Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] StreamSpace - ICO Has Ended - page 10. (Read 15353 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 250
October 28, 2017, 10:50:54 PM
How much will this service be profitable for film authors?
What exactly do you mean?
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
October 28, 2017, 10:50:01 PM
How much will this service be profitable for film authors?
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
October 27, 2017, 06:24:25 PM
If the studios are ready to receive money directly from viewers using the platform, can you buy video from the studio?
Activity: 560
Merit: 255
October 27, 2017, 06:14:26 PM
The developers did not say whether the studios contacted them?

I think, until the project is over, it's too early to contact them, is it not?

No, I mean those studios that would like to try the alpha version of the platform

We all like to try the platform)
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
October 27, 2017, 06:07:53 PM

No, I mean those studios that would like to try the alpha version of the platform
Activity: 339
October 27, 2017, 05:58:35 PM

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
October 27, 2017, 05:51:58 PM
Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)
October 27, 2017, 05:46:13 PM
Oh, I forgot to ask - how long do developers respond to the letter?

They answered me during the day

Okay, thanks a lot!
Activity: 476
October 27, 2017, 05:41:39 PM

They answered me during the day
October 27, 2017, 05:35:10 PM
October 27, 2017, 05:31:23 PM
Okay, I think you persuaded me. I'm investing in this project!
October 27, 2017, 05:26:16 PM
I'm more interested in what problems the project may face. This will help to make a final decision

It seems to me that the economy of the token may not be well built. But this does not concern this project

I like this project, it's an amazing idea, and I spend time in this thread only to convince everyone to support the platform. Yet I am concerned about the economy of the token and how it can be applied

Absolutely do not see this as a problem. It seems to me that the authors have perfectly painted everything, has already invested in this project and I do not regret it

I do not see opportunities where a user can spend his token

On the contrary, there can be a lot of additional services. From this side, it seems to me that you are excessively reinsured
October 27, 2017, 05:19:08 PM
I'm more interested in what problems the project may face. This will help to make a final decision

It seems to me that the economy of the token may not be well built. But this does not concern this project

I like this project, it's an amazing idea, and I spend time in this thread only to convince everyone to support the platform. Yet I am concerned about the economy of the token and how it can be applied

Absolutely do not see this as a problem. It seems to me that the authors have perfectly painted everything, has already invested in this project and I do not regret it

I do not see opportunities where a user can spend his token
Activity: 339
October 27, 2017, 05:05:51 PM

October 27, 2017, 05:00:20 PM

Activity: 518
Merit: 101
October 27, 2017, 04:53:30 PM

Activity: 350
Merit: 107
October 27, 2017, 04:48:12 PM

Well, it seems to me, first of all, competition issues

What kind of competition? There are no  streaming services for the blockchain

But there is a sufficient number of classical services
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
October 27, 2017, 04:43:34 PM

What kind of competition? There are no  streaming services for the blockchain
October 27, 2017, 04:38:53 PM

Activity: 434
October 27, 2017, 04:30:55 PM
Pages:
Jump to: