Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] StreamSpace - ICO Has Ended - page 14. (Read 15353 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 250
October 26, 2017, 12:44:03 PM
as these case studies and the works of other startups show, blockchain might finally level the playing field and enable artists of all level of fame to be compensated for their contribution to making people’s lives more enjoyable.
I think the ability to watch movies will be simplified
what problems do you have nowadays?
sorry, but for me it is hard to get the access to netflix or projects like it
same story bro. that's why I am a part of those pirates
but you have to pay. netflix gives us amazing film quality
I agree with erik. indie films have no opportunity to make films and serials like this
have you read the wp?
movie makers can collect money to  upgrade the quality of their work using the platform.
sorry missed that point. that is great!
have hope that young novices will use it correctly and have some ideas to film about
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
October 26, 2017, 12:41:29 PM
as these case studies and the works of other startups show, blockchain might finally level the playing field and enable artists of all level of fame to be compensated for their contribution to making people’s lives more enjoyable.
I agree with erik. indie films have no opportunity to make films and serials like this
have you read the wp?
movie makers can collect money to  upgrade the quality of their work using the platform.
sorry missed that point. that is great!
Activity: 420
October 26, 2017, 12:39:29 PM
have you read the wp?
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
October 26, 2017, 12:37:04 PM
Activity: 504
Earn with impressio.io
October 26, 2017, 12:34:11 PM
October 26, 2017, 12:31:51 PM
October 26, 2017, 12:30:40 PM
Earn with impressio.io
October 26, 2017, 12:28:17 PM
October 26, 2017, 12:27:46 PM
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
October 26, 2017, 12:25:29 PM
Earn with impressio.io
October 26, 2017, 12:24:40 PM
so StreamSpace will be used if only people will know about it. Have you heard something about it from indie film makers about the platform?
I have no connection with them
but I hope that streamspace will notify about themselves
I have seen the article on thenextweb portal. Hope that some of them seen it too
October 26, 2017, 12:22:49 PM
so StreamSpace will be used if only people will know about it. Have you heard something about it from indie film makers about the platform?
I have no connection with them
but I hope that streamspace will notify about themselves
October 26, 2017, 12:20:33 PM
Earn with impressio.io
October 26, 2017, 12:17:48 PM
What about competition?
Ujo Music, a blockchain-based music streaming platform, uses smart contracts to automate payments and to make the process more fair, transparent and flexible.
oh, we talked about blockchain use in music
and here is the thing
October 26, 2017, 12:16:35 PM
What about competition?
Ujo Music, a blockchain-based music streaming platform, uses smart contracts to automate payments and to make the process more fair, transparent and flexible.
October 26, 2017, 12:15:22 PM
what are the problems in the existing film industry?
the most of the statements are made in whitepapper
But if you want to make a living as an artist, you’ll have to overcome many obstacles. There’s a long list of brokers, publishers, streaming companies, license holders, retailers, and more that stand between you and the monetary value of your creative work. And they all want their cut.
and the streamspace will not cut anything? it is a dream
they will
but look. In existing industry, you have to pay a lot of people. It is better to work with one platform, huh?
sorry, but I still don't get it
how will blockchain help them?
This is something that may change thanks to blockchain, the technology that democratized money. Many experts believe that blockchain has the necessary elements to create platforms that can help the producers of art and creative content get their due.
Consumers pay for the network’s content using StreamShare tokens, the company’s proprietary cryptocurrency. As with all transactions performed on the blockchain, payments in StreamSpace go directly to the digital wallets of artists.
October 26, 2017, 12:13:25 PM
But if you want to make a living as an artist, you’ll have to overcome many obstacles. There’s a long list of brokers, publishers, streaming companies, license holders, retailers, and more that stand between you and the monetary value of your creative work. And they all want their cut.
they will
but look. In existing industry, you have to pay a lot of people. It is better to work with one platform, huh?
This is something that may change thanks to blockchain, the technology that democratized money. Many experts believe that blockchain has the necessary elements to create platforms that can help the producers of art and creative content get their due.
October 26, 2017, 12:12:55 PM
they will
October 26, 2017, 12:11:26 PM
they will
Earn with impressio.io
October 26, 2017, 12:09:35 PM
Pages:
Jump to: