Author

Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀 - page 110. (Read 92657 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 11
Till what moment last Airdrop campaign? I hope that the team has taken care of safety and multiaccounts will be stopped, otherwise you will have many problems as such dishonest users will be able suit dump after a release of the project to exchange.

That's normal to all projects that has an airdrop and bounty. Some of their airdrop and bounty hunters are dumping the coin after listing on some exchanges. I think Tachain will make a solution for it.
Quite a lot of multi accounts that participated in the airdrop and bounty so they get some tokens for sale, but I think any dev and team in the project have thought of it. Sometimes they use multiple accounts of the same wallet, so that it can soon be overcome. I can only wish the best for this project.

Yeah, If those multi account users are using wallet it will be easy to the team to trace them. Here in tachain I think those multi account on the bounty or airdrop will really going to be banned.
They could check each participant that participated and would know which ones have multiple accounts, it is very simple to recognize multiple accounts.

At the end we need to see how much % of token are kept for bounty. If it just 2-3% then it's fine I think. Even if all these guys dump tokens after listing, there will not be any issues.

If you have a look on the spreadsheet for the bounty, there are not many participants. At the signature campaign, there are only 19 participants. I don't think that many of them will dump their coins.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Till what moment last Airdrop campaign? I hope that the team has taken care of safety and multiaccounts will be stopped, otherwise you will have many problems as such dishonest users will be able suit dump after a release of the project to exchange.

That's normal to all projects that has an airdrop and bounty. Some of their airdrop and bounty hunters are dumping the coin after listing on some exchanges. I think Tachain will make a solution for it.
Quite a lot of multi accounts that participated in the airdrop and bounty so they get some tokens for sale, but I think any dev and team in the project have thought of it. Sometimes they use multiple accounts of the same wallet, so that it can soon be overcome. I can only wish the best for this project.

Yeah, If those multi account users are using wallet it will be easy to the team to trace them. Here in tachain I think those multi account on the bounty or airdrop will really going to be banned.
They could check each participant that participated and would know which ones have multiple accounts, it is very simple to recognize multiple accounts.

At the end we need to see how much % of token are kept for bounty. If it just 2-3% then it's fine I think. Even if all these guys dump tokens after listing, there will not be any issues.
Activity: 448
Merit: 3
Hello

I found out you got an Airdrop campaign going on. Are you aware of that? What’s the details of the Airdrop campaign?
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
At first glance, telegram looked like it was created for ICOs. I wonder why they don't use WhatsApp  Cheesy

No one with the slightest privacy concerns would use whatsapp. I do not want facebook to know which cryptocurrencies I've invested in. Actually, they should not know anything about me. So there is only telegram
I completely agree! Facebook has completely ruined its reputation, it totally watches users. Only Telegram carefully store the privacy of their users. Cool

Exactly, Telegram has so many features that suits the needs of ICO, asides the sophisticated part, the fact that it accepts 100k members in a group makes WhatsApp's 257 looks like a joke for a business that needs a large customer base.
I don't think people want to be in a random group where everyone has their number? that would be the main reason not to use WhatsApp.

There are many more interesting platforms like Slack and Discord but they also have their restrictions i also prefer Telegram for ico's.

i totally agree with you nobody would want to put their telephone number in a place where everyone is a total stranger i see telegram as the best choice to go with right now

Telegram seems like the best place for any ico. They have features that can enable one expand successfully without any issues.
Activity: 574
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me
At first glance, telegram looked like it was created for ICOs. I wonder why they don't use WhatsApp  Cheesy

No one with the slightest privacy concerns would use whatsapp. I do not want facebook to know which cryptocurrencies I've invested in. Actually, they should not know anything about me. So there is only telegram
I completely agree! Facebook has completely ruined its reputation, it totally watches users. Only Telegram carefully store the privacy of their users. Cool

Exactly, Telegram has so many features that suits the needs of ICO, asides the sophisticated part, the fact that it accepts 100k members in a group makes WhatsApp's 257 looks like a joke for a business that needs a large customer base.
I don't think people want to be in a random group where everyone has their number? that would be the main reason not to use WhatsApp.

There are many more interesting platforms like Slack and Discord but they also have their restrictions i also prefer Telegram for ico's.

i totally agree with you nobody would want to put their telephone number in a place where everyone is a total stranger i see telegram as the best choice to go with right now
Merit: 110

Activity: 672
Anyone know about the team AMA coming up soon? Would be happy to see the team and see them answer some questions, clear the air about the project.

This is a very nice tip. I am sure team is aware of this and make necessary arrangement. I am very much interested in such AMA to participate together with the team.

I am also waiting for AMA. Is this the first one if it happens in the near future? Or any past AMA transcripts available if at all happened?

Which AMA are you talking about? I can not find any information about that.
I think the posting of getadaa was misunderstood

Think their mostly asking for one to happen more than actually having a date/time, i know a lot of people are anxious to hear more and an AMA would be good for that not sure if their has been any word on it acutally happening

You're absolutely right on that, an AMA will be nice to get a lot out of the system and understand the next step of the team, though it takes time for brands to actually become really stable but personally i do want to hear something about the android platform, if it will be released anytime soon or we just have to wait a little longer
Merit: 2
Hello guys, is there a KYC before distribution? What’s goin be involved during the kyc? Also I’ll like to know if there are any country restrictions?

We don't have the KYC procedure.
Good thing as many investors don't like kys as giving away my identity info to some people is not really a easy thing to deal with!
so that makes no country is restricted from participating in the TaChain ICO right?
even US Citizen can invest here?
copper member
Activity: 644

Activity: 630
Has the team released any new information on how they plan to get the initial adoption done and get more people onboard once things start going full commercial
They have some of thia info on the Whitepaper!
No detailed official Announcement on that yet(as far as i aware).
i think they'll be doing that after ICO ending!
its important to know how much capital they have before they make further plans

I think it would be helpful for the ICO if they were already providing more information. It all sounds good what they are planning, but it would be good to know the exact implementation

I agree, If they want to attract or get more supporters and investors they must provide all the important informations of the project that can get the attentions of those people.
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
Hello guys, is there a KYC before distribution? What’s goin be involved during the kyc? Also I’ll like to know if there are any country restrictions?

We don't have the KYC procedure.
Activity: 490

I am not sure who would go through the trouble; you might as well accumulate using a single account; I have to say it is not really that easy if the end user is using a vpn or something.
Merit: 3
Activity: 350
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

Merit: 110

Activity: 994
Merit: 140
Has the team released any new information on how they plan to get the initial adoption done and get more people onboard once things start going full commercial

I think it would be helpful for the ICO if they were already providing more information. It all sounds good what they are planning, but it would be good to know the exact implementation
Merit: 2
Activity: 185
Merit: 0
Interesting project! I would like to see what will happen next)
Activity: 280
In order to give the players an opportunity to easily turnover TCHN tokens between them, TMARQ will be created that will allow using mobile application to buy/sell tokens in a matter of seconds, as there will always be substantial demand for TCHN tokens by advertisers. Let's see how Tachain Will work in development area.

Long time ago, we discussed about this specific feature. But afterwards we completely forgot this. Thanks for reminding this here again as this is one of the interesting features of TaChain.

Yea but i'm confused about the buy/sell part, what type of token are they talking about or is it just tachain?, but i'm intrigued to see how the tokens will be utilized and i'm also happy that they have created several avenues for the implementation of the token which is needed for the token to have some value and possibly build up overtime as the demand increases

TCHN is the token Tachain will use on their ecosystem. I guess when you say buy/sell tokens you are referring to page 8 of the whitepaper about TMARQ.

"In order to give the players an opportunity to easily turnover TCHN tokens between them, TMARQ will be created that will allow using mobile application to buy/sell tokens in a matter of seconds, as there will always
be substantial demand for TCHN tokens by advertisers."

Basically what this is saying is when a user earns TCHN tokens they can sell them on TMARQ to earn BTC/ETH or fiat if they do not want to use them on the app. It provides liquidity to advertisers so they can acquire tokens in an efficient manner and at a good rate. They can then use the TCHN to run advertisement campaigns on the Transportal app.

So TMARQ is going to be like their own exchange, will it be buying/selling to users, or directly to the company?

I'm fairly confident it is just a P2P exchange where people can either buy or sell TCHN for BTC & ETH, its for all users of the ecosystem so you might also see Tachain selling tokens on there as well.

Wouldn't it be an extra effort on the team to create an extra exchange? I mean they will have to take on liquidity and the regulation side. I thought this was a layer that connects to available exchanges and allows for TCHAIN to easily be traded.

It's their idea, literally, the first line about TMARQ in the whitepaper states: 'Tachain will create token market TMARQ for TCHN tokens.'

So they have obviously developed their own exchange, I personally think that is really cool and the fees might be a lot lower than popular exchanges.

This seems to be very good. Own exchange,  app, and taxi services will make this one as complete platform. Lower fees will give more benefits from tachain token.
Activity: 630

Jump to: