Author

Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀 - page 137. (Read 92657 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I believe that some decentralization is welcome, but 100% decentralization is hard to achieve and have success with projects like these that are creating complex systems.
Probably, a lot of conferences are held in different parts of the world when the ICO project starts, the only question is which one is most acceptable for devs. Wanna know this
Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token
If you missed the latest news because of the mess at Coinmarket, Tachain has posted a blogarticle in which they write about the future of their mobile app. Have a look
https://medium.com/@tachain/future-of-tachain-mobile-application-the-best-solution-for-time-management-e597ed15f49e

Interesting read. Thanks for sharing it here. TaChain definitely seems to have more potential than what I even thought about. I am proud to be part of this project.
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
Guy's anyone have idea about their android version release? If I am not wrong then android version released they said in Aug but still no updates on it.

No idea. Did not hear anything from them. But its good to wait instead of pushing them hard with such questions. It will come for sure. I am confident about this project.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
I've heard that all tokens that will not be sold in the ICO process will be destroyed, is that true? Is this step aimed at supporting the price of the token?

I'm pretty sure Tachain are doing a burn process yes. To be fair, it's pretty standard procedures in ICO's these days to burn the unsold tokens

Ya almost all projects burn the tokens it’s a pretty standardized process by now I don’t think projects even take the time to mention it lately lol

Haha yup I have to say I'm seeing less and less projects mention the burning process, once upon a time it was always made as a pretty big deal but now as you say, pretty standardised

Yes. Somewhat more of a normal routine for every ico who can't sell all its token. There is zero effect on the market this days when they mention token burn.
That's the problem for ICO's these days. Last year, every shit project was hyped and every small news had a big effect. This year some good ICO's have problems to reach the softcap.
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
I've heard that all tokens that will not be sold in the ICO process will be destroyed, is that true? Is this step aimed at supporting the price of the token?

I'm pretty sure Tachain are doing a burn process yes. To be fair, it's pretty standard procedures in ICO's these days to burn the unsold tokens

Ya almost all projects burn the tokens it’s a pretty standardized process by now I don’t think projects even take the time to mention it lately lol

Haha yup I have to say I'm seeing less and less projects mention the burning process, once upon a time it was always made as a pretty big deal but now as you say, pretty standardised

Yes. Somewhat more of a normal routine for every ico who can't sell all its token. There is zero effect on the market this days when they mention token burn.
Activity: 630
Guy's anyone have idea about their android version release? If I am not wrong then android version released they said in Aug but still no updates on it.

I have reached out to them in this regards in their official telegram channel and they told me it would be released later in September. I think it is currently in the works.

Yeah I read it also that the wallet application release date was moved, It's okay even they moved it because I think they just making sure that the application will be good.
It'smore convenient simply not to think up what it seems to me. If a question arises on the site, the essence of the plan is explained very simply and clearly. So, just take my money!
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
This project includes a number of the best things: a great team, a great product, a great idea, a great start! I am sure that the company will take the leading place in this worl

I think you're right. It is a great project!! and in the telegram they write the following :  MVP for android will be very soon, till the end of the September 2018. this is really fantastic. the team always gives updates. this is very good
This project includes a number of the best things: a great team, a great product, a great idea, a great start! I am sure that the company will take the leading place in this worl
Activity: 182

I have reached out to them in this regards in their official telegram channel and they told me it would be released later in September. I think it is currently in the works.

I think the team should have sub teams all working together but with different tasks. They got a lot of job to do and a limited time and everyone can’t wait to see the project in function. With sub teams I gues it would happen earlier than expected and everyone would be happy.

Good point there. Many people are waiting for the android version of the application and sub teams can definitely make the work faster but you should also know that there are different factors that slows down the development of a project. Might not really be the lack of team members.

That's true, might be the app store they intend to feature their app might be having a slight set back, however whatever the case might be they should take measures to release their android soon.
Attracting to the investors and spreading the information about this project can be attained if the team really have to create a good advertisement and social marketing strategy campaign.
Activity: 350
Merit: 16

I think the team should have sub teams all working together but with different tasks. They got a lot of job to do and a limited time and everyone can’t wait to see the project in function. With sub teams I gues it would happen earlier than expected and everyone would be happy.

Good point there. Many people are waiting for the android version of the application and sub teams can definitely make the work faster but you should also know that there are different factors that slows down the development of a project. Might not really be the lack of team members.

Once the android version has been released, i'm sure the project will gain alot more exposure with an actual product out on windows devices
copper member
Activity: 644
Merit: 1

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

Activity: 490

Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me
Watch the interesting review about Tachain. Well explained about how and where we can use the tachain tokens.
https://youtu.be/sj3EGhouq9w

this is really nice and i personally think tachain is a really interesting project that will in the course of time experience a great rise in value because as more people adopt cryptocurrency they will want to get service rendered by Dapps and tachain have positioned itself as a choice to make
copper member
Activity: 658
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
Activity: 392
Watch the interesting review about Tachain. Well explained about how and where we can use the tachain tokens.
https://youtu.be/sj3EGhouq9w
Activity: 630

Yes but there is a bit of a monopoly over the reviews/YouTube market. For example, I have seen that ‘Crypto Love’ guy do reviews for basically all the projects I’m following at the moment. Don’t get me wrong I don’t mind him, I would just like to see someone else do some because he’s not really that great.

Many thanks to Coincado , finally I understand the concept of TMARQ and how it creates a concrete liquidity hub where it's users could buy and exchange tokens, even they can earn tokens by watching content ads provided by different advertisers.
Finally , another step in the right direction.

Yeah, there are so many different features of this project that we could focus on. TMARQ is an interesting proposition and it will allow users to buy TCHN for journeys and also allow drivers to trade in their TCHN for fiat.

They also got a plan for an in-built exchange. Featuring some top crypto currencies. Helping users and transporters to easily convert their earnings to other crypto currencies or fiat. I want to know if their would be a kyc needed for withdrawal?

Oh is it not just TCHN? That’s amazing if you can easily convert to other cryptos on the Tachain exchange would be nice to convert earnings to ETH/BTC.

Yeah I read it also that their drivers also can convert or choose if they want to a TCHN tokens or a fiat by converting it. It's really great because it's up to you what do you want to your earnings.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Jump to: