Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] StreamSpace - ICO Has Ended - page 2. (Read 15353 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 255
this is great news...super excited this will liberate us from all the old ways
What's the great news? They already removed the main telegram chat or what? I only see telegram announcement. How should I know if this token already in exchange? When on exchange?
Activity: 574
Merit: 105
this is great news...super excited this will liberate us from all the old ways
Activity: 252
February 28, 2018, 11:22:45 AM
The StreamSpace ICO has concluded.

Thank you for your support during the StreamSpace Token Sale!

Now that the sale has concluded, we would like to provide you with some details. A total of 721 contributors purchased 74,713,414.72  StreamShares (SSH). At current market rates of ETH and BTC, this totals $2,997,960.93.

Any supporters who contributed in USD or BTC must email us at [email protected] with their ETH address to receive SSH. This email must come from the same email you used to register for the sale. The deadline for sending your ETH address is Friday March 2nd, 2018 at 6pm CST.

If you contributed in ETH, tokens will be sent to the ETH address from which the contribution was sent unless you email us at [email protected].

Note: Failure to provide us with a valid ETH address promptly could result in a loss of funds.

Tokens will be distributed by March 14, 2018.

Thank you for your patience as we handled most of the sale via manual processes. Because of this manual nature of the sale, we are happy to report that we faced zero exploited vulnerabilities and zero successful attacks.

In the coming weeks, StreamSpace will release another Tech Talk video and update the roadmap and white paper to reflect the outcome of this token sale.  StreamSpace is hosting the International Filmmaker Brunch and a Filmmaker Celebration at South by Southwest festival (SXSW) in Austin, Texas on March 10, 2018. Follow us on social media to stay up to date on other events.

We are beginning to hire additional developers, so be sure to follow our Indeed and Stack Overflow pages for more information on available roles.

We are incredibly excited for the opportunity to empower filmmakers and continue building our distributed streaming video on demand platform. Thank you to all of our supporters who made this token sale a success!
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
February 20, 2018, 02:31:38 AM
Hey guys. I just wanted to know how and why you came up with this project, seeing that based on your backgrounds, you don't have anything related to your project, and none of you are into blockchain or at least software development.
February 09, 2018, 12:36:49 PM
-Dear team, could you tell a little more about your existing business and how did the idea of an ICO come about? I really want to know a little more. Thank you)

Please see our White Paper as it explains the entire business model.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
February 08, 2018, 10:53:11 PM
-Dear team, could you tell a little more about your existing business and how did the idea of an ICO come about? I really want to know a little more. Thank you)

We decide an ICO would be a grate idea to make a lot of money to put in our banks here in Texas/China. We do not plan to develop anytheng just to take money for a while.
Activity: 308
February 05, 2018, 07:06:11 PM
when will the bounty start because i can't just wait....
Activity: 108
February 02, 2018, 12:25:19 AM
February 01, 2018, 11:52:06 PM
Over 600 people have joined the AIRDROP so far today. Double Tokens to the first 3000 people who register and join! https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/airdrop-ssh-earn-double-stakes-for-first-3000-members-streamspace-ico-2864498
February 01, 2018, 06:59:20 PM
Definitely join the AIRDROP - don't miss this opportunity! We are giving away DOUBLE STAKES to the first 3000 people!

AIRDROP is live - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/airdrop-ssh-earn-double-stakes-for-first-3000-members-streamspace-ico-2864498
February 01, 2018, 05:38:10 PM
January 31, 2018, 02:02:33 PM
AIRDROP Campaign coming this week. Will send links. Lots of people joining Telegram. Great community of people talking about the project and the ICO. Join us on Telegram at: https://t.me/streamspace
January 29, 2018, 12:03:20 PM
Prices go up at 1700 UTC. Last hour to get SSH for $.23 USD.
January 26, 2018, 12:35:27 PM
Just updated our site, over 69,135,875 SSH sold so far! Price is $.20 USD per SSH. Prices increase $.01 daily at 1700 UTC.
January 26, 2018, 11:48:13 AM
last day to get SSH at $.20. Price goes up at 1700 UTC.
copper member
Activity: 672
Merit: 270
January 25, 2018, 01:38:44 PM
Looking for Telegram Followers - willing to pay Bounty for getting them. Please PM or join me on telegram: https://t.me/streamspace .
already joined the telegram group Smiley but there are some spammers out there
January 25, 2018, 12:22:53 PM
Token prices is going up at 1700 UTC!
January 24, 2018, 05:08:22 PM
Looking for Telegram Followers - willing to pay Bounty for getting them. Please PM or join me on telegram: https://t.me/streamspace .
January 24, 2018, 01:08:26 PM
Bitcoin Garden: There’s now a streaming future for indie filmmakers
https://bitcoingarden.org/theres-now-streaming-future-indie-filmmakers/

Streamed video on demand (SVOD) consumption has exploded in popularity. The figures speak from themselves. Netflix has 100 million paying subscribers and rising; Amazon Prime has 30 million; Hulu more than 25 million and if you want to look even further afield there’s the granddaddy of streamed video YouTube with one billion users.

By any measure, that presents a massive opportunity to a new entrant that can do things differently, not just for the sake of it, but to make the film industry work better for consumers and creators alike.

This is especially relevant when it comes to the position of independent filmmakers in the industry.

As we’ve seen, there are more channels for films to be seen through beyond network TV and the movie theatre, but has this led to a flourishing in the number and quality of the films being seen? Sadly, the answer is an emphatic no....

Great article, Thanks Bitcoingarden!

Please join us on Telegram to ask questions or stay informed on the latest updates about the ICO: https://t.me/streamspace
Activity: 2054
Merit: 528
❤ Bitcoin Garden
January 24, 2018, 11:59:53 AM
Bitcoin Garden: There’s now a streaming future for indie filmmakers
https://bitcoingarden.org/theres-now-streaming-future-indie-filmmakers/

Streamed video on demand (SVOD) consumption has exploded in popularity. The figures speak from themselves. Netflix has 100 million paying subscribers and rising; Amazon Prime has 30 million; Hulu more than 25 million and if you want to look even further afield there’s the granddaddy of streamed video YouTube with one billion users.

By any measure, that presents a massive opportunity to a new entrant that can do things differently, not just for the sake of it, but to make the film industry work better for consumers and creators alike.

This is especially relevant when it comes to the position of independent filmmakers in the industry.

As we’ve seen, there are more channels for films to be seen through beyond network TV and the movie theatre, but has this led to a flourishing in the number and quality of the films being seen? Sadly, the answer is an emphatic no....

Pages:
Jump to: