens on exchanges soon.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Activity: 462
Merit: 1

As of now, our Token Sale can be considered closed, meaning that the results are final. Some additional comments will be published later. We’d like to thank once again all those who were with us these days, lended their moral support and took part in the project funding.

https://medium.com/@stopthefakes/token-sale-is-finished-thank-you-for-your-participation-2e1f05e588df

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506
Token Distributionmand Exchange Listing Announcement

ForkDelta is a decentralized Ethereum Token Exchange with the most ERC20 listings of any exchange. We are proud to announce our first listing on ForkDelta.io

ForkDelta currently acts as an open source, updated interface for EtherDelta's smart contract with an active and public development team. We are confident they are the right partner to launch our tokens in the global market. STF tokens will be listed according to the roadmap in April. In addition to ForkDelta, we started the negotiation process with other exchanges.

Next step for STF as we will see our tokens live in a global market and we’re excited to maintain momentum.
We can see now that a lot of tokens will be burned. A small number of tokens released into circulation means only one thing - high demand and high price!
It's good that there are already negotiations with other exchanges. I wanted the ICO to complete a large gathering, because the project is interesting.
The project is very interesting and I had notice token sale were already completed. So aside from forkdelta do they have plans or at least they can able to lists stfcoin in other exchange? If so, this might a good start to have more newcomers in this project.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 264
After filling out the whitelist informations, I can send the money (eth/btc) immediately or should I wait for further confirmation?

Not much you can do right now, their ICO is now concluded.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
After filling out the whitelist informations, I can send the money (eth/btc) immediately or should I wait for further confirmation?
Pages:
Jump to: