Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥⚡[ANN]⚡🔥 [ICO] StopTheFakes.io [STFcoin]⚡Anti-Counterfeit Blockchain Service - page 10. (Read 12649 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 5
How long will it take, transaction of tokens purchase by Bitcoin or Ether to be processed ?
The process of buying tokens is pretty fast, if you work with the Etherium, then payments take place within 15 minutes, now the load on the network is small.
The process of buying tokens will not take more than 10 minutes. Navigation on the site of the StopTheFakes project is very simple.

And if there's still something unclear read this instruction: StopTheFakes Token Sale Purchase Tutorial
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
How long will it take, transaction of tokens purchase by Bitcoin or Ether to be processed ?
The process of buying tokens is pretty fast, if you work with the Etherium, then payments take place within 15 minutes, now the load on the network is small.
The process of buying tokens will not take more than 10 minutes. Navigation on the site of the StopTheFakes project is very simple.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Have they, the STF, reached the softcap?
softcap has long been assembled, the project will begin its activities already 100 percent, regardless of further sales results.
The soft cap is 1 621 000 STF. Now there is 2 380 587.36 STF contributed. And they have 16 days more for token sale.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Activity: 308
I do not understand what algorithm the project work?
The question is vast, what exactly are you interested in? The project is dedicated to combating piracy and counterfeiting. Perhaps he will cooperate with other similar structures.
the customer gives the task to search for pirated goods, if you find it and provide evidence of this, you have received an award
Activity: 294
Activity: 266
The question is vast, what exactly are you interested in? The project is dedicated to combating piracy and counterfeiting. Perhaps he will cooperate with other similar structures.
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
Is the number of tokens during TokenSale limited?
20,271,000 STFcoin tokens are available during TokenSale.

How can I use STFcoin after the TokenSale?
STFcoin is a method of payment in the StopTheFakes service. After the TokenSale ends, the token will be available on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Activity: 280

What exactly you don't understand? They have all the information about the project on their website and in White Paper https://stopthefakes.io/
Activity: 68
I think that there are chances to collect the entire amount. The market starts to show positive dynamics.
this project has very good positions in various rankings, and high expectations. it was clear from the beginning
It's good that he has good positions, so the project is in demand. And after the beginning of his work, there will be many customers and executors of quality control of goods.

Yes, it is quite real. The project is really very promising.
Activity: 47
Activity: 262
sdfsdffd
I think that there are chances to collect the entire amount. The market starts to show positive dynamics.
this project has very good positions in various rankings, and high expectations. it was clear from the beginning
They are leading a good marketing campaign.

Yes, I've seen many articles, signatures and other information on this forum about the project. Many users took part in the bounty.
Activity: 420
Merit: 20
You can read the white paper. There is all information about the project and the algorithm.
Activity: 322
Merit: 36
Activity: 294
It's good that he has good positions, so the project is in demand. And after the beginning of his work, there will be many customers and executors of quality control of goods.
Merit: 5
I also tend to think that the project will be able to collect a hard cap. They are leading a good marketing campaign.

Although, from the point of view of existing investors, it maybe not needful to collect a hard cap  Grin

Agree, the hard cap is not so important part, espcially now, in the context of total market adjustment.
What licences are needed to StopTheFakes legal work?
The project do not need any license, as it is not financial or law project.
Activity: 168
What licences are needed to StopTheFakes legal work?
Activity: 112
Merit: 3
Translator EN->RU▐ Portfolio: goo.gl/LtBh4K
I also tend to think that the project will be able to collect a hard cap. They are leading a good marketing campaign.

Although, from the point of view of existing investors, it maybe not needful to collect a hard cap  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: